Smogon Forums

KeyRun
KeyRun
However, if you know someone that can trade nicknameable legis that would be cool ( I have horrbile luck see 7 boxes of plants xD)
Miria
Miria
Oh but isn't there anything you want? :o You've done so much work... And being enraged is not my idea of entertainment. =P

Hmm. .. well Buckert and Gabe have a few nice legendaries I reckon? :) I've been considering attempting a SR mon... a bit daunting though! Perhaps when I'm done with the breeding. ^^
KeyRun
KeyRun
just hit me up when u come online I dont mind helping out so w/e
Miria
Miria
I'm online now if you like? ^_^ Would you be interested in the female dream ball Eevee then? HP ground... or fire...? Think the ground has HA. =]
KeyRun
KeyRun
if you dont need it the HP ground one would be kinda cool but not needed tbh
Miria
Miria
Well I'll give it to you if you want it. ^^ think it would make a good Espeon or Sylveon. =]
KeyRun
KeyRun
it could be a interesting espeon set i guess
KeyRun
KeyRun
and thanks ^^
Miria
Miria
I'm sorry, I kind of got distracted and forgot about everything. lol
KeyRun
KeyRun
it seems really difficult for us to get together to trade xD
Miria
Miria
lol well... the Overwatch free Beta hasn't helped... =P Sorry, I've been hard to contact lately!
KeyRun
KeyRun
same here aside from my bnet acc being banned mem u on right now ?
Miria
Miria
Ah crap .. . Same time today then? =P
KeyRun
KeyRun
sure when could you be free ?
Miria
Miria
Figured I'd try to be here at the same time as last night, was around 9 pm my time I think. =P
KeyRun
KeyRun
i think we have the same time zone so like in 5 h right ?
Miria
Miria
Heya! You around now? ^^
KeyRun
KeyRun
I will go on right now maybe we finally get thee trade done ^^
KeyRun
KeyRun
hey finally wuhuuhuuhuhu we got it down get hyped ^^
Miria
Miria
Sorry I've been so hard to get hold of! I'm not normally... sadly.... the Overwatch beta is over nows. ;P Did you also play?

Thank you so much for the Lileep! =D If you ever need anything from me, don't hesitate to ask. ^-^