Lumari
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• what are you doing...
    Lumari
    Lumari
    need to temporarily channel my excitement after rereading the entire series in two weeks. also have wanted to wear this ct for a long while and i realised how frighteningly well this combo would work
    Lumari
    Lumari
    tl;dr, "things"
    what does horyzhnz even mean
    Lumari
    Lumari
    corruption of horizons, ct i used to have prior to this one was horizon to horizon (song lyric)
    Part 1 of my article in my Pokemon Duel Review is now "OFFICIALLY" ready for Grammar checking. Are you watching The International DotA 2 world Championships now on Twitch?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    aight gotcha, by that you mean the first post?

and n i didn't watch, not a game i ever was interested in i'm afraid
    jireh the provider
    jireh the provider
    Just the first post. The ones where I analyze various pokemon are going to be for part 2.
    Sorry to bother you, but neither I nor scarfnaut have workshop access for the ompl article, and I was told to ask you. Thank you!
    Lumari
    Lumari
    added you, you should see a new subforum "media HQ" under TFP now, only forum-specific rule is "no leaking to ppl without access", otherwise everything you need to know should be there + feel free to ask if not.

scarfwynaut should have access though?
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    He probably does, I must have misunderstood him. Thank you!
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    *leaks to people that dont have access*
    hey sorry to bother you, hootie had me add 2 sentences to moves on scarf emboar and i want you to make sure i didn't fuck anything up before we upload. thanks in advance
    Lumari
    Lumari
    brick break and toxic sentences look good
    hmm, what's your timezone? rather curious haha
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    lol
    A
    A
    lol
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    this is one of the greatest mysteries of smogon tbh
    hmm TDP, is Kalakokki the original pitcher of the Early Game Rankings article?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    to assist them ye if they're cool with it
    A
    A
    if not, what would be the step? sorry if im asking a bit too much, first time i've heard of the concept of being able to pick up already started articles haha
    Lumari
    Lumari
    i don't think there is a next step really :\ there's no reason to take away the article from them at this point in time, and it's basically just a mix-up in the first place since we should have just removed it from the shelved articles thread when it was taken. but of course there's nothing wrong with asking a writer if you can team up with them, so that's what you can do when you clearly are interested in the article
    Hey while I'm waiting for my WIP to be looked & given feedback, should I prepare the framework for my next flying press article? (I'm analzying Snorlax thorugh the generations for the next one).
    Lumari
    Lumari
    would prefer it if you could get this one QC ready at least before moving to the next article
    Ashaebi
    Ashaebi
    ok I understand.
    Hey is there a uniform way to phrase Z-effects of non damaging moves in the long move description thread
    Lumari
    Lumari
    not to my knowledge, though just adding e.g., "Z-Snatch boosts the user's Speed by two stages" should work fine
    Drew
    Drew
    ok thanks
    Lumari
    Lumari
    and y oglemi might've had something specific in mind too
    Hey, I know I'm no longer on the active list but am I still allowed to GP for TFP?
    frenzyplant
    frenzyplant
    Great, thanks!
    Lumari
    Lumari
    do you want your badges recoloured btw? if you prefer them grey then that's fine too of course but i think you've been active enough again to no longer be listed as a "former" contributor
    frenzyplant
    frenzyplant
    Anything's alright, I don't mind one way or the other
    Got my name changed on smogon over a month ago (April 19th) still can't edit/manage personal details or info, was wondering if that's normal or is it something that can be changed?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    doesn't go away automatically, i've removed your CT + unlocked you
    Alore
    Alore
    oo, thanks man!
    Can you give me permission to RNG's BH article? Talked to him and I am Co writing with him
    Lumari
    Lumari
    done, you should see a new subforum now under TFP now, the only forum-specific rule is "no leaking", and for any further questions shout
    I'm not super familiar with SCMS, so apologies if this isn't relevant, but /scms/s/weather_aromatic_brick/d/old-scms-content/tiers/om/analyses/kartan/mnm.html should have an a after kartan; that location is for my semiofficial analysis on Kartana in mnm. Could that be your issue?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…