robopoke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Snake. GMT-4 and would prefer to play Sunday from 10am-noon, but if this doesn't work then I can find time during the late morning (same range roughly) on Friday or Saturday, too, probably. Can also play most nights. I'm heading home on Wednesday, so I am not sure of afternoon times yet, but if you can't play during my late morning/evening at all, then I can let you know later in the week when works for me otherwise.
    robopoke
    robopoke
    Sunday 11am your time
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Just a heads up: I can’t start later than 11:30ish, so I’d prefer playing exactly at the scheduled time
    robopoke
    robopoke
    thanks but 11am exactly should work no problems
    hi we play for olt, when can you play? Im gmt+2
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    actually I just realised I will be very busy during the weekend, does sometime before friday work for you?
    robopoke
    robopoke
    damn thats unfortunate for you to have a busy weekend and for me to choose a date during week days. well, as long as you dont bring stall 3 times it should be fine. wat abt thursday or friday 18:30~19:00 gmt +2?
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    thursday 19:00 works
    olt playoffs, cst, free most afternoons my time will say otherwise
    robopoke
    robopoke
    cst+8 here which means i gotta sleep when it is afternoon for you. what about saturday 10:30 in cst? if too early wat abt saturday 14:30~15:00 cst?
    Tace
    Tace
    14:30-15:30 works better for me since I don’t play well when tired, I’ll say something if anything comes up
    Hi there! I saw your post in the metagame discussion thread regarding a physically def magearna set that can put in work on fatter teams. Would you mind sharing the nature/ev spread for that by any chance? Thanks
    Zaettsu
    Zaettsu
    Oh fair play then. Bold nature I take it? Appreciate you getting back to me bud.
    robopoke
    robopoke
    Yes and make sure you use Fairium Z to be threatening even without a boost
    Zaettsu
    Zaettsu
    Aight sweet. Thanks mate!
    hey bro i came up with what i think is a slightly more optimised version of your blace set
    Blacephalon @ Ghostium Z
    Ability: Beast Boost
    EVs: 216 HP / 20 SpA / 20 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Substitute
    - Calm Mind
    - Flamethrower
    - Shadow Ball
    the hp & spdef means pex can never break your sub with scald at +2 SpD, the SpA is optional its just as much SpA as you can have without boosting SpA
    Mellow
    Mellow
    although if it has it (probably does) pex just hazes so its a problem
    robopoke
    robopoke
    yup haze is a problem.
    Always posting the future araquanid sets, I love it :] Going to try building some voltturn with that metronome Araquanid set, maybe some rain too. Thanks for all your hard work!
    Diancie is always naive (-SpD) though so it isnt as complicated as you explained. One liner so didnt want to post in the thread
    robopoke
    robopoke
    It still is a roll or you Uturn into sack into HP Steel 50/50.
    5vs6 after the sack on U-turn and still no 100% Webs.
    Better play: antilead always
    Stop giving People those double trap ideas on Forums :P I don't wanna meet your broken Teams 24/7 ;)
    robopoke
    robopoke
    i really hope that one day all forms of trapping is banned
    you should sign up for snake man
    robopoke
    robopoke
    i have a big exam coming up in a week and after that i have to defend my bachelor thesis. signing up is a no go rn
    You were right, it slipped my mind and i forgot about it.. thanks for pointing it out man really appreciated
    robopoke
    robopoke
    all good friend. thanks for the shoutouts
    Empo
    Empo
    log on discord, btw
    I've been trying out your RMT with Double Sash and CM Fini and it's a lot of fun. Got me to my highest ever ladder rating - currently 1750 - so thanks!
    well baton pass is finally banned thank the lord tdk. ur thoughts?
    robopoke
    robopoke
    well, at least i dont have to see other people use my batonpasssquads poorly lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…