Tournament BLT IV: Finals [Won by the Twinleaf Trevenants]

Status
Not open for further replies.

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
we did it boys

ggs ranchers, great finals

Always blazenix the most inactive manager duo of all time lmao, jokes aside, you're both cool guys and i was quite excited to team up with you

byronthewellwell sorry that you had a quite rough blt but you've been a cool presence and i like you

sand1234 this man is basically a win every week apart from that 1 week choke, wish you could be more active on team chat but you did great!

Jarii not sure what the fuck happened on finals but you're still a great player m8

Kurukaito great lcer, fun person on team chat, wish you luck on future tours!

Plas 5-0.... triple tect.... this man just doesn't know how to lose lmao, a really cool guy to talk too

littlelachyjn man's the most savage player on the team and that 1 win vs swb was FIRE

Akiko Yosano im v sure youre a weeb wtf, wish you get more time to play, really good battler too, glad i got you as a sub

Like A Star sorry that you didn't get more time to play, thanks for supporting the team!

Ark thanks for everything, the support, the teams, you're such a hardworking person that i can't help but really respect you as a person, thanks for being there on the team chat

Snowy - was hands down the best player I have ever gotten the chance to be abrassively shit talked by. He's golden tan skin reminded me of warm summer days with my hot girlfriend(s) on the beach, sweet dreams indeed. He's hoss hung down from the trees and extended itself into our mothers with absolute grace, making a clear bold statement that he can and will fuck your bitch. I could go on forever about his greatness, but I wouldnt want to waste his precious time slaying poon with my words.

Eyan thanks for hosting this tour! without your hosting capabilities, i don't think BLT would run well at all, thanks a lot man, this was fun. i'm also a bit upset i couldn't meet up with you too

Sharp Ladder UU your name is absolutely awful and you should feel bad about it xD, bantering w/ you was fun though

i fucking suck at shoutouts but this has been a wild fun ride boys

Last edited:

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations to the Twinleaf Trevenants for being the winners of this season of BLT! Thanks for having me as your host; it was a pleasure (except when you guys made it miserable for me with your salt and bad memes, which in retrospect happened quite a lot, so strike that previous statement)

I'll leave the thread open for 24 hours for your shoutouts and what not before locking.

grats trevs, wish we had won but there's sure as hell no shame in losing to you guys

now, for shoutouts

Leru - Holy shit you're actually a god. 4-0 record, and I have no doubt in my mind that it would have been 5-0 had you played your last game. Leru, you were honestly the heart of this team. The amount of prep you did for us was insane, on top of all the prep you did for yourself. I can't believe how consistent your battling is. You kept the team together more than once, and I honestly can't thank yo enough for that. Still owe you many waifus for your many hours of prep throughout BLT, and don't worry because they're coming :3. Can't wait to see what kind of a mons god you'll become with all of that potential inside. You were the MVP of the team and I'm sure that everyone else would agree with that. Legend.

OminousDraco - FUCKING CLUTCH MAN, you had the team on the edge of our seats in that last game vs hamhamhamham. That win did so much for the team. We were so hyped about everything, the sheer fact that our chances of playoffs came down to a hurricane hit or miss was nerve-wracking. But hey you, you delivered and the team was so hype. Spirit is one of the most important aspects of a team, and you supplied that week after week. Best Hindi in BLT!

BigBoy038 - Between you and ominous, I couldn't have asked for a better ou core. You were a bargain man. So much fun to watch your games and snag a lot of wins for the team (you would have had a few more but rip RNG). We had to bank on you winning more than once to keep us in the game, and you did everything to keep us there. Be proud of yourself dude.

Sharp Ladder UU: Your passion man, holy shit. I can't get over how hyped you were about everything. You put in 110% every week, no matter who your opponent was. Doens't matter if your opponent is a UU champion or a two time poster on smogon, because you'd do everything in your power to build, practice, test and win for the team. I think your record was 4-2 or something? Idk off the top of my head, but you were amazing to have. I know how much you wanted to win and I'm sorry that I couldn't do enough to get you and the team over the line. If i ever manage again, I'm buying you no matter the cost and we're going to push for that title even harder than this season. Mark my words man, I know how much you want to win and I'll do even more than this year to get you there. Just don't click scald on Primal Groudon <3

Microwavable: Man you were a bunch of fun to have around. Like everyone else you would prep, test, battle, celebrate a win / shake off a loss and repeat. Still wondering how you only went for 3k, honestly I thought there would be a lot of teams wanting you but hey, I'm not complaining. Snagging a friend and an awesome team presence for a cheap price is always going to be a good thing!

