Max. Optimizer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, do you still have the items avaliable? If so, I only need the Charizardium Y (and the bidoof if you happened to have that lol). My FC is 1676-3758-7475! Thank you in advance.
    Thank you so much for your help, Max! :)
    My FC: 0946 2527 4569
    IGN: L.B.

I'll add you right now!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, perfect. I'll add your FC now and then go online. I'll send you the trade invite once I see you online.
    WillTheGreek
    WillTheGreek
    Omg, that Jirachi is so amazing!
    I am SO thankful for you doing that, Max! I can't thank you enough :')
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You're very welcome! I'm glad that everything is to your satisfaction. May it bring you many victorious battles!
    hi, can i please have a clone of the volcarona and the primarina given in the smogon giveaways? because i had some issues with my game theise months so couldn't even try my luck in those :/
    Sorry to be a pain!, could I ask for you to clone my Azelf in gen 6 again? If I get 2 copies then hopefully I won't disturb u again with it!!
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    Voltorb*
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem at all, I'm always happy to help. The first Azelf I traded you back is the original one, just to make sure.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thanks for asking but no, it's fine. Whenever I take care of a cloning request for a user I only ever trade trade fodder Pokémon. :)
    Hey man. Sorry to bother you but, could you clone me two mons in Gen 6?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thanks for the generous offer, but I never keep copies of my customers' Pokémon.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Thanks a lot! I bred those 3 recently. Feel free to breed them if you want. :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thank you very much! Also no problem, I'm always happy to help! The first Pokémon of each species you received back from me is the original one by the way.
    Hi, thanks for helping me (again).
    I alaways deposit a Bounsweet but never get a Mon. xD
    Are you able to trade right now?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yes, I'm available now. I'm heading online. I never participate in the giveaways myself, but I get them via trade from other people so that I can distribute a couple of extra copies to people that ask politely.
    Anki
    Anki
    Thank you!!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem! You're welcome!
    Hi again. I need a Rocky Helmet and a Choice Scarf in a hurry. I would go through the Battle Tree to get them, but between getting called in to work on Tuesday and being asked to clean up around the house today, the Battle Point yield just take too long, especially since I still have Super Training, leveling up, and breeding to do.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    There we go, enjoy! Sorry, I had to rush afk really quick.
    JES
    JES
    It's okay, I'm in a hurry too. Like I said, I have a lot to do today, and I'm likely only going to get my team prepped by the skin of my teeth! You've probably saved me like two hours!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem! I'm always happy to help.
    Thanks for offering to tutor my Frogadier :) I honestly don't care about which moves are replaced, as they're just Frogadier's boring level-up set. I think I still have you on my friends list, but just in case 3454-1350-3036. IGN Isabella.
    Thanks as always for being willing to clone! My Azelf is ready now in gen 6 but if you rather I transfer over to moon and clone in gen 7 then I can do that in about 15mins?
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    Thank you again and congratulations on the green badge, u deserve it :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, here we go. The first Azelf I traded you back is the original one by the way!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thank you very much! I'm really happy to be useful to the community!
    Hey there! I'm not sure if it matters at all (probably doesn't), but I just wanted to let you know I didn't use the RNG method for the Pinsir. I saw it had RNG Method on your shop and all. I MM'd it and continuously farmed eggs before checking pkhex to see if any of them were shiny. Again, probably doesn't matter at all, just figured I'd say something.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I see! Thank you for letting me know, Ill gladly change it. I just assumed it might've been obtained via RNG abuse since this method has been quite popular lately. Thanks for specifying this!
    Thank you for your help. I'm available now to trade you the egg. By the way, would it be possible to receive the Mantine, Volcarona and Zygarde from the Smogon giveaway? :v
  • Loading…
  • Loading…