Kammi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    IM DOING THE FACE THE FUCK YOU NIGGAS GONE DO NOW
    Kammi
    Kammi
    raise ur dongers \o/
    I'm on, so whenever you get on, i'm ready (:
    Kammi
    Kammi
    sorry, i was in school :s im on rn and if i leave for dinner, ill get on for the rest of the night too (until like midnight basically) sorry again!! I guess we should have scheduled a specific time lol
    Hey Kammi, I haven't caught you online recently. So when can you battle? I'm est
    Kammi
    Kammi
    same (EST), sorry I havent been on lately. hows Monday evening/afternoon work? I have a band comp. tomorrow and easter stuff on Sunday so weekend is out :/
    crashy
    crashy
    Monday sounds good kammi! see you there~
    Yo friend hope things are going well :)
    I've been away as of late because I got a rush of news, all of which wasn't good at first but then some of it got resolved. I'll catch you up soon!
    Kammi
    Kammi
    things are going pretty normally over here c: chat me soon w/ details!!
    Hey when fight for mpl
    Kammi
    Kammi
    can we go this weekend? its midterm week for me. Also, I'm GMT + 5 and i know you are like -3 or something so probably around 10 PM my time might work well? i dont know, we can schedule the details when it gets closer to the day
    feen
    feen
    +6 lmfao. 10pm your time is 9am my time so it can work
    Kammi
    Kammi
    im rly good at timezones i promise

at least the time still works
    Hi kamkam n_n
    Kammi
    Kammi
    how have you been?
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    I've been a little busy but very good! I haven't had time to come here but I'll come here more often :3.
    What about you?
    Kammi
    Kammi
    yay c: hope irl stuff is going well for you. ive been more or less free, so on more often than the past couple months ^^
    (c:) this is the happy walnut, plant him in your garden to get a magical happy walnut tree (c:)
    (c:) do you plant the happy walnut? y/n (c:)
    Kammi
    Kammi
    y (c:)
    Wyn
    Wyn
    ....oxoxoo ooxoo
    ..o(c:)oxo oo oxoxooo
    .oooo xxoxo(c:)ooo ooox
    oxo(c:) oxoxo xoxxoxo
    oxo xooxooo(c:)o ooo
    ...ooo\oo\ /o/o
    .......\ \/ /(c:)
    ........| /
    ........| |
    ........| |
    ........| |
    ........| |
    Congratulations! You have a happy walnut tree! (c:)
    Kammi!! I've missed you :c
    How are you doing?
    Kammi
    Kammi
    omggg rossy <3 i miss you too ;-; im doing well! i plan on finishing college applications in the next two weeks or so. and life is good besides that c: hbu? have you been doing well?
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    That's good :3. I have been doing well, enjoying summer vacations (School just finished some days ago lol)
    I hope everything goes well for you. n_n
    Kammi
    Kammi
    wth you're so lucky ;-; it's almost winter break here, but a week of finals still stands in my way v_v I hope everything goes well for you too!! I'll log on more during break :d
    Our join dates though! We hit a year in just a few days. o_o
    Kammi
    Kammi
    omg happy smogon-anniversary~

howve you been tho?
    ArkenCiel
    ArkenCiel
    <.< Hope you're not expecting me to say that. Sounds sappy.

Of all places to ask lol, but doing great! 3 more weeks for winter break. Looking forward to it sooo much.
    Kammi
    Kammi
    i dont get online anymore so this is pretty much it :/ just trying to stay updated with the blaziken argument. i go back to school from thanksgiving break tomorrow ;----; //cry

say it!!!
    YourKouhai: Kammi you're so good // YourKouhai: Call you Chimpact
    Kammi
    Kammi
    :/
    when your korean brethren betrays u
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…