PD: >bids 15k on PD and gets spammed with .overpay. Man, I don't care if everyone else says you're an overpay because you were worth it. All everyone else sees is your w/l record. What they didn't see is how you picked yourself up after every loss, went through all the effort to prep regardless of who your opponent was, helped everyone out with their teams, and brought so much spirit and encouragement to the table. Winning your games isn't everything. It's just as important to have fun and joke around with your mates, despite whatever may happen in the battles. And you did exactly that. You would get so hyped whenever someone would win, and that kind of encouragement is what kept us going. Don't feel disappointed or ashamed of yourself because you were fucking worth it man.

Matame: I know how much you hated BLT, but even then you put in the effort for the team and fucking delivered when we needed you most. Slaying HT in the semis and winning your game in the finals was the kind of motivation we needed to keep pushing through. Unfortunately it wasn't enough in the end, but hey, you did what you could and we did what we could. Thanks for sticking it out until the end man, I appreciate it.

Blitzburgh: I have to apologise to you man, shoving you into BSS like that since all other slots were taken and it was late into the draft ;-;. Regardless, you put in the effort to practice and prep with me, which was very much evident by your battling. You're a natural at BSS, look into the meta my man and you could go far. Thanks for everything man, especially your patience and tolerance early in BLT when I was running around like a headless chicken trying to figure out wtf we would do for our BSS slot :x

Ninjacalibur: FUCKING GOAT SUB! Man, you delivered every time when we needed you most. Whether it be subbing in for LC or BSS it didn't matter, you were ready to give it your all and do the very best you could for the team. Even as a sub, you were awesome in the discord with both teambuilding and scouting, as well as just helping us fix up little errors with teams. Couldn't have asked for a better sub.

Le Sabreur: Well you didn't end up playing or anything, and your time with us was short, but it was great to have you in the discord helping us out for preparing and putting forward ideas. Thanks dude, it was awesome to have you!

Quote: Thanks for making sure I didn't fuck up the draft lol

Eyan: What an amazing host. Thanks so much for dealing with all of our shit, deleting salty as fuck posts, organising matchups, getting the threads up in time and all that other hosting fun stuff. Wish I had bribed you more to let me buy someone else's manager though :[

blazenix: Ty for the logo c:

To all my ranchers, thank you all so much for an insanely fun and stressful first BLT. I'm not sure if i'm ever going to manage again, because I know that I won't get a team as fun and awesome as all of you were. Naturally, there were ups and downs as you'd expect within a team but we fucking POWERED through every challenge we faced up until the finals. Of course I wish we could have finished it off but that's mons for ya. Win some, lose some. Sorry for the countless number of discord notifications and how incredibly often I was pestering you guys to prep. In the long run I'd say it was definitely worth it, hopefully you guys all feel the same.

Thanks again, Paniola Ranchers <3

Last edited:

Ceteris Paribus

I am inevitable.
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats on the victory Twinleaf Trevenants!
Hope everyone enjoyed this BLT, with this being my first it was most certainly a fun ride, my team came up short this time but s/os to the Golden Greninjas for their efforts and also s/os to Eyan for organising and coordinating this event really do appreciate it!

Until next time peace out

Well that was fun been a great time carrying my team to victory with my clean 1-3 record (which is really 2-2 because bringing swadloon week 3 was an auto w) and now for the obligatory shotouts

Blazenix : not gonna lie was kinda hoping youd lose that just so I could say I had the better record but that was a clean w so not complaining

Always : useless as always actually did nothing but apparently we the "twinleaf niggas" according to the name you gave the server so I guess that's something

Byronthewellwell : honestly was hoping you'd get the last w but your opponent didn't wanna give you the satisfied and hid very unfortunate

Sand1234 : actually just dominated OU week 1 choke was unfortunate but after that extremely clean player

