Smogon Forums

Miria
Miria
Woot.. that's exactly like the one I'm looking for. lol Was considering breeding it with HP Electric but not sure whats best tbh! :D
Menezjul
Menezjul
Lol you could breed and hp electric as well. I really like hp grass i use it on the battle spot singles and has won me a lot of matches. I can trade now if your on.
Miria
Miria
Are you still on? ^_^
Miria
Miria
I trust your judgement! =D I'm sure you've got a lot more experience than me anyway.
Menezjul
Menezjul
I am back if your one. But i would try to breed hp electric it sounds like a good idea. Hp grass hits mega swampert and you see it alot in singles.
Miria
Miria
I pretty much only play doubles. ^_^ Might breed for electric too! What do you think of Kingdra? Does it need a HP?
Miria
Miria
I'm on WiFi by the way. =P Not sure if you're still on or just disconnected...
Menezjul
Menezjul
Sorry i am looking for omanyte. But i belive its still an egg i am gonna find it real fast. And i dont think kingdra needs an hp it has a good move pool as is.
Menezjul
Menezjul
Found it and ready.
Miria
Miria
Oh sorry to stress you! I'm online! =D
Menezjul
Menezjul
No problem enjoy your omanyte. :)
Miria
Miria
Thank you so much! =D I will certainly enjoy that little octopus thing. ^_^ You're so kind, I didn't even have to ask and you're there to help!
Menezjul
Menezjul
Your welcome. :) if you ever need anything let me know. I will be glad to help you.
Miria
Miria
You're a star! <3 Thank you again! =]