Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Thought I discovered something xD just hatched a Inkay with 2 eggmoves, which came from the female.

I'm looking for the following pokemon on Heart Gold: Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Squirtle & Stunky. I don't care about nature and IVs since this is just for my pokedex. PM me for negotiations.

I'm also looking for a Japanese adamant ditto with flawless IVs on either 4/5th gen.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The one in your shop looks good to me, and I can breed one of those, yup!

EDIT: Hm, I'll still take the trade since I can just breed it on myself if I have to, but no chance of getting Stealth Rocks on it, is there?
I can probably do that, I have a male Ferroseed with the same IV spread :) I'll breed it and PM you when it's ready!

Gonna give away three competitive shinies today. The first shiny is a shiny Diggersby; Adamant, Huge Power with an IV spread of 31/26/31/xx/31/31. Can't give it a nickname since it was hatched by a friend of mine, unfortunately.

It's simple to enter this giveaway, just choose a number from 1-10 and I'll select the winner using random.org

One entry and one number per person. Good luck! :]

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Gonna give away three competitive shinies today. The first shiny is a shiny Diggersby; Adamant, Huge Power with an IV spread of 31/26/31/xx/31/31. Can't give it a nickname since it was hatched by a friend of mine, unfortunately.

It's simple to enter this giveaway, just choose a number from 1-10 and I'll select the winner using random.org

You are awesome, sir

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Very generous Sir. I shall take 10 (if it hasn't been taken in the time I take to type this :P).

I'll say 8. Imagine if I win again...

7 please :3 You rock Snoop :D

4 :)

1 Please. Awesome giveaway.

Can I..can I be that guy?.......diggersbytho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)