Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm in GMT+0 I'm good to play on Saturday and Sunday, when is good for you?
    Amukamara
    Something came up and i wont be able to play until around 11 your time, sorry if that's too late we might be able to get an extension if needed.
    Draceius
    Draceius
    Is it possible to do Monday?
    Amukamara
    I can monday, also if you are on right now I can also play.
    yoo we gotta play for uber moves. im gmt -4. can usually play 5-9 pm. whens good for u?
    Amukamara
    How about tomorrow, 9pm your time
    Sam I Yam
    Any way you could play just a bit earlier?
    Amukamara
    yeah sure i could do 8:30 or something
    Oh right uuber moves. Want to play either just before or just after snake draft?
    hey when do you wanna fight for uubers move tour im gmt -4
    Notily
    Notily
    when do you wanna play? I'll be available for the next 6 hours or so
    Amukamara
    I won't be home for atleast another 2 hours, but I might be on in time
    Notily
    Notily
    i can play now if you're still available, got a pm from someone about the tour but idk if it was you, i was afk
    Yo when are you down to play for top down? Est and im free to play after 9ishpm every day
    Amukamara
    Would you be alright with monday 8pm est
    We're paired for UU Majors. I'm GMT-7. I'm free on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and the weekend. Let me know when we can battle.
    we're in the same pool for majors. i'm gmt-5 usually available most weeknights. let me know when you want to play
    Amukamara
    I'll be on for most of tonight gmt -3
    Lixx
    Lixx
    okay hopefully see you tonight then
    uu majors when? gmt+3
    Amukamara
    I'll be available from 1:30pm to around midnight tomorrow, gmt -3
    CBU
    should be fine...
    We gotta play for UU majors, when can you play? I'm GMT -8 btw
    Amukamara
    I'll be available from 1:30pm to around midnight tomorrow, gmt -3
    Contact
    Contact
    ok that should be fine
    cya then
    we're paired for the bwuu tour, when would you like to play? im gmt+1 just let me know what works best for you
    Hey. R2 of the BWUU tournament went up today. Just VMing in case you weren't tagged. Good luck!
    Hi we're paired up for UU Open, I'm GMT +8 and free from 3PM - 12 AM usually my time so just lmk
    Amukamara
    If that's 9pm Monday night your time I'm good with that
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Uh well it's 3 hours from when I post this. Idk if you mean 9 PM Monday my time or 9 PM Monday your time, if it's the latter that's impossible for me as I have school and we could reschedule if you want.
    Amukamara
    well would you be good to play right now? I'm not sure if I will be around in 3 hours time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…