Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
My googling came up surprisingly short on some specifics about EV training outside of pokepelago in gen 7, so I’d appreciate some info from you guys.

1. Every Pokémon that participates in a battle gets the same number of EVs, and that number is always the same for a given Pokémon enemy, correct? For example, say I have an abra I want to ev train. I send out the abra against an oricorio (which nominally gives 2 spatk EVs), then switch to a different mon to kill it. Both mons, the abra and the other, get 2 spatk EV’s correct? It’s not like they both get 1 because they’re splitting the EVs like exp?

2. SOS battles apparently give more EVs than normal battles. First of all, how much more? And second, how does this work? Is it just that every mon called as an ally gives more EVs, or is it that once an ally has been called all Pokémon on the field (both the ally and the original wild Pokémon) give extra EVs?

3. Is the Pokerus multiplier applies before or after the addition from power items? Again, using the oricorio abra example. Say I have a power lens on my abra, which also has Pokerus. Abra kills the oricorio. Does abra get (2+8) * 2 = 20 EVs in spatk? Or does abra get 2*2 + 8 = 12 EVs in spatk?

Thanks guys!
1. No, EVs are not split.

2. Yes. Once SOS activates, all Pokemon KO'd from that point on give double EVs.

3. The Power Item buff is accounted for first then doubling. Hence a Pokemon holding the corresponding Power Item that participated in a battle (or via Exp Share) that involved the KO of a Pokemon that drops a base of 1 EV receives: ((1+8)x2 - for Pokerus)x2 - for SOS, if any, for a total of 36 EVs per KO.

Same logic applies for any other EV yield.

Giving away free spitbacks of (I'm just going to release them otherwise) --
Extreme Speed Zigzagoon (Adamant)
Meteor Mash/Bullet Punch Riolu (Jolly)
Dream Ball, Rock Head Aerodactyl (Jolly)
Destiny Bond Shuppet (Adamant)
Dragon Dance Scraggy (Jolly)
Seismic Toss Miltank (Careful)
Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy Chansey (Bold)
Burn Up and Morning Sun Growlithe (Calm)
You might want to start a thread in the Giveaways sub-forum., you'll probably get more attention that way.

Does anyone know if the Pokémon Showdown user Herng has a Smogon account? We’ve supposed to complete some trades, but I forgot, and I can’t find him since.

If I catch a pokemon in a ball thats only possible in USUM(eg: apricorn ball charmander) and transfer it to SM, breed it there and transfer the offspring to USUM will it be considered a hack here?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
If I catch a pokemon in a ball thats only possible in USUM(eg: apricorn ball charmander) and transfer it to SM, breed it there and transfer the offspring to USUM will it be considered a hack here?
Nope. What you're asking is like if it's legal to trade an Oranguru to Sun, breed it on that game, then trade the offspring back to Moon. If you can legally get it in any Gen 7 Game, it's legal to breed in any Gen 7 Game.

Anyone have a HA Pumpkaboo? I would prefer a Super Size one, but average is fine. I'm also more concerned with the ability than anything else so it could be a spitback or whatever.

Lf some recent Facebook Giveaways
Shiny Sceptile
Shiny Ho-oh
Moon Ball Meteor Mash Lucario
Heavy Ball Kyurem
Blacephalon
Shiny Metagross

Last edited:
Does anyone want to help me filling my pokédex? :)

I just need these two pokémon.

- Huntail
- Stakataka

IGN:ShyLeafeon(Pokémon Ultra Sun) FC: 5043-6221-1124

GTS isn’t being much help so I figured I’d post here. I’m looking for a Shuckle in either a Fast or Heavy Ball and a Phanpy in a Heavy Ball. No IVs or egg moves needed although they would help. If anyone has a breedject of either please let me know.

Can anyone help me evolve my porygon? thanks!! I can give a stakataka, hasty, in thanks or a spitback impish hippopotas with slack off

GTS isn’t being much help so I figured I’d post here. I’m looking for a Shuckle in either a Fast or Heavy Ball and a Phanpy in a Heavy Ball. No IVs or egg moves needed although they would help. If anyone has a breedject of either please let me know.
If you still need one, I can give you a heavy ball phanpy.

I have a Fast ball Shuckle in my X cartrigde that I bred some time ago. Let me know if you still need one.

I'm looking for a Modest HP ground Xerneas in gen 7. I haven't caught any of the wormhole legendaries yet and I own ultra moon (and thus can't catch it myself), so if you're looking for a legendary I can catch in there I can provide that.

If not those I can offer the following legendaries:
Timer Ball Adamant Rayquaza
Master Ball Naive Tapu Koko
Poke Ball Hidden Ability HP Ice Timid Moltres nicknamed "Firebird" (I'm sorry)

I'm looking for a Modest HP ground Xerneas in gen 7. I haven't caught any of the wormhole legendaries yet and I own ultra moon (and thus can't catch it myself), so if you're looking for a legendary I can catch in there I can provide that.

If not those I can offer the following legendaries:
Timer Ball Adamant Rayquaza
Master Ball Naive Tapu Koko
Poke Ball Hidden Ability HP Ice Timid Moltres nicknamed "Firebird" (I'm sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)