Kurona
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is your avatar a burning Overlord from MTME/Last Stand of the Wreckers?

If so, hell yea.
    Kurona
    Kurona
    I think Cyclonus is still just fucked up from the 'cons, but others have brought up the possibility that now they're in an alternate universe - where that universe's Cyclonus would still be in the Dead Universe, hence having an effect on our Cyclonus.

Roberts has consistently shown some talent walking on this tightrope, so I think it'll be fine. Plus, it doesn't necessarily show that Megatron was justified at all; his original intent is what we agree with - not what he became after his killing of the Senate. The Decepticons were at some point a force for good and justified in most of what they did, but there's a point they should have stopped. Instead, they escalated.
    TURBODERP
    TURBODERP
    I was thinking Tailgate has been unconsciously lashing out/accidentally injured Cyclonus (which is why Tailgate isn't with him), but man I hope they're fine.

I'm pretty sure Roberts is going to walk to tightrope fine as you said, now that I think about it (your points are valid). I'm curious as to what Terminus will think of all of this-whether it justified Megatron's actions in his eyes.
    Kurona
    Kurona
    It'll totally be interesting to see what's up next month (UGGGGH WHY MUST I WAIT THIS LONG) but ye, Tailgate's a very stark possibility.

Terminus is an extremely interesting character to bring in imo and why I really don't like the idea that he and Megatron will stay behind in the Functionist universe. There's just so much potential to unfold there and explore.
    Kurona
    Kurona
    dark pit is, yes
    Bice
    Bice
    No u
    Kurona
    Kurona
    the switch doesnt have backwards compatibility so youll need to keep your wii u
    yeah azu is kinda ass rn lol
    Kurona
    Kurona
    ty
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    it also can't switch into like most of the good mons. (lele dicks it with psychic, band gene eats it with iron head and the mixed set runs tbolt, buzzwole runs pjab a lot, celesteela's hslam does a ton, tran's best set is bdoom, landot's eq 2hkoes and prevents bd, gross does a ton with mash/tpunch, mosa runs pjab)
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    Another huge thing is that Tapu Fini offers a ton more defensive utility than azu ever did with its increased bulk and role compression with access to defog
    sorry but can you tell me what;s the "priority rock move"?
    Kurona
    Kurona
    Accelrock. It's from the latest corocoro.
    Mq
    Mq
    ah, thanks!
    Do you think there were more or less fans of Kangaskhan before the Mega was introduced? :P
    Kurona
    Kurona
    I think Kangaskhan was like, one of those Pokémon everyone just forgot about before it got a Mega so
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    If there were no Kangaskhan fans, how was the introduction of its Mega "fanservice"? :p
    Kurona
    Kurona
    touche
    Are you watching chuggaconroy's Platinum let's play? :P
    Kurona
    Kurona
    Yupyup, been playing along with it.
    Though there naturally being so much time in between videos even without hiatuses means I'm a little overpowered. 10 Pokémon all at level 64 is fun.
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Cool I've been watching but I don't have platinum to play along. :(
    Which pokemon are in your team? I really liked the pokemon chugga chose.
    Kurona
    Kurona
    Infernape, Staraptor, Vespiquen, Gardevoir, Vaporeon and Steelix. I later added Garchomp, Weavile, Heracross and Snorlax to the ranks.
    shockwave is bess con
    Kurona
    Kurona
    thats a weird way to spell thundercracker
    squidlick
    squidlick
    all cons are good yo :3

just judging by your avi
    Kurona
    Kurona
    I've been in a pretty massive transformers phase recently yeah
    My favourites are IDW Thundercracker, and then just any version of Swindle and Nightbeat because all their incarnations are great
    hi kurona! tb to when we had a very brief discussion on gainax/trigger: you thinking about watching trigger's upcoming 'kiznaiver?'
    Kurona
    Kurona
    I've honestly only watched as much as gurren lagann and kill la kill; I didn't even know they had something coming out
    brightobject
    brightobject
    i didn't either until like last week. There isn't that much info out about it yet, all we know is that its about groups of people called 'kiznaiver' who share pain.
    "People can complain about Corrin's personality and Fates' plot all they like, but Corrin is still a silver backflipping manakete princess who carries a luminous golden chainsaw and can turn her hands into the jaws of a mighty dragon to fire plasma blasts, and I want that in my Smash games damn it" ~Some guy on this other site.
    Kurona
    Kurona
    true
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    I've never seen a fandom itself hating a character from their own series showing up in another game sooo much as I do with the Fire Emblem series.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…