snake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you be able to tutor me in [Gen 7] CAP when you have the time? I'm trying to get back to trying to learn what is CAP due to the fact I don't know if updates are finished or not.
    snake
    snake
    Updates will be implemented soon! I'll help you then :D
    Shoto
    Shoto
    Okay, thank you!
    Stop being a snake_rattler on everyone and admit you are the worst pun master ever.
    snake
    snake
    If you can't infer that on your own, I'm sorry
    Sundar
    Sundar
    Tfw I expected a pun from saying you'll stop.
    Yo, congratulations on winning Malaconda's movepool poll! If it couldn't have been my submission that won I'm glad it was yours. It actually looked like a realistic movepool and had some cool flavor additions. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the remaining updates!
    snake
    snake
    Thanks! If you haven't already, check out Pyroak's updated movepool. I put a ton of thought into that one :D
    dwarfstar
    dwarfstar
    I remember really liking it when I saw it before, and looking at it again confirms it. You've really got an eye for this kind of thing!
    You might want to final submit asap, snek.
    Mova
    Mova
    Malaconda's movepool. I really like the moves you chose to include.

(Sorry, I should've been more specific.)
    snake
    snake
    It's ok, I was on it, but thanks for the reminder :)
    Mova
    Mova
    Alrighty then, Snake. :)
    hi, lets play pspl from 9pm-midnight gmt-5 friday.
    snake
    snake
    Sorry for the delayed response, but that sounds good. I'll hop onto the UU room, or you can hop into the CAP room. My PS name is the same one.
    I really want physical Aurumoth (DD or no) to be viable.
    snake
    snake
    There's nothing from stopping you from using DD Auru. It's just completely outclassed by QD Auru in basically every way possible. It's really difficult to make DD (or physical Auru) seem as viable because QD patches up Auru's lower SpD stat, Psyshock lets it act as a mixed attacker of sorts, and special Auru isn't worried about Intimidate.
    snake
    snake
    If you're talking about Updates...cbrevan is the UL for that, so I'll refer you to him. However, the short answer for the question is that we believed Aurumoth needed a nerf, so we didn't want to give it a bunch of buffs for its physical sets at the same time. It's the same reason we didn't take special coverage away. There was also no obligation to make physical equally as viable as special, by concept or by established metagame role.
    hey i'm your op before your next op for seasonal this week. lets make this a real test of skill, cap metronome bo3 if you're willing. i'm pst and available anytime besides 6-9 pm m/w, 8 am- 3 pm and 8-12pm t/th.
    snake
    snake
    Are you psychic?

I was gonna ask the same thing!!
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    no i'm ghost/fighting
    when play little cap tour. Im GMT -5 and free after 3;30 my time
    snake
    snake
    I think we're in the same timezone (CST?). I'm good any day this weekend.
    vooper
    vooper
    im on and ready
    Hey, for Voodoom's movepool submissions, can we include pre-evolution-only moves? Usually that can't happen in CAP (since movepool poll is before evolutions poll & we don't want to pre-empt the later vote), but I'd like to take advantage of the opportunity here, if possible.
    snake
    snake
    It should hurt anything really as long as you don't go overboard with it. Were you wanting to put a move at Level 40 or something for Voodoll?
    Buzzer_Error
    Buzzer_Error
    What I was thinking of doing is putting Nasty Plot, and a couple other moves like Tearful Look, as a level-up move for Voodoll but not Voodoom (much like Riolu and Pichu get Nasty Plot but their evolved forms don't). There's nothing to it but flavour interest - as far as I can tell it doesn't mess with Voodoom's sets in any way - but it just makes the movepool a little more distinctive.

I don't intend to design Voodoll's whole movepool or anything, just specify a couple of moves that are in it.
    snake
    snake
    Sure that's fine, just set it aside noticably at the end of the level-up movepool saying that Voodoll gets it at X level.
    When you say you allow Flash Cannon, do you mean it will be added to Doom, or just that you're allowing discussion?
    snake
    snake
    It'll probably be allowed on Voodoom, but I need to make sure with DK on some process details. I'll be back in town tonight so there will be an update to the thread.
    Someone must really hate Earthquake.
    snake
    snake
    Actually, I hate Thousand Arrows more! You'd think I'd be high enough off the ground with a triple immunity but nope! It even hits me super effectively :(
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Heavyweapons Mann
    It even nullifies Flying-type AND Levitate. *insert mad face/emoji here*
    Leaving on a trip, will have Internet sometimes to check forums. Will be back next week.
    Does Voodoom have a competitively viable ability already?
    snake
    snake
    Lightning Rod would be its viable ability. Although it doesn't come into play that often, it's still an immunity that raises Special Attack, and it discourages the opponent from using Volt Switch.
    If Voodoom does not receive a third Ability from the poll, which of its existing Abilities becomes the Hidden?
    snake
    snake
    We'll probably discuss a flavor ability if No Change wins.
    Mova
    Mova
    No Change? More like a consistency change. ;)
    Hey, so with abilities and such, one of the arguments for giving a non-competitive ability is that we are going to give it coverage, but I'm not sure. Could we maybe have a vote on whether to give it coverage moves or a competitive ability? It would make deciding what ability to give to Voodoom much easier IMO.
    snake
    snake
    You can argue a lesser ability if you want more coverage, but I won't slate anything that's excessive. I'm thinking Mold Breaker and Competitive won't make it to slate given how I feel this ability should play out.
    Reviloja753
    Reviloja753
    I get Competitive not making it to slate, but I don't get Mold Breaker. Could you explain why Mold Breaker won't make it?
    snake
    snake
    I'm not saying it won't make it quite yet, but Mold Breaker lets Voodoom break through Unaware Clefable and Unaware Arghonaut, two Pokemon that on PS! people have been talking about keeping as checks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…