Trade Thread G [Update: Shiny HP Ice Oricorio & Togedemaru]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to trade for your Jolly Heavy Ball Sandslash and Dragonite (it has Multiscale, right?.
Yep, Dragonite has Multiscale! Sounds like a great trade.

Just to be clear, the Dragonite is from Kalos btw, not Alola. I just wanted to make sure you knew :)

Yep, Dragonite has Multiscale! Sounds like a great trade.
Just to be clear, the Dragonite is from Kalos btw, not Alola. I just wanted to make sure you knew :)
Yeah, no problema with that. Let me know when you can trade then.

I would like to trade for a copy of Jolly Kartana and Adamant Buzzwole. I can offer things like Jolly Gible, Adamant or Naive HA Bagon, Modest Horsea, HP Fire Timid Vulpix, Timid Porygon or various other things I can try to breed for you. If you're willing to clone a copy I can also offer HT HP Fire Koko and HT Shiny Jolly Garchomp.

Hey, really great thread! I'm interested in quite a few Pokémon, including your shiny Crabominable, Toxapex and Primarina. CMT and let me know if anything catches your eye.

Hey, really great thread! I'm interested in quite a few Pokémon, including your shiny Crabominable, Toxapex and Primarina. CMT and let me know if anything catches your eye.
Thanks for the compliment! your thread is also nice, with lots of interesting pokemon!
For those three, I'd like to trade for your shiny Punkaboo, Pancham and Tyrunt . If by any chance you find another three I'm also interested in your Shiny Electrike, Purrloin and Chandelure. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for the compliment! your thread is also nice, with lots of interesting pokemon!
For those three, I'd like to trade for your shiny Punkaboo, Pancham and Tyrunt . If by any chance you find another three I'm also interested in your Shiny Electrike, Purrloin and Chandelure. Let me know what you think.
I'm happy to trade you all 6 of those Pokémon (let me know if you want an everstone on Pumpkaboo). The other three Pokémon I'd like to trade for are your shiny Gigalith, Lycanroc and Turtonator. Let me know when you'll be available to trade.

I'm happy to trade you all 6 of those Pokémon (let me know if you want an everstone on Pumpkaboo). The other three Pokémon I'd like to trade for are your shiny Gigalith, Lycanroc and Turtonator. Let me know when you'll be available to trade.
I'm available to trade for a couple hours, and an everstone wouldn't be necessary :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)