Psychomew2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    So I kinda messed up and accidentally accepted the invitation with an unverified account. If there are 2 psychomew2's that's because I made that mistake before signing on with my actual account. Feel free to kick out the unverified account from the group.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    I assume the one with the pic is the verified one
    Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    yeah
    Hey I am ready whenever for the E4 challenge
    Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    Looking back, keeping lele in when i did was probably the death of me. I think I was high on win streak hype and that led me to making an obviously bad move XD.
    Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    and looking back at that comment i made makes it seem like im making excuses. Sorry about the johns.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    nah it's all good, we've battled plenty of times before. Team composition wise I was fighting upside matches from team preview, particularly with two types I had. I think you didn't pressure me enough on the last one. I thought I had a solid chance on the first match too but ran out of checks for your scarfer
    Hello, hello~ We're paired for this week's Mattatour. You can find me on the Battlespot Discord, my giveaway thread in my signature has a link and my timezone is GMT +8. Let me know when's a good time.
    Meultima
    Meultima
    Whoops, deleted that post.

I'm generally okay from 9am to 12 which is like 8 to 11 for you I think.
    Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    yeah, I checked a time zone converter to be sure, and that's right. That'll work fine. See you then.
    On a side note, I've never used discord before. I'm checking it out for the first time. lol.
    Meultima
    Meultima
    Yeah I only started using it recently too. I'm Meu up there, so just @me if you want to give me a buzz.
    took a break waiting for pokebank to come out. Now that it's out I'll be able to battle again.
    For anyone who cares, pardon my inactivity. I was busy doing sun versions story mode, post game story mode, breeding, and battle tree.
    Hey are you still looking for an hp ice electirke? I could generate one today, but I can only get calm or timid nature tonight if that's alright
    Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    I'm not looking for an electrike anymore. Thanks for offering to help though.
    hey Psychomew, we are paired up for the Battle Spot Tour. Can you maybe play sometime after 10:30pm EST today? If not then I can play sometime tomorrow between 1-6pm EST before heading to the airport. I will be overseas in a place with minimal internet for the rest of the week, so if we cant get the match done within the next 2 days , then we may need to request an extension.
    Hey, we're playing in the Battle of the sinnoh. I'm in +5.5 GMT until the 5th on Jan, and then I'll be in +0 GMT. I'd prefer to battle in the next couple days, and I'm free all day and stay up pretty late. When are you free?
    Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    I see that you're on. I added your fc and am ready to go.
    ck49
    ck49
    GG. That last battle was rough but you definitely deserved the win.
    Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    ggs. Sorry that the second one got a little haxy.
    well, did my best (how bad did I play on the 3rd one lol). GG, really nail biting 3rd ending (#%$#% Skarm lol)
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    yeah go ahead, i gtg. Seriously that Skarm ruined my comeback lol
    Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    On the other hand, that flinch on gyra kinda messed me up. There was hax on both ends, as tends to be the case with this series.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    I know, I lost when Forry died and rocks weren't up
    I'm ready and available for the next 5 hours or so. Let me know if you can play today
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    no worries, I "discovered" it like 2-3 months ago as well haha.
    Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    ggs. Funny thing is, I thought my crobat had defog when it didn't. I thought that was gunna cost me the whole thing tbh.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    what cost me in the end was not having attacking moves on Venomoth. Sludge Bomb woulda saved the game oh well
    so which day/time works best for you for monogen?
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    gg, was trying to get rid of that Clefable. Man that Dynamic Punch crit + self dmg reaaally pissed me off lol
    Psychomew2
    Psychomew2
    The fact that I switched into setup bait on a u turn I knew was coming is what pissed me off. I can't even blame the game for that, I just made a gigantic misplay. Oh well...it is what it is. Gl in the finals.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    you were outplaying me in the beginning yeah, I had no SpDef switch in to either Zam or Blastoise. Think you should have abused that more through mid match. thanks for joining/subbing and making it all the way to here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…