[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

I admire the amount of work put into the shiny Trophy Case Riolu, so I REALLY want it. That, and I like shiny Riolu/Lucario. I can offer a manaphy and hp ice manectric for it. If these don't interest you, I have more offers. Both are timid, BR(I think) and shiny.

Hello there,

Im not from this forum, but like to look on other forums for some new awesome stuff. So the Pokémons I offer are also not found on Smogon (mostly).
Im really interested in your Trick Room Dialga :'D

Here are some IV Breeds and SR Legendaries, which are done by myself or traded from my main forum (in Germany). I will give you only a bit of information about them, because its a pretty huge list and Im lazy. When you are interested in one of my Pokémon I will give you detailed information about that one.
All of those are part of my collection and are my favorites. Also they are hatched without any RNG/TSV and so on. They sould all be German.

Charmander Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nidoran♀ Timid 31/31/31/31/30/31
Zubat Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
Mankey Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31
Growlithe Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31
Poliwag Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31
Krabby Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31
Exeggcute Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31
Kangashkan Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31
Scyther Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31
Lapras Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31/31
Eevee Bold 30/x/31/31/31/31 (My Breed)
Eevee Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31
Porygon Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31
Dratini Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hoppip Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 (My Breed)
Farbeagle Jolly 31/x/31/31/31/31 NO HA (My Breed)
Tyrogue Carefull 31/31/31/x/31/31 (My Breed)
Lotad Modest 31/31/31/31/31/29 (My Breed)
Corphish Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 (My Breed)
Timburr Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/00 (My Breed)
Kapuno Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 (My Breed)
Swirlix Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (My Breed)

SRed Events
Shiny Xerneas Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31 (My SR)
Celebi Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 (My SR)
Mew Jolly 31/31/31/x/30/31 (My SR)
Shiny Mewtu Hasty 31/30/30/31/31/31 (My SR)

Copy/Paste op (Im Lazy :'D)

Last edited:
Hey, sorry to bother you, but could you CMT for your Breedable Weedle and Nosepass? I still have to update my shop abit, but most of what I have should be up. Ty!

Thought I'd give a quick update for what's going to happen now that Sun and Moon are out. I'm mostly going to be playing casually (terrifying, I know) until the Battle of Alola, which I plan to enter so that I can use the 50BP to get the Destiny Knot. Then I'll start breeding stuff in Moon, at which point I'll be able to add an Alola section. Then when Bank updates and I can transfer everything up, I'll be able to get back into the full swing of things.

After blood, sweat, tears, crits, and lots and lots of grinding, I finally earned enough BP for a Destiny Knot! Thus, at last I can start updating this thread with Gen VII Pokemon. Again, it'll be slow moving until Bank updates and reunites me with the 6IV Ditto, but for now, I've added my very first Sun/Moon breeding project: Cutiefly!

After blood, sweat, tears, crits, and lots and lots of grinding, I finally earned enough BP for a Destiny Knot! Thus, at last I can start updating this thread with Gen VII Pokemon. Again, it'll be slow moving until Bank updates and reunites me with the 6IV Ditto, but for now, I've added my very first Sun/Moon breeding project: Cutiefly!
I'll bet moon ball riolu is next lol

At the risk of pushing PC++, I may as well mention I added my Lunala. It has crappy HP and Defense, but it's Modest in a Moon Ball with perfect SAtk/SDef/Spe, so it's somewhat usable. I'll start the big ole grind to get it to level 100 for Hyper Training (because TrollFreak added that arbitrary restriction and gave us a grand total of zero spots to grind past around L70-80).

Heyo! I saw you were looking for Jangmo o in fancy balls. Well, I just got one in a heavy ball and i wanted to know if you were interested in it. I also have Jangmo o in a lux and dusk ball.

When can you be online?
now good for you? I have both hasty and jolly, whichever you want.

Edit: I can also give ya a heavy ball larvitar(either in OR, or when poke bank comes out in sun) it has 4 EMs and I have both relaxed and adamant for both of your filthy desires jkjk
I can be on at this time tomorrow

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I would be interested in your Buziel or your Groagunk. I've noticed that you're interested in Dream Ball 'mons and can offer a number of my DW Dream Ball Female captures from my Black, White 2 and my brother's Black 2, all gathering dust in my X, in exchange. All are mostly untouched (save for having active PokeRus); due to these being SR'ed for Natures and not IVs, the trade would be at minimum a three-for-one deal (if more mons are needed from my end for equivalent exchange, let me know). I have:

• Stunky
  • Mareep
  • Horsea
  • Taillow
  • Torkoal
  • Mr.Mime
  • Stunfisk
  • Gulpin
  • Illumise
  • Paras
  • Tangela
  • Nincada
  • Burmy
  • Alomomola
  • Stantler
  • Clamperl
  • Anorith
  • Cacnea
  • Tentacool
  • Surskit
  • Shinx
  • Eevee
  • Dratini
  • Carvanha
  • Ponyta
  • Durant
  • Crustle
  • Aipom
  • Sandshrew
  • Audino
  • Ekans
  • Numel
  • Slugma
  • Psyduck
  • Petilil
  • Seel
  • Poochyena
  • Maractus
  • Rattata
  • Zubat
  • Seedot
  • Spoink
  • Oddish
  • Cubone
  • Tentacool
  • Smeargle
  • Tympole
  • Karrablast
  • Cottonee
  • Tirtouga
  • Axew
  • Gible
  • Magby
  • Absol
  • Shroomish
  • Bagon
  • Qwilfish
  • Lileep
  • Pinsir
  • Chansey
  • Scraggy
  • Skarmory
  • Sigilyph
  • Snorut
  • Abra
  • Spheal
  • Cacnea
  • Butterfree
  • Chimecho
  • Elgyem
  • Zigzagoon
  • Trapinch
  • Seaking
  • Sneasel
  • Kangaskhan
  • Swinub
  • Sableye
  • Grimer
  • Wailmer
  • Onix
  • Machop
  • Nidoran
  • Ralts
  • Combee
  • Vulpix
  • Miltank
  • Slakoth
  • Basculin-Red
  • Geodude
  • Exeggcute
  • Smoochum
  • Gligar
  • Staravia
  • Hippopotas
  • Misdreavus
  • Snorlax
  • Tropius
  • Koffing
If interested, or if you would like some info on my Dream Ball males, let me know.

Last edited:
now good for you? I have both hasty and jolly, whichever you want.

Edit: I can also give ya a heavy ball larvitar(either in OR, or when poke bank comes out in sun) it has 4 EMs and I have both relaxed and adamant for both of your filthy desires jkjk
I can be on at this time tomorrow
I should be online for the next 4 or so hours, if that works for you. And I'd prefer Hasty. :)

Thanks for offering the Larvitar, but I'm not that interestd in it.

Hello, I would be interested in your Buziel or your Groagunk. I've noticed that you're interested in Dream Ball 'mons and can offer a number of my DW Dream Ball Female captures from my Black, White 2 and my brother's Black 2, all gathering dust in my X, in exchange. All are mostly untouched (save for having active PokeRus); due to these being SR'ed for Natures and not IVs, the trade would be at minimum a three-for-one deal (if more mons are needed from my end for equivalent exchange, let me know). I have:

• Stunky
  • Mareep
  • Horsea
  • Taillow
  • Torkoal
  • Mr.Mime
  • Stunfisk
  • Gulpin
  • Illumise
  • Paras
  • Tangela
  • Nincada
  • Burmy
  • Alomomola
  • Stantler
  • Clamperl
  • Anorith
  • Cacnea
  • Tentacool
  • Surskit
  • Shinx
  • Eevee
  • Dratini
  • Carvanha
  • Ponyta
  • Durant
  • Crustle
  • Aipom
  • Sandshrew
  • Audino
  • Ekans
  • Numel
  • Slugma
  • Psyduck
  • Petilil
  • Seel
  • Poochyena
  • Maractus
  • Rattata
  • Zubat
  • Seedot
  • Spoink
  • Oddish
  • Cubone
  • Tentacool
  • Smeargle
  • Tympole
  • Karrablast
  • Cottonee
  • Tirtouga
  • Axew
  • Gible
  • Magby
  • Absol
  • Shroomish
  • Bagon
  • Qwilfish
  • Lileep
  • Pinsir
  • Chansey
  • Scraggy
  • Skarmory
  • Sigilyph
  • Snorut
  • Abra
  • Spheal
  • Cacnea
  • Butterfree
  • Chimecho
  • Elgyem
  • Zigzagoon
  • Trapinch
  • Seaking
  • Sneasel
  • Kangaskhan
  • Swinub
  • Sableye
  • Grimer
  • Wailmer
  • Onix
  • Machop
  • Nidoran
  • Ralts
  • Combee
  • Vulpix
  • Miltank
  • Slakoth

If interested, or if you would like some info on my Dream Ball males, let me know.
Do you want flawless or spitbacks?

I should be online for the next 4 or so hours, if that works for you. And I'd prefer Hasty. :)

Thanks for offering the Larvitar, but I'm not that interestd in it.

Alright, let me get on now, then ^^
My info is all in my sig

And cool, don't sweat it. Thought you'd want it bc your larvitar doesn't have 4EMs

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Spitbacks work.

If you're online for the next few hours, I should be available for trade by about 12:30 A.M. EST. While I'm making my way home from work, flip through that list and make your picks, so i can isolate them form the rest of my collection straightaway.

My X info:
IGN: Smuckem
FC: 3969-8098-4506

12/30 EDIT: Added eleven Dream Ball Females to the above listing that I had missed before, take a peek when you get a chance!

Last edited:
Tiny update - I've been breeding and training Pokemon for competitive play, so I may as well update the thread with what I've done. I've added gen VII Bagon and Mimikyu (which isn't quite flawless but pretty close).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)