Jarii : the young UU god honestly did better than I would have also gotta thank you for making me aware of our 1 true Lord and savior swadloon

Kurukatio : I don't know how the hell you pulled of a win this week but those where some god plays almost on my level

Plas : the unbeatable god actually refuses to lose under any circumstance even if that means getting a triple protect

Akiko yosano : not much to say really solid player and really fun to talk to

Like A Star : honestly wish you weren't a sub amazing player just wish we could've used you more

Ark : the team building legend honestly didn't use any but the teams you build are clean

Snowy : I'm not copy pasting that lie but you can keep dreaming

TraceofLife : Fuck trace

Was really fun season can't wait till next year to get another ez blt win

Note : gg ranchers honestly gave us a run for our money also gotta apologize to SilverWhiteBlue what I did to you in semis was so not OK it probably should be illegal I'll be sure not to read your mind next time

After 5 weeks of madness, 5 weeks of trying to come on top it's finally ended congratulations to the trevenants for winning this BLT. This year was my best BLT experience after 4 years of trying for BLT. I've always wanted to win fsr and I'm doing that next year. The only othere BLT i made was BLT 2 where i ended up in the meme team of LC's. That BLT made me a better overall player and adapting to a tier u dont play which u like. S/O Jetpack . The other 2 blts i was in last cycle by a couple of points. This blt i made it in last cycle as the second last qualifier. Im thankful for having a team that cares a team that wants to win and a team that can do anything to win.

dogknees HOLY FUCKING SHIT, god couldn't give me a better manager than dogknees, Dogknees literally worked day and night prepping for the other team while we all enjoyed our sleep. He was always there for our matches no matter the time. (Australian Time Zone) Usually our matches were played at midnight for him and he was always there to cheer us on and make sure we win. He is one of the best managers one could ask for. ~~Draft Me Next Year PLS~~ Dogknees and I also always talked on showdown in this last week every time we lst a game because of how scared we were, We both really wanted to win this BLT and we cant be disappointed with this ranking specially after being ranked around last in some predictions. Man I could write a shit ton more about dogknees but he already knows how much I love him.

Quote Thanks for always being there for us being the veteran and teaching us things we dont know. Thanks for doing ~~nothing~~ SO MUCH for our team,

Eyan Thanks for being literally the best host ever dealing with our bullshit answering our questions everytime we need them helping us in every way and ~~rigging our matchups~~ Host again next year <3 good luck in ur life too i think ur gonna get busy now.

Leru Time to finally expose u holy shit, HOURS AND HOURS of scouting everyday for our team literally every player every tier I dont know how u did it but u are the fucking goat of the team the undefeated legend. The mirror coat deoxys - speed GOAT I couldnt have asked for a better teammate than u in BLT because u r honestly the best teammate u can get. BTW dogknees still owes u the waifus ._.

Matame Thanks bb for literally lighting up the chat ~~with flames~~ everytime we were down thanks for winning ur games thanks for adapting to any tier and winning thanks for being awesome U deserve it man!

BigBoy038 Man ur the fucking goat U played all ur matches brilliantly even this one and i couldnt ask for a better player to adapt to our ou zone. U literally came in with bare knowledge and fucking destroyed the ou matchups u r gonna be a great player man GL in future tours and keep being yourself!

OminousDraco I dont hve words to describe u after that huge game with ham and the decider game. That game was actually the ebst game in blt I have still ever seen ur the fucking best dude i cant ask for a better team than this.

Blitzburgh Yo man we have becme great friends since this blt and u were actually the bss god people underestimated u so fucking much but they didnt know how fucking good ur lead game was and how good u were in general. ~~Still a better record than Natalie~~

PD - MA MAN I cant tag u cus 2 letters but u were the goat with ur ZONGDONG TEAM and ur playing early every week because im in great wolf lodge was great memory u played great ma man and hopefully we will be together in BLT AGIAN for 3rd timee enxt year.

ninjacalibur Thanks u dickhead for testing with me building with me talking shit with me roasting me in our discord every fuckign day and thanks for understanding me uve been one of my best friends until u gave me the eternal potion of autism but we dont talk about that. Hopefully we still continue to play together!

