Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Hey Albus I'm interested in this Keldeo.

#647 - Keldeo Ø| Lv.50

OT: WIN2013 / 01163
IVs: 31 / 27 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Electric (70)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Justified
Sacred Sword / Endeavor / Hydro Pump / Icy Wind
Notes:
The WiFi Gift Keldeo given in B2W2, RNG'd by me.
Non-Redis

Would you be willing to trade it for my Zapdos?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Albus I'm interested in this Keldeo.

#647 - Keldeo Ø| Lv.50

OT: WIN2013 / 01163
IVs: 31 / 27 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Electric (70)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Justified
Sacred Sword / Endeavor / Hydro Pump / Icy Wind
Notes:
The WiFi Gift Keldeo given in B2W2, RNG'd by me.
Non-Redis

Would you be willing to trade it for my Zapdos?
Sure, sounds good to me. Please let me know whenever you want to trade.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
#145 - Zapdos Ø | Lv.70

OT:
Aldora / 05026
IVs: 30 / 4-5 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power: Grass
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Static
Discharge / Thunder Shock / Rain Dance / Agility
Notes: Took me like 12 additional hours to SR.
Non Redis
Hey dude, I am in desperate need of this for the Johto Classic. My trade thread still exists so please CMT (link in sig), I need it so bad I'd be willing to work out something generous. I'd even be happy to just borrow a BR version and trade it back after the competition, lol. Please let me know either way, as I'll need time to find something else (probably a boring Pressure one) in the next day or so. :toast:

Albus

The Triumphant
Hey dude, I am in desperate need of this for the Johto Classic. My trade thread still exists so please CMT (link in sig), I need it so bad I'd be willing to work out something generous. I'd even be happy to just borrow a BR version and trade it back after the competition, lol. Please let me know either way, as I'll need time to find something else (probably a boring Pressure one) in the next day or so. :toast:
Hey there, apologies for not replying to your VM before (I've been busy as hell in the last few days); I was just about to reply to it but then I saw that you posted here so yeah... Unfortunately, I didn't see anything that I need atm, but if you need it for the Classic so badly then I'll try to work something out with you.

Ah, the sign says open now.

Well CMT for the HP Grass Bold HA Zapdos. Nice reset by the way. Hope you're doing well~

EDIT: I see in your wants you wanted 31/X/28+/28+/28+/31 Modest Yveltal, and I actually just reset this at the time of this edit:

[717] Shiny Yveltal
OT: XYZ (05206) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/30/30/31
Moves: Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, U-turn
EVs: 32 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 224 Spe
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Reset this myself, on X file [59622]. I have 4 more of these left to reset.
Flawless Hidden Power Ground is wasted on Yveltal [Or is it Mega-Diancie?!], but the 30 Attack IV is amazing for U-turn and the choice skarf set; so I kept. /should have been resetting Xerneas. 32 HP and 4 Defense EVs allow Yveltal to always survive a +2 Extreme Speed from standard Extreme Killer Arceus in order to KO it with Foul Play after recoil from its own Life Orb. Trophy Case.

Let me know if you like stuff!

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey there, apologies for not replying to your VM before (I've been busy as hell in the last few days); I was just about to reply to it but then I saw that you posted here so yeah... Unfortunately, I didn't see anything that I need atm, but if you need it for the Classic so badly then I'll try to work something out with you.
That's fine, I was worried I would be pestering you with all the notifications. Like I said, if there's absolutely nothing you want then I'd be happy to work out some sort of loan, but working out a ratio / credits deal for me to keep it is probably best if you aren't comfortable with that idea.

Albus

The Triumphant
Ah, the sign says open now.

Well CMT for the HP Grass Bold HA Zapdos. Nice reset by the way. Hope you're doing well~

EDIT: I see in your wants you wanted 31/X/28+/28+/28+/31 Modest Yveltal, and I actually just reset this at the time of this edit:

[717] Shiny Yveltal
OT: XYZ (05206) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/30/30/31
Moves: Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, U-turn
EVs: 32 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 224 Spe
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Reset this myself, on X file [59622]. I have 4 more of these left to reset.
Flawless Hidden Power Ground is wasted on Yveltal [Or is it Mega-Diancie?!], but the 30 Attack IV is amazing for U-turn and the choice skarf set; so I kept. /should have been resetting Xerneas. 32 HP and 4 Defense EVs allow Yveltal to always survive a +2 Extreme Speed from standard Extreme Killer Arceus in order to KO it with Foul Play after recoil from its own Life Orb. Trophy Case.

Let me know if you like stuff!
I like your 2 most recent SRs, but I have to think about it first.

That's fine, I was worried I would be pestering you with all the notifications. Like I said, if there's absolutely nothing you want then I'd be happy to work out some sort of loan, but working out a ratio / credits deal for me to keep it is probably best if you aren't comfortable with that idea.
Sure mate, I'd rather do a credits deal with you then (I don't how many credits would be fair to ask for it though), tbh I'm not sold on the "loaning" idea.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay

Sure mate, I'd rather do a credits deal with you then (I don't how many credits would be fair to ask for it though), tbh I'm not sold on the "loaning" idea.
No worries, just thought I'd float the idea just in case. You make the call on how many credits you want. 1 = 1 legend or 3 shinies. I have some SR projects to do (including my own Static Zapdos) fwiw

