NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Especially considering how much King defended him. And also zorbees is 100% town never lynch him please god like I think 3P1k + zorbees in lylo is gg town just lynch the third
This post has like 0 sense of self preservation. Scum would likely be defending themselves or at least actively pushing another lynch. Presenting this strat is saying "hey idc if i eventually get lynched but as long as this happens we still win with or without me". And rethinking i dont think tballz would honestly nom himself here, that'd be pretty ballsy. Probably looking a three town nomination.

Especially considering how much King defended him. And also zorbees is 100% town never lynch him please god like I think 3P1k + zorbees in lylo is gg town just lynch the third
This post has like 0 sense of self preservation. Scum would likely be defending themselves or at least actively pushing another lynch. Presenting this strat is saying "hey idc if i eventually get lynched but as long as this happens we still win with or without me". And rethinking i dont think tballz would honestly nom himself here, that'd be pretty ballsy. Probably looking a three town nomination.

Not seeing king trying to bus earlio as a viable play yesterday, and gave reasons on not voting (or unvoting him at least) tballz. So imma just do lynch granny pie
Forum dead rip

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
acidphoenix could you update the OP with current player list and prior flips please? It's hard to tell who is in the game and how many left there are

I'd also ask you to link to update posts in the OP if I thought it had a snowballs chance in hell of happening

Well, fuck.
Lynch Granny Pie
Reasoning you are lynching yourself here????? P sure self lynching isnt a thing in nommy.... and if you are asking to be lynched stop it, it doesnt help town (if you are town) or scum (if you are scum). Try to deduce which out of me/earlio is more likely to flip red.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)