shiny finder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would like my giveaway thread temporarily closed. Unfortunately, I have a lot of homework I have to complete along with this giveaway and I feel I like I need a break. I want to reopen it and give out all the Mewtwos when I feel like all this stress has died down. Thanks.
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Opps, sorry for the late reply. All closed up! Good luck with everything irl and thanks again :)
    Just finished transferring a Pokémon to Gen VI from my Emerald. What times would work best for you? While I am in the GMT -6 time zone, I am working night shifts so my schedule is not on standard GMT -6.
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    Thank you for your help. I'll let you know what nature the early shiny frame I had was (it was ~3 minutes in, I was shocked when I encountered the Wingull) in case you want me to catch you something with it (or if you just want a shiny Shedinja in a non-Poké ball like I do).
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    You're welcome! Ah, so that's what you're after ;) Good luck, and thanks!
    Regiultima115
    Regiultima115
    Looks like it was either Lax or Sassy :/. Guess I'll stick to just the Shedinja and Ninjask.
    i have a question about rng that specifically applies to diamond. my hgss game is really really consistent while hitting seeds (~.5 seconds after what eontimer says for 490 calibrated delay if it helps)

vm char limit so i just put it on a pastebin
    http://pastebin.com/rKUJAf2P
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Hey! So sorry for the late reply :/ Hopefully you've found a solution by now, but if not:

I certainly wouldn't say this is a common problem. In fact, I don't recall ever seeing something like this (nor heard of a normally distributed distro of delays). I vaguely remember people having it switch between odd/even delays, but not related to lagging. If it takes a different amount of time to load the game every time (which I infer from your wrong seed comment) then that to me seems like a hardware issue. I suppose it's possible you're getting false positives when you get different odd/even delays...Just throwing stuff out there.
    average fella
    average fella
    All good! I was told you didn't come on often so I wasn't disappointed. It does take a different time to load every time. I was curious if it could possibly not be a hardware issue, but this goshdarn Diamond cart... seems like it truly only serves as Pokémon: HM Defog Version.
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Yeah, it has been a little harder to log on as of late :P and lol. At least Defog is useful.

Not sure how you're checking the video frames, but I have no clue how tweaking affects the game. I wouldn't think it would change how to hit your seed, because the seed is determined when you hit continue. Again though, not sure what the affects of tweaking are. Are you sure the game just isn't behaving normally? It does take accuracy of about 1/60th of a second iirc to hit your seed, so 4 frames is nothing. That wouldn't explain the odd/even delay change, but again those could be because of false positives.
    Still need help :D I have a hatched Pokemon from each TID on one game. My IGN is Weltock and my FC is 2681 2659 5752. I'm available most of today unless I get work, and if we can't trade today, I can definitely do Sunday.
    Hi shiny finder. I have some eggs with your TSV (3049). By abusing save-states, I can actually have... multiple. I'm wondering if there was a way we could both benefit from this.
    the silvers used as the boxes for the forums are pretty bright on ur dark theme... doesnt feel very dark
    mulgokizary
    and I really like the theme, I just think that the grey you use for the backdrop is too bright and doesn't contrast the white text well. The gradient on top of the quote boxes is also iffy, dunno if you can fix that though.
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Thanks for the feedback! When you say the boxes for the forums, you mean the "simulator play", "site info" etc boxes on the Forums page? As for the backdrop/quotes, I was trying to find a balance from it being /too/ dark since it can tend to hurt my own eyes lol. You raise valid points, so I'll see what tweaks I can make ;)
    mulgokizary
    I wasn't talking about those, just the boxes where the text bodies for posts is on
    Hey! Idk if you saw my post in the conversation, but I won't be able to distribute this week at my normal time because I'll be on a film shoot all day. I may be able to make it back for the 9pm shift though.
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Nw, thanks Tate. Whatever works best for you :)
    Do you know if its fine to include something from GTS on a trade thread (obtained from someone random) so long as its legit? Its a hyper trained Shiny Silvally, all info matches legal info and the OT hasn't been associated with hacks before (did my research).
    YourKingSkeletor
    YourKingSkeletor
    Sorry to bother you again, just curious on redistribution rights on FB giveaway Pokemon? It never was specified on either giveaway I got something from. Curious so I know if they'll be going in my trophy case or trade offers
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    You're free to trade/breed them as you wish.
    YourKingSkeletor
    YourKingSkeletor
    K. Good to know. So they won't be forced into my Trophy Case.
    Hey shiny, I saw your post in PsIana's profile and was curious. Will I get banned from Wi-Fi for using item x999 codes using AR Powersaves?
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    The bans were for rated battles and global missions etc (i.e. not the GTS/wonder trade) afaik, so if you don't care about those then you have nothing to worry about anyway. I think they're also only bans on a save file. Anyway, I guess it's possible. Idk what the bans were for exactly, I just think it was based on comparing game synchs (i.e. not hacked Pokemon).
    JR
    JR
    eh I don't really care about those. Thanks for informing me though :)
    hey! let me know you're able to check the eggs for me ^.^
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    B9 - 2,2 - Cubone (♂) - Adamant - Lightning Rod - 31.31.31.15.31.31 - Dark [1129]
    B9 - 2,3 - Cubone (♀) - Adamant - Lightning Rod - 31.31.31.17.31.31 - Dark [1237]
    B9 - 2,4 - Cubone (♀) - Adamant - Lightning Rod - 31.31.31.19.31.31 - Dark [1517]
    B9 - 2,5 - Cubone (♂) - Adamant - Lightning Rod - 31.31.31.17.31.31 - Dark [2385]
    B9 - 2,6 - Cubone (♀) - Adamant - Lightning Rod - 31.31.31.22.31.31 - Electric [0949]
    B9 - 3,1 - Cubone (♀) - Adamant - Lightning Rod - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark [0392]
    Mercury
    Thank you so much!
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    You're welcome! :)
    ^, Stop making alternate accounts to prevent me from being at the top of your profile imo tbh
    Hey brother, how are you? I finally have my PowerSaves up-to-date, and brought all my Pokémon to my 7th gen games, which includes my Dittos. Can you re-open my GA thread? Or should I make a new one for gen 7?
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Hey Buckert! Busy, but doing well thanks ^_^ Glad to see you're making a comeback! Up to you. If you'd like to make a fresh start by making a new on, that's perfectly fine. Otherwise I'd be happy to delete my post and reopen your old one.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Oh that's great! I think I'll make a new one in this case, a fresh start would be best I guess. :) I'll make it just like the previous one, a continuous giveaway. :)
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Sounds good, and thanks ^_^ Good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…