Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Next question. I want to breed Goomy's in Heal Balls. My Gooey parent is a male in a Pokeball. I have males and females in Heal Balls. Is there anyway I can breed the HA onto a female so I can Ditto breed it and keep the Heal Ball it's in?

Thanks. Next question. I want to breed Goomy's in Heal Balls. My Gooey parent is a male in a Pokeball. I have males and females in Heal Balls. Is there anyway I can breed the HA onto a female so I can Ditto breed it and keep the Heal Ball it's in?
I read that twice and from what I've seen no. You'd need the female with both for it to work

Looking for an adamant guts conkeldurr (whatever the de-evolution is called) with egg moves

Uh I got (all with atleast 5 perfect IVs in the right places) Dratini's, Dragon dance Larvesta's, quiet Honedge's, bold Rotoms, and jolly rough skin Gible's

Ooh forgot I got Goomy's too

Last edited:
Looking for a male Helioptile or Mareep with Electric Terrain, any IVs. Will give an in-stock 5V breed for it. Shoot a PM if you can help.

Thanks. Are there any egg moves that are standard before I start breeding?

If anyone has a Sliggo safari or has access to one and can catch me a Female Gooey Sliggo in a Heal Ball, I'll give you a perfect 5 IV Klefki.

Still looking for a Sliggoo safari or someone that will catch/trade me a female Sliggoo/Goomy with HA Gooey in a Heal Ball. Will trade a perfect 5 IV from my thread. :)

Hi guys, I'm looking for a tyranite and a pinsirite
I have french flawless for trade :
- Timid Froakie Protean 31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Adamant Croagunk Dry Skin/Poison Touch w Bullet Punch and Drain Punch 31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Brave Honedge 31/31/31/xx/31/0

Arsonal

Banned deucer.
I'm looking for a shiny modest/calm (Preferably calm) Piplup with 5 ivs 31/xx/31/31/31/31
And a non shiny timid riolu. 31/xx/31/31/31/31 w/ egg moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)