The Supe Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the modest friend ball HP electric Kingdra, and the shiny Surskit. Also, we traded for negator's nest ball Beedrill last time but you gave me the UT Weedle. Can I trade that out for the EV trained Beedril at lvl 50 please?

Yea, you must have posted while I was responding to everyone else. In any case, I still didn't find anything. Also, your link leads to page 17 of your thread, so you should fix that. Finally, are you seriously offering a safari ball Mewtwo? That's not a legal pokeball for Mewtwo...
Its in a Heal ball and its nicknamed "Queendra" I cannot change since it is Bakus's. So let me know if your intrested still. And sure I can do that for you :)

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Hi! I would be interested in this floatzel (the 'Dantzel' one) What I can offer is a clone of the pokemon I soft reseted for and trained yesterday.
Sorry, I'm not interested in the Raichu.

Its in a Heal ball and its nicknamed "Queendra" I cannot change since it is Bakus's. So let me know if your intrested still. And sure I can do that for you :)
Bummer, I'm not interested in nicknamed stuff. Just bring the Surskit and Beedrill. Are you able to trade now?

Alright sorry for that. In order for me to have rights on Kingdra it had to keep its nickname. Im transfering the Beedril from my HG to my Pt for cloning then I will be free.

I will be trading on my Platinum FC. Im very sorry for not specifying it on my thread im going to fix that now.

EDIT:

Which Surskit? Timid or Modest?

Supe

No worries, thanks for letting me know before trading! Let me know when you're ready.

Supe

I didn't realize there were two of them. I'll take the modest one. See ya on wifi.

hey supe i saw you got to work on the onion-celebis i was wondering if you could cmt for these four. I could also ev train for em.

1. jolly flawless
2. adamant flawless
3. naive flawless
3. hasty flawless

I've been looking for a bold Mesprit! Please CMT.
I would like the registeel, UT please.
VM me whenever you're available to trade.

Registeel
Nature: Careful Ability:
Clear Body (OT)
IVs: 31|31|31|7|31|31
EVs: 252HP|100Atk|156Spe
Moveset: Seismic Toss, Body Slam, Counter, Iron Head
Available UT or trained at lvl 40

Supe

hey supe i saw you got to work on the onion-celebis i was wondering if you could cmt for these four. I could also ev train for em.

1. jolly flawless
2. adamant flawless
3. naive flawless
3. hasty flawless
Check out the boot camp section on page 1 of this thread and let me know if the terms sound okay. You can train the Celebi and keep copies plus pick something else as payment.

I would like the registeel, UT please.
VM me whenever you're available to trade.

Registeel
Nature: Careful Ability:
Clear Body (OT)
EVs: 252HP|100Atk|156Spe

Sounds good. I'm on Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8) and can usually trade after 6pm on weekdays. When are you available?

Hey Supe, I really like these :)

Mew
Nature: Timid Ability: Synchronize (OT)
IVs: 31|28|31|31|31|31
Moveset: Could you teach it these moves?
Mimic, Seismic Toss, Softboiled, and counter???
UT

Mew

Nature: Jolly Ability: Synchronize (OT)
IVs: 30|31|31|30|31|31
Moveset: Body Slam, Rock Slide, seismic toss, Softboiled
UT

Metagross
Nature:
Adamant Ability: Clear Body (OT)
Caught at Route 228
IVs: 31|30|31|9|31|31
UT

Registeel
Nature:
Careful Ability: Clear Body (OT)
EVs:
252HP|100Atk|156Spe

hmmm and I guess CMT for this other mew lol

Mew

Moveset: Mimic, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Counter

ooh and is this Shiny??

Scizor
Nature: Adamant Ability: Technician Gender: Male (OT)
Caught at Route 229
EVs: 248HP|252Atk|8Spe
Moveset: Bullet Punch, Superpower, U-turn, Pursuit
available UT or trained at lvl 52

lol idk, that's all I suppose :)

Supe

I just spent a really long time updating to B/W sprites and making the thread prettier. I also removed all pokemon that are not my OT. Moving forward, everything posted in this thread will be either bred, caught, or received from a wondercard by ME.

