Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars! The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols, and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I'd like:
  • 3-4-5 IV Naive Iron Fist Thunderpunch Chimchars
  • 3-4-5 IV Bold Hyper Voice HA Eevee (this probably isn't gonna happen, is it?)
  • 3-4-5 IV Ditto, ESPECIALLY ONES WITH HP AND ATTACK
  • Leftovers
  • Life Orbs
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon for what I'm looking for. Basically, dump your spitbacks all over my face and chest.

Oh thats awesome :-) i was just aware of the fact that it wasnt able to learn it as an egg move in gen 5... so i can breed it down with my hitmonchan?

EDIT: Just saw Age of Kings post. Thanks for all the fast answers :-)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh thats awesome :-) i was just aware of the fact that it wasnt able to learn it as an egg move in gen 5... so i can breed it down with my hitmonchan?
Drain Punch was always an egg move along with Mach Punch. I looked it up and it also gets it from Mienfoo and Mienshao so it's a little bit more accessible but I mentioned Hitmonchan because it can also pass down Mach Punch.

EDIT: Ok, looked it up again and Hitmonchan only learns Drain Punch via move tutor but Mienfoo and Mienshao are easier to obtain anyways. You can get Mach Punch from another parent.

Anyone has some Defog Scyter or Iron Fist Timburr I could trade for?

What I can breed for you:
Premier Ball Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Curse, Brave Bird
Luxury Ball HP Ice Helioptile
Quick Ball HP Ice Lightingrod Electrike with Switcheroo
Luxury Ball HP Grass Lightning Rod Bliztle
Dive Ball HP Grass HA Psyduck and/or Poliwag
Nest Ball HP Fire HA Bulbasaur
Heal Ball HP Fire Petilil
Nest Ball HP Fire Roseila with Spikes, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Giga drain
PokeBall Cottonee with Switcheroo, Encore, Memento
Love Ball Buneary with Encore, Switcheroo, Ice&Fire Punch
Net Ball Speed Boost Carvahna with Destiny Bond
Heal Ball Hydration Smoochum with Nasty Plot
Quick Ball Quiet HP Fighting Yamask
Moon Ball Gastly with Disable, Perish Song, Clear Smog, Smog
Luxury Ball Vullaby with Knock Off & Foul Play
Preimer Ball Deerling [Winter] with Camouflage, Synthesis, Worry Seed, and Baton Pass

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone has some Defog Scyter or Iron Fist Timburr I could trade for?

What I can breed for you:
Premier Ball Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Curse, Brave Bird
Luxury Ball HP Ice Helioptile
Quick Ball HP Ice Lightingrod Electrike with Switcheroo
Luxury Ball HP Grass Lightning Rod Bliztle
Dive Ball HP Grass HA Psyduck and/or Poliwag
Nest Ball HP Fire HA Bulbasaur
Heal Ball HP Fire Petilil
Nest Ball HP Fire Roseila with Spikes, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Giga drain
PokeBall Cottonee with Switcheroo, Encore, Memento
Love Ball Buneary with Encore, Switcheroo, Ice&Fire Punch
Net Ball Speed Boost Carvahna with Destiny Bond
Heal Ball Hydration Smoochum with Nasty Plot
Quick Ball Quiet HP Fighting Yamask
Moon Ball Gastly with Disable, Perish Song, Clear Smog, Smog
Luxury Ball Vullaby with Knock Off & Foul Play
Preimer Ball Deerling [Winter] with Camouflage, Synthesis, Worry Seed, and Baton Pass
I can breed you one in a bit :)

I'm inclined to trust the person with the Conkledurr icon. I apologize :D
Awkwardly enough, I only have this icon because I have no idea how to change it. But I'm 100% sure of the information I gave you, I'm pretty sure that's the most accessible breedpath to an Assault Vest Conkeldurr.

Alright :-) i thought about something like drain punch mach punch knock off etc... sry when im asking so much questions but does somebody have an idea how i could get knock off on it? my sources seem to be wrong :-\ (at least about the egg moves)

Esmeya

Nice, what you like for one of either Pokemon?
Oh, I just have the Defog/Baton Pass Scyther. The only thing I'd need/want is a Love Ball Buneary female, but since I don't have time to breed out a 5IV one for you it's probably not worth one. Unless you have dreadful IV spitbacks.

Awkwardly enough, I only have this icon because I have no idea how to change it. But I'm 100% sure of the information I gave you, I'm pretty sure that's the most accessible breedpath to an Assault Vest Conkeldurr.
I'm not doubting you and you can change your icon by clicking it in your profile.

Alright :-) i thought about something like drain punch mach punch knock off etc... sry when im asking so much questions but does somebody have an idea how i could get knock off on it? my sources seem to be wrong :-\ (at least about the egg moves)
Sadly knock off is transfer only.

Oh, I just have the Defog/Baton Pass Scyther. The only thing I'd need/want is a Love Ball Buneary female, but since I don't have time to breed out a 5IV one for you it's probably not worth one. Unless you have dreadful IV spitbacks.
Not looking for a perfect Pokemon, just need either a Defog Scyther (gender doesn't matter) or a Iron Fist Timburr. I'll gladly take the bad IV spitbacks if you have any.

Damn :-D but at least it has the much needed drain punch ;-) and the missing knock off is not that terrible because i want zo use it in VGC. Thanks anyways :-)

Esmeya

Not looking for a perfect Pokemon, just need either a Defog Scyther (gender doesn't matter) or a Iron Fist Timburr. I'll gladly take the bad IV spitbacks if you have any.
Oh, okay. Give me a few minutes to hatch an egg. If you have any could I trade it for a subpar female Love Ball Buneary?

Looking for eevee with hyper voice or heal bell bw2 tutor moves

Also on a different note

For trade
Rnged
Terrakion jolly 5iv in a timer ball
Looking for hp fire latias or hp ice keldeo

Also, on a sidenote, still haven't found a bold male slowpoke, though I realized that really only need a bold male of any monster egg group.

Esmeya

Hello everyone! Im gafdermen and not only am I new on smogon (so im very sorry if im posting this on the wrong thread), im looking for a friend safari with immunity Gligar. I have a fighting friend safari with Riolu in return. Looking for someone with an immunity Gligar safari to help me out.
My friend code is 2621-2837-4494 so if you are willing do help me please reply with your friend code. Thanks! -Gaf
Immunity Gligar is hordes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)