Unknown Warrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I accidentally left out conversation. The ESV was 1972 and all the rest is still correct. You can either start a new one or reply back here when you came back on.
    I have your victini ready for you whenever you are
    Sasuke24826
    Sasuke24826
    Alright, cool. Just wanted to touch base and made sure we're still up for the naive victini for the net ball treeko.

Take your time, it'll be here for you when you're ready
    Unknown Warrior
    Unknown Warrior
    I can go whenever you're able!
    Sasuke24826
    Sasuke24826
    Some IRL stuff's been holding be back from being able to get onto Smogon, so sorry for the late response.... are you able to trade tomorrow?
    Hello, I have an egg with your TSV 0121 (VII Gen)
    Hatching for me please? :)

B27 1,1 Feebas (♀) Bold Oblivious 31.27.31.31.31.31 Dark 0121
    In-Game Name: CR7
    Friend Code: 5258 3048 7262
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    Prehatched: Yes
    Availability: Anytime

Thanks in advance :)
    Hi! What would you like for Porygon? (IVs don't matter to me)
    Unknown Warrior
    Unknown Warrior
    Turns out I mainly have great ball Porygon. I have one (HA) in Heal Ball but I'll need to clone it first.
    I think it's better you ask @Sasuke24826, he seems to have several lying around.
    I have no desire to get in the middle of an argument (lol) but I'm curious how sleep and critical capture figure into the equation of catching Beldum since sleep is a higher CR mod and im not entirely sure on critical mechanics
    Unknown Warrior
    Unknown Warrior
    Of course, I understand. I secretly hope that by spewing this out someone proves me wrong but well yeah.
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    I know the feeling..I've gotten a few as fodder and wondertrade but I'm hesitant to breed them since there's so much question about it. Although esmeya seems to think it is possible and she's usually pretty good about these things
    Unknown Warrior
    Unknown Warrior
    It's probably possible. But then so is getting a hexaflawless Naive Rayquaza on your first SR without using a Sync.

Unless someone comes at me with some concrete numbers (specifically, the floor for CatchValue) or videoproof I'm gonna assume all Heavy Ball Beldum are injected.
    If wild Metang/Metagross become available with game 3/remakes/whatever, those Pokémon have a weight to put them in the +0/+40 modifiers respectively.
    Hey, would you be able to trade today?
    Unknown Warrior
    Unknown Warrior
    Oh right, completely forgot.
    Yeah, I can go now. Lemme know if available.
    Christian
    Christian
    I missed you haha Would you be able to trade in the next 3 hours?
    That Crazy Pug here again, I've got alot of DBHAs(8 to be more precise) that you need. If you interested come to Showdown.
    That Crazy Pug here, i've got alot of DBHAs you need and a few things on your LF. If you interested come to showdown.
    Hi!!! Can you hatch my egg?

FC : 3067-8121-6219
    IGN / Mii name : Koroze
    Prehatched : Yes
    B1 - 1,2 - Chingling (♀) - Calm - Levitate - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark [0133]
    No Nickname plz
    Timezone : GMT+1
    My TSV: 3541
    Availability :We could decide together when we can trade ;)

TY :D
    hey, I forgot to tell you that the Dragalge is NN'd. Is that an issue? I also have an UT version that is not NN'd.
    Mercury
    I know. I didn't expect the NN to bother me, as they rarely do, but I really dislike this one. If there is anything in my thread you'd want for it, of course you are welcome to it. I'm not stingy with my Pokemon, as with the benefit of cloning, we don't personally lose anything.
    Mercury
    Nevermind, BlueMew gave me a copy of his for free. It's great when people aren't stingy!
    Unknown Warrior
    Unknown Warrior
    Didn't (s)he just give you a female DB Murkrow? Cuz I have several spitbacks lying around you could have had for free anyway.

In any case, that's great! Enjoy your Honchkrow/Murkrow.
    Hey;

I know it's not Megahorn but I have a box of clones of Jolly HA 5IV shiny Absol with egg moves Sucker Punch and Play Rough. If still interested let me know.
    Unknown Warrior
    Unknown Warrior
    Well Sucker Punch is a level-up move for Absol.
    Can't say I'm interested.
    Ok I'm doing it now, be quick so it's not nabbed though
    Scythes
    Deposited, they didn't let me put the gender in since I had to type the name in, but I put the message "unknown" down
    Unknown Warrior
    Unknown Warrior
    Depo'd.
    Scythes
    Yeah thanks a lot!
    Hey how's it going?
    I have an adamant honedge that's perfect in everything but hp and has wide guard, do you want a nickname?
    Unknown Warrior
    Unknown Warrior
    Nah, deposit in the GTS, ask for a lvl 30 female quilladin and I'll depo my Quilladin.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…