Le Sabreur even though u were a late sub thanks for cheering us on man i hope to see u again in the futuree!

SANJAY BHAI BHAI BHAI MERA BHAI thanks for everything man thanks for bearing with my bullshit thanks for ditching me thanks for everything thanks for building with me and thanks for helping me in opens. I couldnt ask for a better friend than u

blazenix thanks BHAI 2 for being a cool dude and sharing ur life stories with me i Hope u feel better man <3 ~~#DgleamKOKOisanunset~~ Thanks for being the OU legend u are.

EternalSnowman Thanks for shittalking me everyday and roasting me cus im ass which is true and thanks for being the dickhead u are! and thanks for ur unsets!

Traceoflife G2 SPORTS ARE ASS ur bad at mons get good </3

MJ i cant tag u either but even though we have recently just become freinds i LOVE u so much thanks for being the savage u are and roasting everyone.

Hamhamhamham Im waiting for those precious pixels to appear next to ur name so u can brag about it too! The one that EVERYONE cares about ILY! Hopefully those can hold ur tears too.

natalie Scalding Primal-Groudons clearly wins more games than LORD ARK teams :thinkplant: oh and Hi Im natalie slay,,,. I mean Hi im Parivard i slay people holding there tears in these HUGE PIXELS and specially those who like to meme out on someones serious post about there life story / experience :/

THATS IT FOR THIS BLT AND I LOVE EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME MAKE THIS EXPERIENCE BETTER AND EVEN THOUGH WE CAME IN 2nd ILL TAKE IT AS A WIN CUS I LOVE MY FREINDS ~~and my haters~~

UNTIL NEXT TIME FUCK DONALS TRUMP

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
Figured I should do it in another post so people can actually see it, not that anyone is interested but free likes!

Snowy was hands down the best player I have ever gotten the chance to be abrassively shit talked by. He's golden tan skin reminded me of warm summer days with my hot girlfriend(s) on the beach, sweet dreams indeed. He's hoss hung down from the trees and extended itself into our mothers with absolute grace, making a clear bold statement that he can and will fuck your bitch. I could go on forever about his greatness, but I wouldnt want to waste his precious time slaying poon with my words.

Always! I didnt know u before this but im glad my fellow manager was a friendly person well, QUITE friendly to be honest, although you were dead most of the time you still managed to cheer us on when needed excluding all the time when you posted bad set suggestions like iron head shift gear magearna or tell me to use BIBZ. Sorry I couldnt get you the picks I promised to get ;;

TraceofLife One of my closer friends and im glad i got to draft you on the team cos without this man i wouldnt have gotten such a wonderful team ready on my deck lol. Thanks for actually giving a shit and trying your best to win and you did so! share your ability to make your opponents choke every so often with me sometimes.

byronthewellwell I had already played you during qualification and realized you were a good player until i saw your name around some tours here and there and saw you having some success so i was really glad that i got a competent ubers player and was excited to see you how you go and you did really well, thanks! :D

Jarii I promised always to pick you and i did spend the most on you and gladly i wasnt wrong at all, i think you talked the most in the chat after me and it was hella fun despite you nagging me to get ayana back in the server or to use swadloon every battle which I tried to but got robbed off the game :extremelysadface:

Ark Man a huge thanks for always supporting the team and helping everyone with team building and providing metagame knowledge that we all appreciate. Havent seen a genuine guy like you in a while. Hope you make it to next BLT and maybe we can be on the same team :^)

sand1234 GOAT what else i can say, you didnt really talk much but when you pull with the Ws every week i cant really play can i? Good to see you back in the game after a long while and hope i can see more from you again n_n

Plas I had no idea who to get for BSS during the draft until i saw your name and realized, or thought so to be accurate, that you played BSS and I already knew you were a good player but damn i didnt expect you to go 5-0. You did your best and did whatever you could to win and im really happy by your performance man another GOAT.

Kurukaito Only time he can lose is when he faces dundies otherwise he aint giving out any Ws whatsoever, your last match was fire as hell man keep going and you'll be a seasonal player in the future. Another GOAT.

littlelachyjn I was really nervous about who to draft when I had made a blunder by upbidding trace ( top 10 saddest anime deaths ) but you seemed like the best out of the remaining bunch based on your dou ladder ranking ( lol ladder ) and despite not knowing the tier at all and it being your worst tier you actually did well and i could clearly tell you were really passionate about winning, good work man you followed the legacy for swadloon as well. SD SCOLIPEDE IS NOT THAT GOOD BTW.

