col49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Again, sorry if I am bugging you, but Araquanid is waiting on the final QC check and I tagged you. I'm telling you in case the tag didn't work. Please look at my writeup.
    im looking to upgrade my vinyl setup from just an all in one machine to something a bit better and ik ur knowledgeable on this so where should i start?
    col49
    col49
    hmm, all of it really tends to vary w/ur budget, what you're valuing from the experience, etc. it's worth noting that, in most cases, it's not too difficult to start w/some of the more rudimentary picks and upgrading as your situation allows for it, though if i had say anything of real substance it'd be that audio technica has yet to let me, and they've got plenty of consistent, affordable picks
    col49
    col49
    rural
    rural
    sick dude. i was rly just looking in a direction to go in so this is good info. thx a million
    yo I really appreciated that tough but real question col49-san
    Kink
    Kink
    also buy my in rupl I'm the best.
    Kink
    Kink
    :c is that a no
    col49
    col49
    You know I'm giving due consideration, but I can't make promises my guy. 2nd draft for me, and to say the first went off w/o a hitch would be reaching
    Hey, when do you want to play for UUPL? I'll be fairly available this weekend so just let me know.
    col49
    col49
    you up for Sunday evening? saturdays a bit hectic for me, and i only say evening to maintain reputation as a john, so there's flexibility there
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Yeah, as long as it's early evening, around 8:00-9:00, it should work for me.
    Sorry if I am bugging you, but I reserved Linoone. However, since the list has never been updated on the OP, Idk if I officially have him. Was he taken already, or is he mine?
    RoAPL, when can you play? Nights and weekends (GMT +12) work best for me, but I might be able to swing another time if needed.
    Googly
    Googly
    Yo I'm on stours when you're ready
    Googly
    Googly
    Where you at dude?
    col49
    col49
    apologies, had to step out for the fam. if you'll be around, i should be back in maybe an hour, otherwise see if you can grab a sub
    saturday night gonna be ok? can make time sunday night, too, but unsure specifically when (prolly not till 9ish or later)
    not completely wanna play asap but if thats what needs to be done, lmk if anything changes
    col49
    col49
    shoot, ayte. well my weekends are fairly clear, and the only guaranteed free time I've got on weekdays is a 5-6 pm window, which I can definitely do if you'd need but I'm just not too keen on it if I can avoid it haha
    when play
    col49
    col49
    weekdays aren't really great for me, would you want to shoot for maybe ~1 pm sunday (est)?
    your vocabulary is too large and it hurts my peanut brain :[[
    col49
    col49
    keep on it the dl, i just spritz my content w/the occasional thesaurus tickler so people don't realize i'm a dumb idiot
    Ajna
    Ajna
    might have to try that oo
    dude makes brocolli shit :(
    col49
    col49
    Thirty thousand dollars for a nigga to get flee
    col49
    col49
    i waited in line at a record store on Black Friday to pick up a vinyl copy of that track, don't try to undercut me.
    col49
    col49
    well, among other things obviously. but I got the only one they stocked!!!
    i know...you want this....for life
    Bouff
    Bouff
    takin pictures of all my ice
    col49
    col49
    But I can't, have, no wife
    Bouff
    Bouff
    i just want you for the night
  • Loading…
  • Loading…