Wenderz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dpp nu cup, gmt +5:30 and free in the evenings and most of the day on weekends.
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    GMT +1, pretty much the same availability. Do you wanna play on a Saturday at something like 18 P.M at your time on either smogtours or NU room ?
    Dharma
    Dharma
    sure that's fine
    We play for ROA spotlight mini tournament ADV BL !! I am gmt-4 and can play probably towards Friday at night 6pm +
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    I should be available, see you.
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Ok, it's quite late for me and I'm not able to play right now, so you can take the win. Sorry...
    PD
    PD
    welp
    Le fameux joueur CAP...
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Le fameux joueur que j'ai tute auparavant...
    Ahzee
    Ahzee
    D'ailleurs..faudra que tu me give une team 7G parce que je veux m'y remettre :/
    Yo, when can you play for DPP PU cup? I'm gmt-7 and I'm mostly free in the mornings and nights this weekend (around 8-10am or 8-10pm).
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi, I thought I posted on your profil first but it didn't work for some reason... Anyway, I'm GMT +1 and I should be available during the entire week-end, so I'd rather play around 10 AM at your time tomorrow, I can come a little earlier or later without any problem.
    Honko
    Honko
    Ok cool, I'll try to be on around 9:30am.
    Honko
    Honko
    I'm on smogtours, ready when you are.
    hello, so for the dpp pu classic, i do need a second replay. so im really sorry but i need you to replay the match if possible. its just part of the rules >.<
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    My opponent z strats gave me the win on his profil. Sorry about my mistake.
    Akir
    Akir
    ok, i will take this but PLEASE save the replays next time! play on smogtours if u can help it too, since it autosaves replays
    Hello sir, when would be free to play for the CAP Spring Seasonals?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi, I'm GMT +1. I should be free tomorrow between 4 and 7 PM, and during all the Saturday (almost).
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Tomorrow at 5pm for you (11am for me) would be great.
    Hi, Wenderz! We've been paired for Round 2 of the Spring Seasonal.
    I'm at EST (GMT-5), and I'm available tomorrow (Friday) from 9-10 pm, maybe later, Saturday 7-10 pm, maybe later, not at all Sunday, Monday is questionable ('cause it's my birthday! :D), Tuesday almost all day, Wednesday almost all day, and Thursday almost all day.
    Do any of these times work for you?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi Granny Pie. I'm GMT +1, I'll be available Tuesday around 10 AM and later, Wednesday between 5 AM and 10 AM and Thursday around 11 AM and later, all at your time.
    yo when play for DPP UU tour? im free for today mostly but my next aviablity is like sunday after 2pm, im gmt -6
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    not sure i havent been able to contact him yet tho since the last post
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    If you don't mind, we can try again. Hope we will find each other this time.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Hmm gunna be kinda hard as I don't get home til like 6pm which is 1am for you tho. And not sure if u can make that time
    Heya, we're battling for cap kickoff tournament, I'm gmt+8 what time works best for you?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi. Sorry to answer this ,late, but I'm available this entire week-end. I'm GMT+1.
    Eris
    Eris
    Could you give me an exact time so that I don't have to spend my time on ps trying to find you? Merci :)
    hi gen 4 pu tour, i'm on the west coast of the US, so gmt-8. i see that u are gmt+1? what time would u like to play?
    Slowbroth
    Slowbroth
    I'm on right now
    Slowbroth
    Slowbroth
    so since we couldnt meet, the game will be coinflipped by akir
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    I let you the win. If I'm not able to be available because of IRL "suprises" further, then continue the tour is pointless, I can say it in the thread if needed.
    :o wenderz qui fait le 4g pu ez
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    J'aime bien les Tier DPP, donc je try celui-ci, bien qu'il m'ait pas l'air très équilibré.
    oi u fite me round 2 lets gooooooooooooooo
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Sorry, I'm busy right now, but from tomorrow to Sunday I'll be free.
    Arcade
    Arcade
    OK - I'm GMT+1 btw. Can't do Thursdays, also, apart from that, d'you reckon we'll run into each other in the CAP room, and if not, we'll schedule it on Friday or thusday?
    hey Wenderz, j'arrive jamais à te trouver sur le main, tu passes vers quelle heure en général :((
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi Holiano. Je passe assez rarement entre 17 et 21 H la plupart du temps, sauf à la limite le mercredi et le week-end. Après je compte m'y remettre. Tu vas sur quelle room généralement? Franais, NU et Oldgens?
    Hon hon baguette
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Ah t'es toujours vivant! :)
    kino
    kino
    Pas pour longtemps j'ai repris la fac et ça va devenir l'enfer d'ici la semaine prochaine mais en quelque sorte y
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…