Akiko Yosano I didnt know who you were before i drafted you but i had heard your previous name so i thought maybe you were actually a good sub pick and hell yeah you were. Always there to cheer the team on and play when needed, as you showed by doing so and winning a game like 5 hours after you were subbed in. Really really glad about that and hope to see more from you, gl in your future endeavors!

Like A Star Nobody knew who you were except me lol despite you not really playing pokemon much and having many struggles in real life you showed up to play for us when we needed, although you lost i really appreciate the effort you did to win despite not knowing the tier at all. Im still your friend so come talk to me whenever you feel like :D

Eyan thanks for hosting this tournament. You did a splendid job at dealing with all the drama memes and shit and managing everything really nicely despite having to host other things like PSPL as well and still kept your calm :]

I apologize to anyone that was offended by anything my teammates said, things like these happen often when a bunch of rivaling players are involved so hope you all dont take it seriously. GGs to every team that we faced, especially the ranchers, you guys werent so easy to defeat as people originally thought including myself and sorry for all the luck involved in some games to every team and their players although thats pokemon it still hurts when you try your best. Thank you all for participating in our room's tournament and hope to see some of the faces once again in BLT V!

Last edited:
Figured I should do it in another post so people can actually see it, not that anyone is interested but free likes!

Snowy was hands down the best player I have ever gotten the chance to be abrassively shit talked by. He's golden tan skin reminded me of warm summer days with my hot girlfriend(s) on the beach, sweet dreams indeed. He's hoss hung down from the trees and extended itself into our mothers with absolute grace, making a clear bold statement that he can and will fuck your bitch. I could go on forever about his greatness, but I wouldnt want to waste his precious time slaying poon with my words.

Always! I didnt know u before this but im glad my fellow manager was a friendly person well, QUITE friendly to be honest, although you were dead most of the time you still managed to cheer us on when needed excluding all the time when you posted bad set suggestions like iron head shift gear magearna or tell me to use BIBZ. Sorry I couldnt get you the picks I promised to get ;;

TraceofLife One of my closer friends and im glad i got to draft you on the team cos without this man i wouldnt have gotten such a wonderful team ready on my deck lol. Thanks for actually giving a shit and trying your best to win and you did so! share your ability to make your opponents choke every so often with me sometimes.

Jarii I promised always to pick you and i did spend the most on you and gladly i wasnt wrong at all, i think you talked the most in the chat after me and it was hella fun despite you nagging me to get ayana back in the server or to use swadloon every battle which I tried to but got robbed off the game :extremelysadface:

Ark Man a huge thanks for always supporting the team and helping everyone with team building and providing metagame knowledge that we all appreciate. Havent seen a genuine guy like you in a while. Hope you make it to next BLT and maybe we can be on the same team :^)

sand1234 GOAT what else i can say, you didnt really talk much but when you pull with the Ws every week i cant really play can i? Good to see you back in the game after a long while and hope i can see more from you again n_n

Plas I had no idea who to get for BSS during the draft until i saw your name and realized, or thought so to be accurate, that you played BSS and I already knew you were a good player but damn i didnt expect you to go 5-0. You did your best and did whatever you could to win and im really happy by your performance man another GOAT.

Kurukaito Only time he can lose is when he faces dundies otherwise he aint giving out any Ws whatsoever, your last match was fire as hell man keep going and you'll be a seasonal player in the future. Another GOAT.

littlelachyjn I was really nervous about who to draft when I had made a blunder by upbidding trace ( top 10 saddest anime deaths ) but you seemed like the best out of the remaining bunch based on your dou ladder ranking ( lol ladder ) and despite not knowing the tier at all and it being your worst tier you actually did well and i could clearly tell you were really passionate about winning, good work man you followed the legacy for swadloon as well. SD SCOLIPEDE IS NOT THAT GOOD BTW.

