Heliodor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we gotta fight for lc ssnl. gmt-7, fridays evenings and weekends typically work best. whens a good time for you
    Heliodor
    Heliodor
    Can u do friday around 19.00 ur time?
    sam-testings
    sam-testings
    probably. If i can't i will try to tell you ahead of time. I'll be on the LC discord.
    Wait wait wait wait. Do I know you? And if not, how did you get my teams? I'm fine with it just very surprised
    Xayah
    Xayah
    I mean the two RMTs I get but the third one?
    Heliodor
    Heliodor
    The 2nd match team is OP's , im p good at steling teams :^) thx anyway
    We're matched for DOU Spring Seasonals, Round 1. I'm GMT-7. My schedule is pretty flexible on Friday, Saturday and next Monday. I can't play Sunday at all. For Apr 10 through 13, I am available after 6 pm my time.

Please let me know what days and times work on your end.
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Heliodor
    Heliodor
    Im agree with you, scheduling with me is a nightmare. Im just remembered i cant play today, can u do it at Saturday 6pm ur time? Our weird timezone makes it really difficult to schedule.
    GenOne
    GenOne
    So, the thing is I made other plans for most of tomorrow, because I thought we'd have this game done today. I'm around until 1 PM my time, then I'm offline for the rest of the day. As I mentioned in my original post to your wall, I've had Sunday booked off since last week, and Sunday at midnight is the deadline. I totally get that we're 14 hours apart and playing before 1 PM my time isn't fair or ideal for you, but I made myself available for you twice and you cancelled before we could finish. So, if you're serious about playing me, it'll have to be before 1 PM my time tomorrow - let me know what you can do to make this work.
    Hi we're paired for the Doubles Multi-Gen Tour round 1. I am GMT +11 atm, but the clocks go back on Sunday to GMT +10. When can you play?
    You've been subbed into the LC Spring Seasonal to play me. I'm GMT -5 (EST). Let me know when you are free and we'll figure out a time.
    Heliodor
    Heliodor
    I am GMT +7, play mostly at sunday, maybe around 9 am
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I can play Saturday 9pm my time (Sunday 9am your time), so that works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…