★ The Pokémon Village ★

Hi. Checking your thread for the giveaway I counted about half a dozen mons I'd like to have. Unfortunately, I don't have much to trade for without cloning (apricorn balls and golden caps, which I guess you don't need), and little more if I could clone, but the only notorious ones that come to mind that might interest you are Naive HP Ice Marshadow, shiny event Tapu Koko with HP Fire and Luxury ball shiny perfect IV Adamant Mimikyu (legit bred, I hardly believe it myself). I've got other shinies, but since all but Red Gyarados were chance encounters, there isn't much in the way of matching balls or beneficial natures.

Anyway, long story short, if I can offer you something in exchange that's cool, if not, it's cool as well, I'll get them from you giveaway in the next few months. Thanks!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi. Checking your thread for the giveaway I counted about half a dozen mons I'd like to have. Unfortunately, I don't have much to trade for without cloning (apricorn balls and golden caps, which I guess you don't need), and little more if I could clone, but the only notorious ones that come to mind that might interest you are Naive HP Ice Marshadow, shiny event Tapu Koko with HP Fire and Luxury ball shiny perfect IV Adamant Mimikyu (legit bred, I hardly believe it myself). I've got other shinies, but since all but Red Gyarados were chance encounters, there isn't much in the way of matching balls or beneficial natures.

Anyway, long story short, if I can offer you something in exchange that's cool, if not, it's cool as well, I'll get them from you giveaway in the next few months. Thanks!
Hello, where did you get Marshadow and Tapu Koko from? May I know their full IVs?

Boy, what do you get for the man who has everything? Anyway, thank you for replying and for the giveaway!

And let me know if you chage your mind about the Mimikyu.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Boy, what do you get for the man who has everything? Anyway, thank you for replying and for the giveaway!

And let me know if you chage your mind about the Mimikyu.
I have a shiny Adamant Mimikyu in a Luxury Ball and another in a Premier Ball and a Jolly one in a Love Ball. Is your Mimikyu in a Dusk Ball/Beast Ball? :P

I’ll add more Pokémon to my wants list soon, you can check it and breed something from there if you want. :)

I have a shiny Adamant Mimikyu in a Luxury Ball and another in a Premier Ball and a Jolly one in a Love Ball. Is your Mimikyu in a Dusk Ball/Beast Ball? :P

I’ll add more Pokémon to my wants list soon, you can check it and breed something from there if you want. :)
It's Luxury Adamant. :(

I do have the intention of breeding a shiny Minior (because I found one in the wild but didn't notice it was shiny), I'll let you know if that happens.

Stupid GF making the pokemon based around meteor showers not being able to call for help.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings Christian,

I'm genuinely interested in the following Pokémon from your collection and I wanted to ask you to CMT for them:
  • Christian's Kingler (Friend Ball version) - Would it be possible to nickname it Scissors?
  • Eppie's Mew
  • Kazo's Kyogre
  • Kazo's Groudon
  • Kaphotic's Groudon
  • Winters Zombie's Heatran
I assume that all of these Pokémon, bar your Kingler, are fully redistributable?
I didn't find any notes that said otherwise but I just wanted to ask to make sure anyway.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Greetings Christian,

I'm genuinely interested in the following Pokémon from your collection and I wanted to ask you to CMT for them:
  • Christian's Kingler (Friend Ball version) - Would it be possible to nickname it Scissors?
  • Eppie's Mew
  • Kazo's Kyogre
  • Kazo's Groudon
  • Kaphotic's Groudon
  • Winters Zombie's Heatran
I assume that all of these Pokémon, bar your Kingler, are fully redistributable?
I didn't find any notes that said otherwise but I just wanted to ask to make sure anyway.
Hi, thanks for checking the thread!
All of them (except Hetran that was a personal CP that Winters Zombie did for me) are Fully Redistributable.
I'm interested in your Magatsuhi, Sadi-Chan, LegoFigure11's Shiny Minior-R, Death God Anubis' Shiny Mesprit, Quiet 0 Spe Guzzlord and Wyrx's Shiftry. Are them bar Minior Fully Redistributable? And yes I can nickname Kingler. :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks a lot for your fast reply.

Alright, thank you very much for specifying this. Is the Kingler redistributable too? I mean you're the OT after all.
Also sure thing, you can have all of the aforementioned Pokémon and, yes, you're absolutely correct about the redistribution rights!

I'm going to clone them for you now.

Edit: I have everything cloned and ready for you to pick up.

Let me know whenever you're available for the trade. Please feel free to take your time though, no stress!

Last edited:
Hello buddy! You have so amazing stuff i'm interested in that i come back. :)

I'm interested in:

• Christian's HP Fire Oddish
  • Wubbalubba's Diancie
  • Christain's shiny hp ground Sylveon
  • Bluemew's Nidoran-f
  • Christian's duck ball Espeon.