Akiko Yosano I didnt know who you were before i drafted you but i had heard your previous name so i thought maybe you were actually a good sub pick and hell yeah you were. Always there to cheer the team on and play when needed, as you showed by doing so and winning a game like 5 hours after you were subbed in. Really really glad about that and hope to see more from you, gl in your future endeavors!

Like A Star Nobody knew who you were except me lol despite you not really playing pokemon much and having many struggles in real life you showed up to play for us when we needed, although you lost i really appreciate the effort you did to win despite not knowing the tier at all. Im still your friend so come talk to me whenever you feel like :D

Eyan thanks for hosting this tournament. You did a splendid job at dealing with all the drama memes and shit and managing everything really nicely despite having to host other things like PSPL as well and still kept your calm :]

I apologize to anyone that was offended by anything my teammates said, things like these happen often when a bunch of rivaling players are involved so hope you all dont take it seriously. GGs to every team that we faced, especially the ranchers, you guys werent so easy to defeat as people originally thought including myself and sorry for all the luck involved in some games to every team and their players although thats pokemon it still hurts when you try your best. Thank you all for participating in our room's tournament and hope to see some of the faces once again in BLT V!
aww shucks xD you're welcome and grats. Good job everyone who participated.

S/os I guess.
Always! - Old man that made me laugh and gave us quality advice like run gearna+zygarde veil in every tier. Just waiting for my baby magearna for lc.
blazenix - Is brown and has shit internet however due to living in the rare rainforests his whole life allows him to make the cleanest poliwag rain teams the world has never seen
sand1234 - Man is actually jesus at pokemon. And a cute paki.
Snowy - Never really talked. Seems rad though. You're not fucking any of my bitches though
Ark- Change your name back Grilled Clawitzer was much more original and entertaining. also vintei is the only good entei set and swadloon is an excellent pokemon.
Jarii - Weeb that spams lewd. Go main LC
TraceofLife - Weeb. Runs Swellow stall. Nuff said
Kurukaito - He's french and plays good pokemon. What more do you need in a man
littlelachyjn - Greatest dubs builder of all time. 5 busted mons+lando never fails. man does not win unless he can bodybag his opponents otherwise what's the point.
byronthewellwell - Skrelp is a great pokemon. Pass me ubers teams for slam yk. Rad lad
Like A Star - Best pokemon player. Jirachi is a bad pokemon but oregon is rad.
Akiko Yosano - Best fucking sub holy shit. Rad lad again. Weeb name

Some other nerds/pakis that I'm not tagging but were cute
Pointy Ladder UU
Not Pointy Ladder UU
Puny Dick
Paki who's mom hopefully enjoys the lc community
A Pair of Dirty Undies

S/os I guess.
Always! - Old man that made me laugh and gave us quality advice like run gearna+zygarde veil in every tier. Just waiting for my baby magearna for lc.
blazenix - Is brown and has shit internet however due to living in the rare rainforests his whole life allows him to make the cleanest poliwag rain teams the world has never seen
sand1234 - Man is actually jesus at pokemon. And a cute paki.
Snowy - Never really talked. Seems rad though. You're not fucking any of my bitches though
Ark- Change your name back Grilled Clawitzer was much more original and entertaining. also vintei is the only good entei set and swadloon is an excellent pokemon.
Jarii - Weeb that spams lewd. Go main LC
TraceofLife - Weeb. Runs Swellow stall. Nuff said
Kurukaito - He's french and plays good pokemon. What more do you need in a man
littlelachyjn - Greatest dubs builder of all time. 5 busted mons+lando never fails. man does not win unless he can bodybag his opponents otherwise what's the point.
byronthewellwell - Skrelp is a great pokemon. Pass me ubers teams for slam yk. Rad lad
Like A Star - Best pokemon player. Jirachi is a bad pokemon but oregon is rad.
Akiko Yosano - Best fucking sub holy shit. Rad lad again. Weeb name

Some other nerds/pakis that I'm not tagging but were cute
Pointy Ladder UU
Not Pointy Ladder UU
Puny Dick
Paki who's mom hopefully enjoys the lc community
A Pair of Dirty Undies

ok, that was a good one got me there

Yeah I'll not make shoutout since it take lot of times but I'll thanks my team who was really friendly and nice together and also my oppos. See you next year boys

this time around I'd rather not do any shoutouts despite my entire team being phenomenal in terms of support, prep, and morale. You guys were all chill and we made it this far despite being underrated.

