Max. Optimizer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Oh no, the poor Koffing! D:
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I had to rush it to the closest Pokémon Center immediately after submitting my entry!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    It's so sad that it can't even use the tissue box in front of it. :S
    Good to hear it's feeling better now.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yeah, Coughing is not koffing as much anymore (or was it the other way around?). But on a more serious note, I had a lot of fun drawing and playing this game with all of you! I'm going to host Round 4 and the sign-ups are open now!
    Hi, Thanks again for helping me with my TSV. It's pokemon Sun version

, I just deposited a level 10 female yellow oricorio
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, thanks for letting me know! I'll try to find the Oricorio on the GTS now and then I'll proceed to complete the check. I'll let you know your TSV here via a reply on my profile page and I'll also edit my post in the thread so that the moderators can add your TSV to our list very soon!
    Basssteeler
    Thank you so much!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem at all, your sun version's TSV is 2791. I'm going to update my post in the thread now. Enjoy your stay on Smogon!
    THAT IS HELLA AWESOME SO THANK YOU I'll get online in a bit also remind me your ign? Don't want to confuse you with someone else.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yes, I got it on May 31st after having been active in the Wi-Fi section for 16 months. Thank you! Again, it's no problem at all. The Jangmo-o was collecting dust in my PC BOX anyway, so why not give it to someone that can make better use of it? Enjoy!
    Shii
    Shii
    That's awesome. I hope you continue to thrive in the community. Others may say otherwise, but I've met some amazing people in Wifi and I hope you have done the same. :p
    Thanks for your kindness! Also I didn't realize Kommo-o could be a special attacker. Shows how much I know now, rip :c
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Absolutely, I'm definitely going to keep up my contributions in the Wi-Fi section and I'm planning on checking out a couple other sections as well in a year or two from now. Also yes, the Wi-Fi section crawls with nice and interesting people, I definitely feel welcome and I want to reciprocate that feeling. It's alright, I think the special version isn't as common as the physical one, but I kept one just in case. Enjoy! :)
    Hi, thanks for your help with the TSV check.
    I deposited a level 1 male Gastly.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I found your Gastly. I'll complete the check now and let you know your TSV both here and I'll edit my reply in the thread so that the mods can add it to the list. It'll just take 2 or 3 minutes.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, your Moon version's TSV is 0692.
    SegFault_92
    SegFault_92
    Thank you very much :)
    Hey I just got back into competitive Pokémon and I missed some of the mega stone distrubutions. I need Tyranitarite, Abomasite, Manectite, Sceptilite, Blazikenite, Swampertite, Pidgeotite, and Steelixite. I'll be on from 6:30-10PM EST tonight, but there is no rush. I will add you as a friend at 6:30. Gracias bello/a :)
    Legweak
    Legweak
    Oh yeah it is... my b lol
    Legweak
    Legweak
    Thank you so much... Sorry for the complications :(
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    It's alright, you don't have to apologize. I was just wondering why I couldn't find your IGN, but it happens, no problem. Enjoy your Mega-Stones, may they bring you many victorious battles!
    Hi sir Max. Just wondering if you have a spare 6IV Ditto. It's kinda giving me a hard time breeding for competetive pokes with my 4IV Ditto. Hope you could help me out. TIA! :)
    Aryenzae
    I think I'm still eligible and went ahead and deposited a poke. Hehe. BTW, saw your breedables giveaway. Wanna get my hands on marinie, cubone and mawile. Would it be ok if we do a link trade for those pokes?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    It'd be more convenient of course, but I'm afraid that'd be unfair towards the other potential participants. You can request as many Pokémon as you want, but only one at a time and only one per species. If I were to make exceptions I would have to make the same exceptions for other users too. But no worries, I'm sure you could get all of them without them going out of stock. Good luck! :)
    Aryenzae
    Understood. :) Lemme post on your thread for the marinie. TIA sir Max! :)
    Hey there! I saw you had the three new mega stones, the ttar, manectric and abomasnow ones and I was wondering if I could maybe get all three of them from you. I missed the online competition to get them.
    Hi, I would really appreciate it if you can give me the 3 Mega Stones.
    I´m available now for about a hour before I have to go.
    FC: 0233-2658-7861 IGN: Andre
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I'm going online now as well. I should still have you added from previous trades. I'll send the trade invite once I see you online.
    Anki
    Anki
    Thank you! :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem at all, enjoy!
    o_0 You're just giving m a free Custom Buzzwole! I uh... wow. That's kind enough on its own, but the Gold Bottlecap is just overkill I'm adding you now, but are you sure you don't want the Celesteela? I don't want it to go to waste.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I'm coming online now. Also, it's alright. I don't want nor need anything in return, you can have it for free. :)
    CTNC
    CTNC
    THANK YOU! :D
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem at all, enjoy!
    Hey, thank you for the offer. My friend code is 2621-2604-2890, and the in game name is Zephyr. I'm using Pokemon X, is that okay?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sure thing, no problem. I'm grabbing my Alpha Sapphire game now and come online. See you in a bit!
    Varia Suit
    Thank you so much! You're the best!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Absolutely no problem. Enjoy!
    Hey, I'm ready to trade evolve whenever. I'm on Smogon's Wi-Fi Discord too.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    There we go! Feel free to let me know whenever you need help with anything else. I'm always happy to help.
    I can trade now if you're ok!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yes, I apologize for the inconvenience. I have no idea what's wrong with my connection tonight.
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    Many thanks to you!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem, I'm always happy to help. Again, I'm not sure what's going on with the connection tonight. I helped another user clone their Pokémon earlier this evening and we both had disconnects as well.
    Do you have a spare of Smogon GA Primarina?

Also congrats on becoming a Community Contributor.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yes, I can hop online now and give you a free copy. Also thank you!
    mertyville
    mertyville
    Thx a lot again.

That Slowpoke might not be perfect, but I thought maybe one with 0 atk iv would be interesting for you. I already have breed 2.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sweet, thank you. I'll take great care of it. Enjoy your new Primarina!
    I'd like to welcome the opportunity to thank everybody that congratulated me on becoming a Community Contributor! It means the world to me.
    Hiya, posting here for ESV checking help :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    It's alright, no problem. Sun and Moon's Festival Plaza is a buggy mess anyway. The PSS system in X&Y and ORAS was much better. Either way, good luck finding matching TSVs for your eggs!
    Vaporeon
    Vaporeon
    Yeah, I much preferred the PSS as well. Thanks for all your help! :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem at all. Feel free to post in the thread again if you ever want more eggs checked. Either me or someone else will gladly take care of your request! :)
    Sorry but that dewpider don't want to match ^ ^ TY for tour help I'm avaiable for some hours!
    billop8
    billop8
    Coming as well :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I updated my reply in the thread with the results of your check. I'm back online now and ready to trade you back your eggs. Good luck finding matching TSVs!
    billop8
    billop8
    TY!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…