Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Im aware Gligar can be gotten in hordes with immunity but I need a ton of them not just one, and I cant seem to get one with the hidden ability so i decided to try friend safari. I think it would be easier for me to get enough of them.
As in, it's not found in Friend Safari it's only found in Horde Battles, unfortunately.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I'm sure most everyone on this board knows by now how long I've been looking for this Pokemon.... I am now offering both my 6IV Japanese Ditto AND my Shiny, English, IV6 Mew together for a Shiny, Jolly or Adamant 4-6IV Poliwag.

I've Masuda bred nearly 2,000 eggs over the past 2 weeks with no shiny and I really cant make another egg... Worst luck ever I guess.

Please help me finish my Shiny Frog team! I will also accept Poliwhirl or Poliwrath as long as they have the proper Nature and are at least 4IV.

Also, I will REQUIRE a few screenshots to prove the Poliwags authenticity, I've already been scammed once over the past week, and I wont let it happen again.

Thanks so much!

(My Frog Team below! Missing just one Pokemon!)
---
FC: 5000-3204-0786 IGN: Miku

Im aware Gligar can be gotten in hordes with immunity but I need a ton of them not just one, and I cant seem to get one with the hidden ability so i decided to try friend safari. I think it would be easier for me to get enough of them.
Or I could trade you one, I have an extra if you have anything interesting =)

Esmeya

I'm sure most everyone on this board knows by now how long I've been looking for this Pokemon.... I am now offering both my 6IV Japanese Ditto AND my Shiny, English, IV6 Mew together for a Shiny, Jolly or Adamant 4-6IV Poliwag.

I've Masuda bred nearly 2,000 eggs over the past 2 weeks with no shiny and I really cant make another egg... Worst luck ever I guess.

Please help me finish my Shiny Frog team! I will also accept Poliwhirl or Poliwrath as long as they have the proper Nature and are at least 4IV.

Also, I will REQUIRE a few screenshots to prove the Poliwags authenticity, I've already been scammed once over the past week, and I wont let it happen again.

Thanks so much!

---

Venusaur isn't actually related to frogs/toads :c

D: That makes things more difficult. Thanks for telling that before I began a huge search for immunity Gligar though!
Use a Sweet Scenter and a Poison Gas Trubbish lead or sum'mot. Makes it 10x easier.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Venusaur isn't actually related to frogs/toads :c
Lol, last I checked hes always been a prehistoric Toad type pokemon. ;) He has no tail, so hes not a reptile, and he looks exactly like a toad IMO. Never heard anyone that thought otherwise! Anyway, kinda off topic for this thread!

Esmeya

Lol, last I checked hes always been a prehistoric Toad type pokemon. ;) He has no tail, so hes not a reptile, and he looks exactly like a toad IMO. Never heard anyone that thought otherwise! Anyway, kinda off topic for this thread!
This whole thread is SQSR, knowledge kind of counts! It has a stinky-turd Rafflesia on it's back and besides the lack of tail and 'warts' it in no way resembles an amphibian. Not that I'm trying to ruin your dream team at all.

Edit: What I meant was he's a bastardization between the two. Kind of like Ludicolo is some horrific experiment of making a Duck-Platypus-Cactus-Samba De Amigo creature.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
This whole thread is SQSR, knowledge kind of counts! It has a stinky-turd Rafflesia on it's back and besides the lack of tail and 'warts' it in no way resembles an amphibian. Not that I'm trying to ruin your dream team at all.

Edit: What I meant was he's a bastardization between the two. Kind of like Ludicolo is some horrific experiment of making a Duck-Platypus-Cactus-Samba De Amigo creature.
I see what youre saying, a bastard toad is still a toad to me! That he is a frog/toad type pokemon is common Knowledge. Even when featured as the Serebii Pokemon of the week the writer described him a "plant... dinosaur... frog... thing" lol here are few links with people generally understanding him as related to toads.

http://www.serebii.net/potw-bw/003.shtml
http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/57530/what-are-all-the-frog-toad-pokemon
http://www.serebiiforums.com/archive/index.php/t-196837.html

Thanks so much!

---

(
I'll take you up on your offer. (Although I'll need to breed it first) Consider me your breeding partner. I will do my best to breed you that poliwag. (If you accept my help) I'll add your FC.

Also, I would just like to say that the Squirtle that Capt. Fail so generously gave me was flawless, so thank you very much to him. Everyone remember that he's awesome.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I'll take you up on your offer. (Although I'll need to breed it first) Consider me your breeding partner. I will do my best to breed you that poliwag. (If you accept my help) I'll add your FC.
I've added you! Good Luck with Breeding! Also, if youre going to go this route, Jolly Nature would be preferred!

Esmeya

I see what youre saying, a bastard toad is still a toad to me! That he is a frog/toad type pokemon is common Knowledge. Even when featured as the Serebii Pokemon of the week the writer described him a "plant... dinosaur... frog... thing" lol here are few links with people generally understanding him as related to toads.

http://www.serebii.net/potw-bw/003.shtml
http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/57530/what-are-all-the-frog-toad-pokemon
http://www.serebiiforums.com/archive/index.php/t-196837.html
Don't need links for proof. I just wanted to shove my understanding in there somewhere ;~; I can perhaps try breeding you one starting tomorrow. I can't promise anything, but it's worth a shot u_u

Edit: One being the Poliwag I mean.

Hello, I'm trying to breed a shiny charmander using the masuda method but I need a foreign parent pokemon. I'm USA so I'll need something from a non English country. Can anyone help me out? If possible I need Modest Nature with 31IV in special attack (speed too maybe?). I don't have too much to offer except adamant dragon dance charmanders with 31 Attack IV. I'd be willing to trade back. Thank you so much!

Also, I would just like to say that the Squirtle that Capt. Fail so generously gave me was flawless, so thank you very much to him. Everyone remember that he's awesome.
Lol, I have like 10 from trying to get a perfect female, it's not a problem whatsoever. xD
You gave me a perfect Charmander as well, thanks dude :)

I've added you! Good Luck with Breeding! Also, if your'e going to go this route, Jolly Nature would be preferred!
Gotcha, one general question. And I mean it in no disrespectful way... But...
Is there any way to prove the mew's authenticity? Anybody? [Not that I don't trust you, I'm just new to this and don't wanna get that "bad egg" game reset thing.]

Esmeya

Gotcha, one general question. And I mean it in no disrespectful way... But...
Is there any way to prove the mew's authenticity? Anybody? [Not that I don't trust you, I'm just new to this and don't wanna get that "bad egg" game reset thing.]
It wouldn't give you a bad egg if it's already made it through to Gen 6 as for proving the legality. I don't know about that much since I have no idea of what it is other than 6IV Mew. (Event, where obtained, who obtained it etc.)

It wouldn't give you a bad egg if it's already made it through to Gen 6 as for proving the legality. I don't know about that much since I have no idea of what it is other than 6IV Mew. (Event, where obtained, who obtained it etc.)
Thanks Esmeya. :) I'm just a newb to all of this so thanks for the advice.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Don't need links for proof. I just wanted to shove my understanding in there somewhere ;~; I can perhaps try breeding you one starting tomorrow. I can't promise anything, but it's worth a shot u_u

Edit: One being the Poliwag I mean.
Alright. I have one other fellow currently trying to breed me one but youre welcome to try!

Also, Venusaur = Prehistoric Pacman Frog. I rest my opinion!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)