Regardless of my somewhat underwhelming record and not being able to contribute to the team later on when they needed it, I just want to say that I actually enjoyed this last blt and everyone in it.

The people I actually do want to shoutout are all of my opponents from Ninjadog13 to kurukaito. You guys actually put up a surprisingly satisfactory performance and in the end is all I could've asked for. Kushal your bitch ass caught me off guard with psych z carvanha and p much won you the game. Dundies , timer win etc... kurukaito that late gameplay vs me in the end was a very establishing moment. Congrats brother.

Above all, id like to give a special woo to dogknees for hands down, being my favorite manager subjectively. Not only did you actually get invested in your team, but you served as a friend to all of us while still keeping that fulfilling manageresque mentality and preparing us in terms of battling, testing, and just patching up all of our weaknesses. I would like to be on your team in the future but

☆PD ♔: your first year managing blt
☆PD ♔: your first win managing blt
☆PD ♔: youre honestly my fav manager so far
☆dogknees: honestly I don't want to do it again after this cause I won't get a team as fun and as great as you guys

I would like to give quick shoutouts to all the people from my team plus ark and snowy. This was my first teamtour experience and it was a really enjoyable one thanks to all of you bein really nice people and to all the funny talks we had. I hope i can find the time to join this tour next year and maybe be on the same team with some of you again.

This was my first BLT and honestly it was really fun. We clutched most of our games in the end and I'm sorry I couldn't be of much use to the team but hey I got one win lol! It was really fun facing all the tough RU opponents, i'm glad I had an opportunity to fight yall.

time for s/o's
dogknees you're a fucking legend man. You had so much faith in us and put a fuckton of effort in. Honestly, we had some fallouts but you maintained the team together. oh yeah, thanks alot for drafting me even for 3k, it meant alot <3.

Leru An actual god. I cannot imagine this team without you. Every week, you would help prep us by scouting our opps giving us an advantage. 4-0 too literal GOAT. Mirror coat deoxys was h e a t. Thank you for all the time and effort you put in for us and for being our co-manager :p.

BigBoy038 man you were such a steal. I didnt really know you at first but watching your match vs koldkap I was absolutely mindblown. How did you win that matchup is beyond me but you did it. Although there was some hax against you at times but its mons. You and Ominous were such a solid OU core and such steals too.

OminousDraco Playoffs were resting on your shoulders. It was so damn tense and the fact that we made playoffs on a hurricane hit is unbelievable. The Gengar plays were fucking amazing, I was in awe watching the replay. That match was definitely the highlight of this BLT for me and probably one of the best matches in BLT history.

Sharp Ladder UU didnt give me a shoutout kidding. Sharp your a beast. Tbf I didnt really think you'd win alot but you seriously proved me wrong. All the prep you did really paid off. Tho, at times I still question your z move choices lol! Thanks for always lifting me back up saying I did really well even though I lost. It was really nice of you

PD cant tag you but oh well. Was fun having you in the discord chat. You brought alot of life and soul to it. Grateful that you kept saying I made good plays at certain turns in my game :D. Idk why people said you're toxic because you're really not. Glad to have you on the team!

Matame It became evident your hate for this tour but that didnt stop you from winning. I also didnt really know you well but you're a god at mons. Won vs HT in RU and MJ in ubers. Only thing stopping you is hax, hope you don't get haxed as much anymore!

Blitzburgh sad you got haxed out on your final game but hey! For a first timer to BSS you smashed it.

Ninja gj winning whenever you got subbed in.

TheWall thanks ALOT for helping me w my teams and all the advice!

Skelos ur a nerd

Karalynia for helping me test whenever i needed to.

Rafooa11 ur a great friend <3

And finally huge thanks to our host Eyan putting up w our drama and shit memes. oo thanks for helping Sharp w his teams too!
best of luck in whatever you'll be doing next.

and thats it! This BLT was a rollercoaster but it was a blast. thanks again to my team for being great people and making this a fun tour rather than a competitive one. I'll hopefully see y'all next blt. ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)