Ice-cold Claws
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was going to make a sprite for the French WSC but then I saw yours and I am not even going to bother.
    No problem! So yeah, welcome to the clan, if you want you can introduce yourself in the 'Welcome To 'The Pokedex Holders'' discussion, and I will add you to the ranking and points pages tomorrow. hope you have fun! :D
    Haha, it's nice to know you weren't angry or something (what a stupid conclusion) :)
    Ok, I don't want you to be upset about this :)
    It's just a compliment from me to noobiess, not any sort of offense to you
    If you feel bad about this, I'm sorry.
    But I like both sprites very much, but I voted for noobiess.

If your sprite wins I'm just as happy as with noobiess's, but he earns my vote because of the cuteness
    Eh, I doubt it. I'd probably pick yours or Toast's (which might not be up yet? I can't remember) this week. Who knows though, I don't think I'm a good judge of what's awesome in terms of trainers, considering I thought the goofy looking lucario trainer was a good idea.
    Thanks dude! I feel kind of undeserving though! I guess I got the cuteness vote? Lol.
    Haha, thanks, but I dunno, some of my recent submissions are pretty awful! But yeah, I guess it's an option? But I'm pretty fucking awful at scratch spriting so I doubt I'd be much competition (I also don't really keep up with CAP-related stuff). I'll keep an eye out.
    Uhmmm...if you have a much better idea, then I suppose you could. As long as it's in before Sunday Afternoon.
    Sorry for not responding sooner, lol, but I got it fixed. (PSSTTTT, CHECK OUT ALCHEMATOR'S SIGNATURE PSSSST). :D
    not a problem sir, it just seems to me like you consistently work hard to make all your sprites virtually flawless but you never get many votes in wsc and i can't for the life of me work out why...
    "bro you really don't get enough credit, if you ask me you're the joint best spriter on here"

You, my friend, are a pretty awesome spriter. lol
    NOW YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FAN! WOOOOO! :D
    Uhm, yeah, I'm gonna' do my best to get it up tommorow. I'm leaving on Sunday morning for vacation, so I've got to try to get everything done. Luckily, this upcoming week is Review Week, whoop.
    Can you make another fusion? I'm sure this won't be as hard or harder as the other one XD

Pokemon 1: Chingling
    Pokemon 2: Jirachi
    Base: . . . erm, you choose !
    Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…