nightblitz42
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FYI

I am checking on Discord if the fake out sub in your match vs maxim will activate with your orders even though your zoroark doesn't know it.

My personal stance on it is "no", that zoroark will struggle and the sub won't activate. Right now discord seems to agree with me.

So uh...I'd recommend you change that orderset if you don't wanna be caught in endless policy discussions :>
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    Ew, policy discussions :)

I went back and changed my orders, for whatever that's worth. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Hey buddy...
    nightblitz42
    VirajVora
    VirajVora
    Hey, can you fight me in ASB using your Vespiquen ? My Smeargle needs its Signature moves, i.e. if you don't mind...
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    No problem, I have an open battle slot. I'm on mobile, though, so can you post the challenge yourself?
    Finally finished bios for Zoroark, Luxray, and (tentatively) Delphox. This is going to take ages.
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    Also went ahead and added a Prelude and a Trainer Bio which can be found in my ASB Profile. A bit earlier than I planned, but it still works I guess.
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    Oh my god, these are great! XD
    I'm so glad you started doing this.
    You're an inspiration to bad OC writers everwhere.
    Toon
    Toon
    I love them
    Too lazy to edit, your vespiquen says impish even tho you changed it to bold
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    Oh shoot, you're right. Just fixed it. Thanks.
    Thinking of adding flavor profiles to my Pokemon. Should I keep it short and sweet; or write convoluted, intertwining backstories?
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    Convoluted, intertwining backstories.
    One hundred percent convoluted, intertwining backstories.
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    In that case, I'll write till the text covers up the Submit button.
    Sorry I have not forgotten, it's just that I came back from Germany with a postdoc application to do, which took most of my time (at least the reffing time, that is). I will try to ref it in 1-2 days, plz have some patience.
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    No worries, take as long as you need. Also, thanks for putting up a LoA beforehand, I appreciate it.
    Photobucket died and took my Poke-profiles down with it
    Toon
    Toon
    Don’t know if your solution is solved yet but You could use smogon’s Sprite, they seem to work pretty well

Example: play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/bwani/zoroark.gif
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    Hey, that's a good idea. My problem's gone, but I might use those ones anyways just for quality-of-life. Thanks~
    Just as a pointer, Haze is unaffected by Substitute, you can check on bulbapedia to confirm it
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    Shoot. I suspected that it might be but it wasn't listed in the Data Audit description for Substitute. Good thing I put that sub there.
    Dig + Circle Throw?
    nightblitz42
    nightblitz42
    Sure, I could imagine a Pokémon burrowing underground then grabbing the opponent by the legs and swinging them around or something. Approved
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…