Killah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welp next week's game just became 10x more important...
    Killah
    Killah
    if there's any get-right team in the NFL right now it's the Pats... look what they did to Cam's offense LOL
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    Lol damn I don’t really want to play the Vikings without Desmond.
    I'm only about 21% certain that the Killah I just played in Hearthstone who played a control warrior deck against my face hunter deck is in fact you.
    Killah
    Killah
    I am if u need me to be

jk I'd never play control warrior fuck that
    TheValkyries
    TheValkyries
    Good cuz I shit on that kid and it woulda been hella awkward if I embarrassed you like that. Who manages to get a turn 6 Trusticar in control warrior and still lose to an aggro deck? Fuck.

Also fuck you I love control warrior.
    So lucariojr, Ace Emerald and me all went to the athens regionals this saturday. Ace was down in the dumps going 2-2 initially, then me and lucariojr told him the story of you coming back and finishing 6-2 back in 2012.

After being infused with your power, Ace finished 6-2.
    Killah
    Killah
    ayyy :pimp:

good to see you guys still fighting the good fight lol
    hey dude, do you still have any arclight vel'koz ? :{
    Killah
    Killah
    you got the wrong guy, but all the PAX codes expired March 13th... sorry!
    coR.
    ahahaha my bad, thank you anyway :}
    I can see it now, 2015 NFC South Champions 6-10 Atlanta Falcons. Gotta pre-order my hat and t-shirt.
    Holmes and Hawley out for the year :( I still think the o-line will be ok, the defense on the other hand...
    Killah
    Killah
    and moore out 2 months

already getting flashbacks to last year
    I dont even know what to say... Mike Smith has no idea what clock management is. and he cant get this team to stop blowing leads. A complete choke. Smith needs to get canned after this season. If they dont beat New England the season is over.
    Baker is out so Holmes will start at LT and Trueblood at RT. Cameron Wake and Dion Jordan, please have go easy on Ryan :(
    Yeah I like Bartu a lot and I hope they give Goodman and Maponga some decent playing time. I wonder they will sign any free agents.Miami will be a tough game and I hope Gronk doesnt play in Week 4 though it looks like a given that will be his season debut. I hope Snelling gets the bulk of the touches. Quiz looks awful right now.
    FFS Spoon out 8 weeks and SJax out for up to 4 games. I was not expecting that at all, I thought it was just a thigh bruise for Jax. A wildcard berth might be a miracle at this point. The Saints are gonna luck their way to another division title. :(
    Killah
    Killah
    Bartu looked good Sunday and so did our D-line, we just need to get Roddy/Julio healthy.

best time for jackson to get hurt really, we have the dolphins, jets, and bucs in 3 of the next 4 games. pats will obviously be tough but that'll all be on the offense and stuff.
    Biermann and Ewing out for the year :( Ewing isnt a big loss since he's just a FB but Biermann could be a big loss. Im not a big fan of Biermann as a starting DE but he's a useful rotational guy. I guess this will force the coaching staff to give Maponga and Goodman more playing time.
    Killah
    Killah
    fuck I knew ewing's shoulder injury was bad, but I thought Biermann was gonna be OK :( we basically lost a linebacker and defensive end with biermann, he was really important at confusing opposing offensive lines (and apparently chipping the TEs, if the last two weeks were any indication)
    Man Im depressed. Every fucking time we play the Saints we barely lose. Must win next week. :(
    Killah
    Killah
    nah, figure we can reach 11 wins even if we go 3-3 or 4-2 in division and that we were gonna split games with the saints anyway

just gotta beat 'em in atlanta!
    Yeah I thought it was funny. TD has already said that the 7 mill in cap space will be for emergency money.

Mike Johnson was carted off with a serious leg injury. :( Interesting to see what TD does.
    5 years 105M. 54M guaranteed seems to be the new rumor.

IDK how to feel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…