TheValkyries
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• seems small but thanks for that post I liked, for the longest time I misinterpreted what the term meant and thus never actually researched it thinking it was simple
    TheValkyries
    TheValkyries
    It's astounding how easily stuff like that gets obfuscated or how easily white supremacist designed branding propaganda gets picked up and becomes low key mainstream.
    Your ct changed but your good content stayed the same. Ahhhh, you're the worst, nerd.

Also I'm loling why didn't you tell me about your profile page.
    TheValkyries
    TheValkyries
    What's on my profile page? And my CT change was v necessary.
    so playing Call of Duty is just as bad as being a school shooter huh
    TheValkyries
    TheValkyries
    False equivalency. Playing a video game is not the same thing as searching out a lifelike doll to fantasize about rape. You'd be better off trying to use watching anime about hyper sexual children as your play here but spoilers you're still pretty fucked up if that gets your rocks off.

There's really not a lot of room where fetishizing children can be seen as an okay thing.
    destinyunknown
    Scientific studies on the matter seem to suggest that people attracted to children are born that way, it's not something ''right'' or ''wrong''. Just like someone with schizophrenia can't prevent having delusions or improper behaviour that might harm other people.

Of course, people that commit crimes should be judged as applicable, but do people that have never committed a crime (by restraining their urges) deserve being judged too? Shouldn't they be helped in their fight against their illness? Now, maybe alternative outlets like dolls might not be the solution, but we cant know that unless we try to investigate the illness (and possible solutions) first.
    it is time that CT of yours be updated...
    TheValkyries
    TheValkyries
    Hsshshsshsjndbdjsksnx
    faint
    I was a true believer. I never doubted them. Long live the GOAT.
    ppl be lookin for the oprahs and lebrons while simultaneously looking for the most radicalized criminals of color, too
    TheValkyries
    TheValkyries
    God forbid any white supremacist murders be committed without the context of an assault on a mentally ill man by people who don't like Trump.
    dice
    dice
    -actively waits for a black on white murder to post in the pc & race thread to condescend those dirty race-baiters-
    TheValkyries
    TheValkyries
    #thisllshowem
    HEY!, I know we don't know each other well. But, TAKE IT EASY. Enjoy the holidays. Family>everything. I know eminem told you to lose yourself but that is bad advice, honestly. Hope you have a good thanksgiving.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Very excited for the mobilization of white dudes (and a girl!) to not seem personally complicit in the atrocity while simultaneously denying it's a racist atrocity at all. "It was just the fault of some good people who wanted to work at a factory again, race had nothing to do with it. Its a class problem and not a race problem because I'm not from that class but am from that race" hard to square with the rich moving out for trump, but it allows em to slide over to his side while still maintaining a little social respectibilty
    assange may be a prick, but he can still teach people many valuable things.
    TheValkyries
    TheValkyries
    What he's created I believe can, but of him personally he's a repugnant narcissist.
    Just watched No Tears For the Dead. Absolutely amazing thanks for the suggestion
    TheValkyries
    TheValkyries
    Man it's just so damn good. I was floored watching it.
    tbh you're probably right but I think that unlike bigger scandals that aren't quite as easy to understand, "grab them by the pussy" will be remembered for a long time
    i didnt make that list of sources at the end of my post, i only found links to as much as i could, it's someone elses
    they arrested the alledged suspect who shot the charlotte protestor and they have the surveillance tape according to the news
    yo, do you have a character ready for friday? could I take a look if you do, or help you make one?
    TheValkyries
    TheValkyries
    I'll probably make one tonight with jumpluff's help if they're willing. We kinda forgot when they were visiting/more accurately I forgot.
    internet
    internet
    alright cool
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…