Vid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see u lookin for that contributor badge ; )
    Vid
    Vid
    giving exposure to Monotype through writing high qualtiy analyses is a lot more important to me than a contributor badge
    Funbot28
    Yeh yeh ik was joking, keep up the good work
    Hello vid! when would you like to play for mpl? I'm gmt-4. I'll be free most of the week. We also have to battle for farm league.
    Vid
    Vid
    Saturday 12-3pm your time is best for me but I'm flexible
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    alright sat at 12-3pm then. In case I can't make it I'll let you know previously.
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    I'll be online from now on main.
    ayo sup dude we're paired for MPL this week
    i'm +5:30 and can do most days 6pm-1am my time if that works.

Ideally Fri/Sat/Sun
    Vid
    Vid
    Let's try Saturday I'm cst I think rn that is gmt-5 or 6
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    central is -5 yeah
    Saturday is cool, cya then !!!
    i am busy lets play weekend. also i need 2 learn mono tech thx
    Vid
    Vid
    I am very busy during the weekend because of family things, so I would like a specific time and day on the weekend so I won't be waiting on PS when I need to be somewhere else
    wait why aren't you on showdown / discord? I was waiting for you this whole time x-x. I left BW for you, though, of course
    6ti
    6ti
    when are you doing this
    Vid
    Vid
    Whenever I have time akz tomorrow
    6ti
    6ti
    Vid Whenever I have time akz tomorrow
    Apr 14, 2017
    yo man I couldn't find you today for AG open, is tomorrow alright? I'll be on normal PS, still going by Qplaz. If you can't find me I'm a driver in RMT, but AG might be easy as well bc there's not many people there. Anyway if you can't do tomorrow we can probably try to get another time idk
    Vid
    Vid
    that's fine
    hello there :). I am your round 1 opponent for the Mix and Mega Open of OM Grand Slam. I am frequently on Pokémon Showdown, pm me when you are ready :)
    once the metagame settles and all the retarded unbans get reversed and quick bans happen ill be happy to do vr again w/ you
    Been really busy with midterms, but I have time now. When do you want to play for seasonal, I'm gmt +9 and can play my day time and nights. I'll probably request an extension so that we don't need to rush, unless we catch each other online.
    Vid
    Vid
    Kind of bad timezones so weekend is probably best I'm gmt -5 btw
    iLlama
    iLlama
    Alrighty, I'll request an extension then. Let me know what times work best for you because I will be on break until next Monday, so my schedule is very flexible.
    Late grats also are you that dude who used to randomly pm me sometimes idr lol
    Vid
    Vid
    Thanks bro and no
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…