Drookez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi when do you wanna play lc open ? i'm gmt+2 and available from 9 to 12 am and from 2 to 5pm everyday except weekend (also the evenings if you cant on these times)
    Drookez
    Drookez
    I can play 4pm your time tomorrow (or any other day)
    Mikaso04
    Mikaso04
    hi i didnt see your message if youre still here i'm available and if not tomorrow at 4pm my time is good !
    Drookez
    Drookez
    im on now
    nu open, gmt-4. going on vacation thursday, so playing mon-weds would be very ideal for me. i can play from 2:30-4:30 and 6:30-11:30pm on monday, 1:30-11:30pm on tuesday, and 1:30-11:30pm on wednesday. would prefer to stay away from 5-6pm on tues/weds, but if that's what works then i will be flexible since later in the week is hard. if you cannot mon-weds, then i will try to make time work on vaca
    Drookez
    Drookez
    we can play 1:30 pm tuesday
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    perfect, thanks man. i'll be on PS main at that time, see ya and good luck
    hey, we play for lc open. i’m gmt-4, would prefer to play aftercthe 8th but let me know what works for u
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yo, i get back home tonight. what days work for you?
    Drookez
    Drookez
    any day is fine, preferably in the afternoon if possible otherwise im quite flexible
    Bouff
    Bouff
    i'll be on smogtours for the next like hour or two
    Hello, we're paired for the PU Open. I'm GMT+1 and I can play most evenings and weekends. You know when abouts you'd be available so we can arrange a suitable time?
    Hey, Drookez. We're paired for Survivor. I'm EST(GMT-5), and am available... sporadically. Some days I can only be on the afternoon, and some days only evenings and nights, and determining which day is which is pretty random. When would you be available so I can clear my schedule around that?
    Pspl match. I'm gmt-5. I can play most days in the evening time. What time and day are you available
    Drookez
    Drookez
    How about 7pm fri or sat your time
    explodingdaisies
    explodingdaisies
    It would have to be later in the evening. Around 10pm on those days
    Drookez
    Drookez
    That will be doable. Let’s do friday 10pm.
    Hey we're paired up for the OST first round, and we have till February 4th to play. I'm in US Central time, and I should be available 5-10 PM throughout the week as well as all weekend, so let me know when you're available!
    Hey we play for Ubers open, i'm going on vacation tomorrow and i'm only coming back tuesday night. I would then be available only today or next wednesday :/ . i'm gmt +2 btw
    I hope you're available, otherwise i'll ask for an extension, cause i'll be free after wednesday.
    when do you want to play for pspl? gmt+2
    I'm most likely available at evening my time and weekend
    Drookez
    Drookez
    how about friday 8 pm (the earlier the better for me :)
    Wings of Night
    Wings of Night
    friday 8 pm sounds good, I'll try to be on at around 7:30pm but can't make any promises
    uber open? I'm -7 and can do most nights
    MZ
    MZ
    Yeah morning on weekdays isn't good other than Monday bc holiday. I could do Saturday at like 9:30 my timr
    MZ
    MZ
    so is that a yes? I don't wanna stay around if it won't work
    Drookez
    Drookez
    I can't do 9:30. If you can come online a little earlier then we could do it. Otherwise, would monday morning work?
    RU open r2, I'm GMT +1. Pretty flexible with times if we just schedule properly. Sunday is a decent day to through down on, altho I got a number of games to play that day. What days suit you?
    Drookez
    Drookez
    I lost Round 1 so I think host messed up. Already posted in the thread to let them know.
    Pspl when fight, est time and I'm free after 930 every day, pretty much all day on mon and tue
    r0ady
    r0ady
    Uh actually I mad eplans for tmrw, if we could play Tuesday same time I'd be down
    Drookez
    Drookez
    Sounds good
    r0ady
    r0ady
    Gonna be a tad late, was told about a Dr's appointment last minute d:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…