Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA users of Smogon. I have a Pokemon that I want to find out how did I get. The only clue that I have it's that it was traded most likely here, but could've been traded on reddit. Here are the details on it:

Nickname: None
OT: Rugaji / TID: 01559 / SID: 46287
Level 2, Male
IVs: 31 / 8 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 (HP Fire)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Anticipation (HA)
Heal Bell | Helping Hand | Wish | Hyper Voice
Notes: Heal Bell and Hyper Voice were given to it as BW2 tutor moves, because I remember that back when I traded this ORAS wasn't out. I can confirm this since it also doesn't have the pentagon and the origin region is Unova, meaning this must've been RNG bred on Gen 5

If you know anything please PM or VM me. Thank you

Bumping that and also LF a flawless spread HP Water Ditto, preferred with a Modest nature but really any are fine

PSA users of Smogon. I have a Pokemon that I want to find out how did I get. The only clue that I have it's that it was traded most likely here, but could've been traded on reddit. Here are the details on it:

Nickname: None
OT: Rugaji / TID: 01559 / SID: 46287
Level 2, Male
IVs: 31 / 8 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 (HP Fire)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Anticipation (HA)
Heal Bell | Helping Hand | Wish | Hyper Voice
Notes: Heal Bell and Hyper Voice were given to it as BW2 tutor moves, because I remember that back when I traded this ORAS wasn't out. I can confirm this since it also doesn't have the pentagon and the origin region is Unova, meaning this must've been RNG bred on Gen 5

If you know anything please PM or VM me. Thank you

Bumping that and also LF a flawless spread HP Water Ditto, preferred with a Modest nature but really any are fine
After a little digging, I can confirm that it is Rugaji 's eevee
In the follow thread, you can find that the ID 01559 is his Pokémon Black ID

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-waters-muddy.3512818/

Edit-
Welp, got ninja'd and didn't even know :x

Last edited:
Hey guys, hope everyone is enjoying the holidays (and of course the release of US/UM!)
I was looking for someone who can breed/trade me a Bunnelby with these specifications:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
IVs: All max IF possible (at the least I need 31 ATTACK, 31 SPEED, 31 HEALTH)

Will Ultra Necrozma retain Necrozma's nature when combining w/ Solgaleo/Lunala?
Yes. It works just like White/Black Kyurem. Fusing or separating Solgaleo or Lunala with it do not affect its nature or IV's or even its current EV spread. (and likewise, Solgaleo/Lunala will be returned unchanged when returning Necrozma to its base form)

I wanted to finally reset Cosmog in Pokemon Moon but somehow nothing happens if I talk to the wormhole.

Does anyone know what I might done wrong? Do I need to talk to the wormhole on a specific time or day?

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
In Moon, you need to be at the wormhole at the Altar of the Moone with Lunala at night (i.e. night during the game) and then you will be allowed to go through.

Cosmog is at the Lake of the Sunne in the Reversed World.

I wanted to finally reset Cosmog in Pokemon Moon but somehow nothing happens if I talk to the wormhole.

Does anyone know what I might done wrong? Do I need to talk to the wormhole on a specific time or day?
In Moon, you need to be at the wormhole at the Altar of the Moone with Lunala at night (i.e. night during the game) and then you will be allowed to go through.

Cosmog is at the Lake of the Sunne in the Reversed World.
To add to this, you can also take Solgaleo to the Altar during the day if you don't want to wait for night.

LF these DB Pokemon
(HA unless otherwise specified)
Absol
Anorith
Archen
Buneary
Carvanha
Charmander
Cleffa
Gastly
Shieldon (non-HA)
Sneasel
Squirtle
Starly
Turtwig (non-HA)

Also, when soft-resetting for Ash-Greninja, what are some characteristics to look for? (HP, nature, possibly shinyness)

Last edited:
Which ability i
LF these DB Pokemon
(HA unless otherwise specified)
Absol
Anorith
Archen
Buneary
Carvanha
Charmander
Cleffa
Gastly
Shieldon (non-HA)
Sneasel
Squirtle
Starly
Turtwig (non-HA)

Also, when soft-resetting for Ash-Greninja, what are some characteristics to look for? (HP, nature, possibly shinyness)
Ash-Greninja has fixed IVs and cannot be shiny. You can only soft reset for nature. Go for Timid or Naive.

Also, I think Archen can only be in a regular pokéball.

I just caught a Timid HP Ground Tapu Lele. Keep, or retry for HP Fire?

Which ability i

Ash-Greninja has fixed IVs and cannot be shiny. You can only soft reset for nature. Go for Timid or Naive.

Also, I think Archen can only be in a regular pokéball.
Timid is probably the best for Ash-Greninja, since most of the time you'll want it to have Dark Pulse, Water Shuriken and Hydro Pump. Protean Greninja is better suited to go mixed.

Last edited:
I just caught a Timid HP Ground Tapu Lele. Keep, or retry for HP Fire?

Timid is probably the best for Ash-Greninja, since most of the time you'll want it to have Dark Pulse, Water Shuriken and Hydro Pump. Protean Greninja is better suited to go mixed.
You're right. I keep forgetting that Water Shuriken is special now.

Anyone has an Heavy/Lure ball Mudkip and a Fast ball Charmander?

K then, case closed lol

What is a good Ball for HA Abra that isn't Dream?
Level, Love, or Fast Ball for extra points. You can either catch one in HG/SS and transfer up to breed the HA on, or try chucking the one or two you're given in (U)S/(U)M at a wild one. (since you can totally do that now this generation)

Otherwise, Ultra Ball still works alright.

For regular I’d say ultra, mayyybeeee level, beast, or quick.
If it’s a Shiny Abra, then probably same as above
Shiny Zam: Love
Level, Love, or Fast Ball for extra points. You can either catch one in HG/SS and transfer up to breed the HA on, or try chucking the one or two you're given in (U)S/(U)M at a wild one. (since you can totally do that now this generation)

Otherwise, Ultra Ball still works alright.
Ultra Ball it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)