Albus

The Triumphant
No worries, just thought I'd float the idea just in case. You make the call on how many credits you want. 1 = 1 legend or 3 shinies. I have some SR projects to do (including my own Static Zapdos) fwiw
Can you do 3 Shiny BPs for me in return then? I can give you my Zapdos before you get those done; the Classic already started so you must be needing it ASAP. (Speaking of which, I have to quickly build something to compete in it...)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Can you do 3 Shiny BPs for me in return then? I can give you my Zapdos before you get those done; the Classic already started so you must be needing it ASAP. (Speaking of which, I have to quickly build something to compete in it...)
That seems reasonable (although I was hoping you'd like some of my current shinies lol). I don't use TMMB though so no 6IV spreads and it'll ofc take me a bit longer to do than people who do that (I'll also need to get someone to check the ESV's for me). So as long as you can wait for them...

if you need a hand teambuilding you should drop by our room on PS. we've also got a few RMTs in that forum to check out

I am willing to trade either one for Zapdos. I'd be willing to trade them both and more for trade rights. I read your rules, but you've done it for me in the past.

Sin embargo, tomar algún tiempo para considerarlo mi amigo, hacer lo que hay en tu corazón.

Albus

The Triumphant
That seems reasonable (although I was hoping you'd like some of my current shinies lol). I don't use TMMB though so no 6IV spreads and it'll ofc take me a bit longer to do than people who do that (I'll also need to get someone to check the ESV's for me). So as long as you can wait for them...

if you need a hand teambuilding you should drop by our room on PS. we've also got a few RMTs in that forum to check out
I have a thing for nicknamed Shinies so that's why I prefer that you do those from scratch, I'll let you know the BPs I want later in the week; can you receive the Zapdos now?

I am willing to trade either one for Zapdos. I'd be willing to trade them both and more for trade rights. I read your rules, but you've done it for me in the past.

Sin embargo, tomar algún tiempo para considerarlo mi amigo, hacer lo que hay en tu corazón.
??? You're wasting your time asking for redis rights here...

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I have a thing for nicknamed Shinies so that's why I prefer that you do those from scratch, I'll let you know the BPs I want later in the week; can you receive the Zapdos now?
We have that in common haha. No problem.

Yeah I can get online right now, we can coordinate via VM if you'd like

??? You're wasting your time asking for redis rights here...
Willing to do a 1 for 1 trade if you wanted something for Zapdos.

[330] Shiny Flygon
OT: Albus (28847) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
EV Trained: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
Tutor moves: Outrage, Fire Punch, Earthquake, U-turn
Tradeable Stock :
: Infinite
Note: Albus said this was re-distributable only by him and me. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over.

Albus

The Triumphant
Willing to do a 1 for 1 trade if you wanted something for Zapdos.

[330] Shiny Flygon
OT: Albus (28847) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
EV Trained: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
Tutor moves: Outrage, Fire Punch, Earthquake, U-turn
Tradeable Stock :
: Infinite
Note: Albus said this was re-distributable only by him and me. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over.
You just don't get it, do you? like... seriously? just because I sold you rights (or anybody) in the past doesn't mean that I'll ever sell them to you again.

And I'm no longer interested in trading with you.

Albus

The Triumphant
- Update (05/06/16) -

After nearly a month of SRing this deer since day 1 and in a kind of a hilariously ironic twist, I finally got a flawless Xerneas worth keeping... with a Modest nature lol. I wanted a Timid/Bold one so badly but ehh whatever, I can't complain to the RNGsus' mercy; not that I didn't have another Shiny Xerneas in my AS waiting to be SR'd anyway.

#716 - Xerneas Ø | Lv.100

OT: XYZ / 05116
IVs: 31 / 7 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Fairy Aura
Geomancy / Moonblast / Aromatheraphy / Focus Blast
Notes: This took me nearly an entire month of SRing. The 30 SpD doesn't matter at all in the battlefield, because Geomancy (specially in VGC '16), and it has a low Atk IV to reduce confusion/Foul Play damage to boot.
Non-Redis

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
Hey there, Albus. Responding to your CMT for my Timid Shiny Xerneas. The first thing on your thread that intrigues me is your Kangaskhan RNG'd from Gen 3:

#115 - Kangaskhan
| Lv.5

OT: RYDER / 60932
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 21 / 31 / 31
Natures:
Adamant / Jolly / Impish
Ability: Early Bird
Double-Edge / Seismic Toss / Dynamic Punch / Body Slam
Non-Redis

I'd be happy to trade my Xerneas for it. PM me for proof of obtaining, if you feel that's necessary.

Albus

The Triumphant
Hey there, Albus. Responding to your CMT for my Timid Shiny Xerneas. The first thing on your thread that intrigues me is your Kangaskhan RNG'd from Gen 3:

I'd be happy to trade my Xerneas for it. PM me for proof of obtaining, if you feel that's necessary.
No worries mate, your word is more than enough proof of its legitimacy for me. And sure, which nature do you want on it? do you a nickname on it as well?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
No worries mate, your word is more than enough proof of its legitimacy for me. And sure, which nature do you want on it? do you a nickname on it as well?
I prefer Jolly Nature, and no nickname is fine. I've registered your Friend Code and I'll be online and Available to trade for about 2 hours as of posting this.

Albus

The Triumphant
I prefer Jolly Nature, and no nickname is fine. I've registered your Friend Code and I'll be online and Available to trade for about 2 hours as of posting this.
Awesome, that will make things easier for me then. Feel free to let me know whenever you're available in the next 2 hours, I'll add you now as well. I can trade right now though.

EDIT:
Thanks for the trade mate, enjoy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)