I'm going to update my trade thread with adamant tohoku victini RNG'ed, 1st gen starters Virtual console and other level 1 shinies! Feel free to take up a look! :)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Thanks a lot for your fast reply.

Alright, thank you very much for specifying this. Is the Kingler redistributable too? I mean you're the OT after all.
Also sure thing, you can have all of the aforementioned Pokémon and, yes, you're absolutely correct about the redistribution rights!

I'm going to clone them for you now.

Edit: I have everything cloned and ready for you to pick up.

Let me know whenever you're available for the trade. Please feel free to take your time though, no stress!
Yes, all my non legendary Pokemon with my OT are fully redistributable. Unfortunately, I'm unable to trade at the moment. I should be able to trade in about 5-6 hours though. Will send you a PM! :)

FrenchGaudi: Thanks for your interest! Will check your thread in a minute.

Last edited:
Hello, I’m very interested in both of your Latios, your Manaphy, and Diancie. Are there some breeding projects I could do in exchange for them?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hello, I’m very interested in both of your Latios, your Manaphy, and Diancie. Are there some breeding projects I could do in exchange for them?
Let’s see, how about 6 between these for all of them?

-Level ball HA Jolly Female Sentret 31/x/x/x/31/x with Double Edge, Pursuit, Reversal and Trick
-Fast Ball Jolly Male Ledian 31/31/x/x/x/x with Encore, Knock Off, Bug Bite and Dizzy Punch
-Level Ball Careful Male Phanpy 31/31/x/x/x/x with Ice shard, Counter, Body Slam and Heavy Slam
-Friend Ball Jolly Male Seedot 31/31/x/x/x/x with Leech Seed, Nasty Plot, Defog and Bullet Seed
-Premier Ball Jolly Male Stufful 31/31/x/x/x/x with Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Wide Guard and Stomping Tantrum
-Premier Ball Careful Male Mudbray 31/31/x/x/x/x with Close Combat, Body Slam, Magnitude and Double Edge
-Heal Ball Adamant HA Female Swirlix 31/x/x/x/31/x with After You, Yawn, Belly Drum and Copy Cat
-Luxury Ball Adamant HA Female Murkrow 31/x/x/x/31/x with Whirlwind, Feather Dance, Brave Bird and Perish Song
-Level Ball Jolly HA female Yungoos 31/x/x/x/31/x with Revenge and Last Resort
-Adamant Repeat Ball Timburr 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Mach Punch, Reversal, Drain Punch and Counter

-Level ball HA Jolly Female Sentret 31/x/x/x/31/x with Double Edge, Pursuit, Reversal and Trick
-Fast Ball Jolly Male Ledian 31/31/x/x/x/x with Encore, Knock Off, Bug Bite and Dizzy Punch
-Level Ball Careful Male Phanpy 31/31/x/x/x/x with Ice shard, Counter, Body Slam and Heavy Slam
-Friend Ball Jolly Male Seedot 31/31/x/x/x/x with Leech Seed, Nasty Plot, Defog and Bullet Seed
-Premier Ball Jolly Male Stufful 31/31/x/x/x/x with Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Wide Guard and Stomping Tantrum
-Premier Ball Careful Male Mudbray 31/31/x/x/x/x with Close Combat, Body Slam, Magnitude and Double Edge
-Heal Ball Adamant HA Female Swirlix 31/x/x/x/31/x with After You, Yawn, Belly Drum and Copy Cat
-Luxury Ball Adamant HA Female Murkrow 31/x/x/x/31/x with Whirlwind, Feather Dance, Brave Bird and Perish Song
-Adamant Repeat Ball Timburr 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Mach Punch, Reversal, Drain Punch and Counter
I should be able to get 6 of these done, but I only really have time to breed on the weekends cuz of work. It might take me 2-3 weeks to get em all done is that okay?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
I should be able to get 6 of these done, but I only really have time to breed on the weekends cuz of work. It might take me 2-3 weeks to get em all done is that okay?
Sure thing, I can wait, no problem.

10/23/2017 UPDATE (13 Pokémon Added!)

archived

Last edited:

Hey just an update. I’m doing the Yungoos, Timburr, Murkrow, Mudbray, Swirlix, and Stufful. I’m just about done acquiring all the Pokémon I need to chain the egg moves. Should have them all done next weekend.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hey just an update. I’m doing the Yungoos, Timburr, Murkrow, Mudbray, Swirlix, and Stufful. I’m just about done acquiring all the Pokémon I need to chain the egg moves. Should have them all done next weekend.
Cool, take all the time you need, absolutely no rush.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Thanks, I have a Murkrow, Mudbray, and Stufful with all the egg moves - just have to breed for gender and IVs.

I was also wondering if you had a Level Ball to spare for catching the Yungoos?
Yeah, how many Level Balls do you need? Just one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)