Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I had a feeling it was save the "photo icon" of the person I was trading with. But what exactly is this photo icon? And why I've never seen this message before even though I've done hundreds of trades?
I'm pretty sure the Photo Icon refers to the little image resembling each person's character. Regarding why it hasn't appeared before, I have no idea.

What is the fastest method to earning money? Le Wow, E4, battle maison? Or is there perhaps an easier way? Thanks for the help in advance.

I'm pretty sure the Photo Icon refers to the little image resembling each person's character. Regarding why it hasn't appeared before, I have no idea.
I don't think so. My game is in German and it uses a different word for that. The little image you mentioned is called Profilbild (profile image) but the message I read while the trade was loading was "saving photo icon, please wait" (Foto-Icon in German). There was some weird behavior on the part of the person who asked me for the trade (we didn't trade anything though) and that, coupled with the fact it was the first time I saw this message, got me a bit worried. It's probably nothing, but since there were too many unusual things at the same time, I thought it was best to ask. I hope someone can explain me what this whole "saving photo icon" means, because I'm still feeling a bit uneasy about the whole situation.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Some people have photos attached to their DS Profile (nothing to do with the Pokémon game). When you open your friends list and click on the card in question you should see the image they've chosen to use. This is (I believe) their "photo icon". Nothing to feel uneasy about, remove the friend in question from your list if it bothers you that much.

Excuse the post so soon after the last but does anyone happen to have a spare pokemon with happy hour because it is an event only move apparently on that japanese inkay and only way to get it is through that event or smeargle sketches it.

Some people have photos attached to their DS Profile (nothing to do with the Pokémon game). When you open your friends list and click on the card in question you should see the image they've chosen to use. This is (I believe) their "photo icon". Nothing to feel uneasy about, remove the friend in question from your list if it bothers you that much.
Thanks a lot for clearing that up! I always get a bit suspicious when I see people acting weird on the Internet. But I'm glad to know it's nothing to worry about.

Excuse the post so soon after the last but does anyone happen to have a spare pokemon with happy hour because it is an event only move apparently on that japanese inkay and only way to get it is through that event or smeargle sketches it.
I can sketch it on to a Smeargle for you in a minute. :3

Looking for the following 3:
If you have either or can RNG' one or the other, please CMT:
  • Jirachi Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Trick, Iron Head, Fire Punch <- Can be from injected WC and RNG'd
  • Gallade Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Zen headbutt, Ice Punch (Justified prefered, but Steadfast is fine I guess)
  • Golem Adament 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Superpower, Sucker Punch, Iron head and Thunderpunch

Last edited:
I'm trying to complete some collections. I can offer stuff in my thread and my Bank Bank Ball list that I can PM if someone wants me to. What I am looking for is:

Aipom
Miltank
Slakoth
Snubbull
Spheal
Venonat

Chinchou
Mantine
Stantler
Barboach
Castform
Clamperl
Kricketot
Hippopotas
Finneon
Frillish
Alomomola
Elgyem
Shelmet

Last edited:
I'm trying to complete some collections. I can offer stuff in my thread and my Bank Bank Ball list that I can PM if someone wants me to. What I am looking for is:

Aipom
Miltank
Slakoth
Snubbull
Spheal
Venonat

Chinchou
Mantine
Stantler
Barboach
Castform
Clamperl
Kricketot
Hippopotas
Finneon
Frillish
Alomomola
Elgyem
Shelmet
yus I have a Luxury Ball Finneon (Well, Lumineon 'cause I evolved it for the Pokédex, but I digress...) and it's a female. I'll check your thread in a moment. :)

Any use in rng a modest shiny salamence and tutor move hyper voice onto it in anticipation of the mega mence to turn HV into a doubles hitting stab fly attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)