Tobes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gotta say, I appreciate your "how to not piss of auth" guide; I've linked that in pms to way too many people :')
    hey tobes we play SPL

i've got a migraine right now and don't really want to think about my schedule but what's yours like? i'm pretty flexible and can make most dates if we need but my preference is toward the weekend. hope we have a good series
    jake
    jake
    i understand. i'll see if i can get off early thurs & we'll go from there.
    jake
    jake
    10:30 EST is the earliest i can play thurs night. are you available to play a whole series then?
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Sure, that's not a problem at all.
    Hey! We are opponents this week in SPL. When can you play?
    I am GMT+1 and those are the times that work for me best this week: Tue evening my time (7pm-11pm), Sat all day but not evening (so like until 5pm or something) and Sun evening (7pm-11pm). Does any of those work for you? If yes tell me which one and please don't expect me to be online without explicitly sceduling ;) If not, tell me times that work for you.
    Lusch
    Lusch
    okay. Then Sunday 10pm GMT+1 it is. cya then
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Just to be safe, Golden Gyarados pointed out that on Sunday the clocks are turned forward 1 hour in the US. That should mean 10 pm mytime is 5 pm yours (not 4 pm as it currently is), right?
    Tobes
    Tobes
    I believe so. I'll likely be on a bit early regardless just in case.
    sry i didnt respond to your thing earlier, yeah that makes a lot more sense. just finished the baby face fight, but i really hope the animation comes out soon because i had no clue what was going on during the grateful dead fight
    Hey as talked about on discord. We'll tentatively schedule our game Friday 10PM EST (1 PM Saturday GMT+10) or if that falls through Sunday 10PM EST.
    Hi, when do you want to play for SPL? Weekend may be best considering our timezones tbh (Im +1), maybe something like 1-3 PM est idk
    first mmz and now jojo, u have good taste
    Tobes
    Tobes
    ty, ty. really looking forward to the Vento Aureo anime; can't wait to see Grateful Dead + Beach Boy, White Album, and Green Day fighte animated
    Bouff
    Bouff
    unfortunately i havent kept up with anything aside from the anime, but part 5 llooks interesting enough so i might get to reading that
    Hey Tobes! It's SPL time! I'm GMT-6, and my best availability is Wednesday Jan 11 from 9-9:30 or 9:30-10am, Wednesday Jan 11 at 4:30-5pm, Thursday Jan 12 from 9-9:30 or 9:30-10am, and Friday Jan 13 at 9-9:30 or 9:30-10am. Looking forward to it!
    i didnt like your last posts. dont try to provoke me. it can become a dangerous game. stop it and no1 is gonna get hurt.
    Tobes
    Tobes
    lol

Like that little declaration is so ridiculous I'm tempted to just leave this response as jut "lol", but I try to give people a fair shake so I'll level with you.

I am not explicitly targeting you. I do not care if I provoke you. If an idea amuses me, I will post it. Right now, you just happen to be drawing attention to yourself because you're carrying on in the thread like a child. You didn't get drafted, you're good enough that on skill level you should have been drafted. I get it, it sucks. But instead of whining maybe you should stop and reflect on the reason why nobody drafted you, and that's because no one wants to deal with you and your bitchass on their team. Take this season, or maybe even half-season if you're lucky and can get your shit together, to work on your attitude and behavior. There's more to this game than being good at it. It's pointless when no one wants to play with you.
    What's up my good man from Dream World OU
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Not much, mostly retired save for RBYing in WCoP and SPL. You?
    Seamus Eso
    Seamus Eso
    Joined for gen 7 after a long hiatus. Do you plan playing ou or ubers again
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Not likely
    hi, when can you play to complete Super Cup? I'm GMT+1.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    sure :)
    Lutra
    Lutra
    Hi again, any times you can get on smogtours and play, now? You got 2 games versus Beds, 2 against me. Then the tournament is 100% complete.
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Just woke up, on
    lets play this weekend for rby super cup?
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Sunday? I'm GMT -4
    Prinz
    Prinz
    it should work, 3 pm est?
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Sure, that should be fine
    Yo, I'll probably be unavailable on friday and saturday night this week, apart from that I can do pretty much whenever. Gmt+2 still etc etc
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Hey, something came up with my car so I need to take it in ASAP. I need to reschedule to Sunday at noon. Sorry about that.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    No problem, let's just pretend I didn't forget either and went out instead. Sunday is fine
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Hey bud, I think I'm going to have to just forfeit this one. There's too much shit going on right now that I need to slog through. We can play some casual games some other time.
    Hey hows ur availability rhis week? Any chance b4 weekend? Net me know what times if any. Dont remember ur exact gmt. O guess i can adapt as Long as its not too late ir early here. Gmt+2 here
    Tobes
    Tobes
    I'm going to be pretty busy between school and job-hunting. Does some time between 12 - 4 PM GMT -4 Friday work for you?
    Crystal_
    Crystal_
    12 pm is 6 pm here shiuld work for me. preferably not much later than that
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Alright, see you then
    hey, so apparently the deadline is saturday now. if you're available later today let me know in case I'm still around.
    Crystal_
    Crystal_
    lol it's nearly 2 am here. we'll have to do this another day
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Ok. As I said, I can make myself available for all of Friday, so let me know if that's feasible for you.
    Tobes
    Tobes
    I'm on Smogtours if you're ready to play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…