Hey Supe, I really like these :)

Mew
Nature: Timid Ability: Synchronize (OT)
IVs: 31|28|31|31|31|31
Moveset: Could you teach it these moves?
Mimic, Seismic Toss, Softboiled, and counter???
UT

Mew

Moveset: Body Slam, Rock Slide, seismic toss, Softboiled
UT

Metagross
Nature:
Adamant Ability: Clear Body (OT)
Caught at Route 228
UT

Registeel
Nature:
Careful Ability: Clear Body (OT)
EVs:
252HP|100Atk|156Spe

hmmm and I guess CMT for this other mew lol

Mew

Moveset: Mimic, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Counter

ooh and is this Shiny??

Scizor
Nature: Adamant Ability: Technician Gender: Male (OT)
Caught at Route 229
EVs: 248HP|252Atk|8Spe
Moveset: Bullet Punch, Superpower, U-turn, Pursuit
available UT or trained at lvl 52

lol idk, that's all I suppose :)
Thanks for doing the Raikou project. I really like your NON-Shiny BCC Scyther. You can have all six things you listed for the Raikou, Scyther, and 4 junks. Just let me know when you are available to trade.

could you please CMT and reply there for

Heatran
Nature: Naive Ability: Flash Fire Gender: Female (OT)
IVs: 31|30|30|31|31|31
EVs: 6HP|252SpA|252Spe
Moveset: Fire Blast, Earth Power, Hidden Power, Explosion
Available UT or trained at lvl 50

thank you in advance

Supe

could you please CMT and reply there for

Heatran
Nature: Naive Ability: Flash Fire Gender: Female (OT)
IVs: 31|30|30|31|31|31
EVs: 6HP|252SpA|252Spe
Moveset: Fire Blast, Earth Power, Hidden Power, Explosion
Available UT or trained at lvl 50

thank you in advance
Hi, I like your calm Spiritomb. Can you remove the nickname tough?

Do you still need the careful Drapion in you wants list? I can breed it for you if want, shiny or non shiny.

Supe

I can RNG, so that's a non-issue. Do you want any egg moves?
I don't need any on it. You will keep trade rights, so if you want to add some for your own benefit, go right ahead. I think my only other request is if it can be hatched at the Battle Tower.

Sorry, already nicknamed, but if you want im able to change it, let me know im available for trade right now
Yea, please change the name back to "SPIRITOMB"

Supe

ok you got it, see you online my fc on my signature
Okay, I'm on wifi with a trade request up. Just join whenevr you're ready.

hi im interested in your breloom i can offer flawless shiny rhyhorn flawless bold celebi shiny flawless dararai or shiny hidden power ground70power eevee
Sorry, but I'm not interested in those. Also, as a general rule in this forum, you must post all IVs and OT information. Levels, EV spreads, and movesets are also good to know.

Supe

hey supe,do you have anything else that you want that you did'nt add to your wants list yet
Nope, sorry. I just removed everything in anticipation of B/W this week. I'm sure I'll be adding a bunch of Gen 5 stuff soon.

oh all the OTs are me and thier all ut and most people dont care about levels thats why i didnt put them and i did put ivs all of them are flawless eevee just has 30 in sp def or somthing
Yea, I was just trying to offer some friendly advice. The more precise the information you can give about the pokemon you're offering, the better. Still not interested.

Oh, and HP Ground requires 30s in both SpA and SpDef. Anyways, good luck and welcome to Smogon! =)

thank you for trade, you send me the eved one right?
No, I gave you the UT version. Did you read my rules? They're on my first post. Here's two that you seem to have skipped:

Unless I specifically ask, I do not want anything with a nickname. You may think you're clever or cute, but I probably don't. Anything you trade me must have its original name in all caps. (ex: CHARIZARD)

Pay attention to details. If I have multiple sets or spreads listed for a pokemon, specify what you want. I want to make trades as easy as possible but I am not here to hold your hand. If you are not specific, I will just give you the UT version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)