Smogon Forums

Anti Venom
Anti Venom
Hey, I am Velocity Venom on Showdown. Let's find a accurate appointment together. Have a nice day/week :)
rssp1
rssp1
Thanks man, you too! What time zone are you?
Anti Venom
rssp1
rssp1
You prefer to play Saturday or Sunday?
Anti Venom
Anti Venom
Like I said, let's discuss a day on Showdown. I think it's better.
rssp1
rssp1
Wouldn't it be easier to do that on here though? It also makes it so we've got a public record in case we need an extension or smth
Anti Venom
Anti Venom
I don't think so but ok. Do you have time tomorrow?
rssp1
rssp1
Nah I'd prefer a weekend day, so either Saturday or Sunday. I've got work on weekdays so I can't play then.
Anti Venom
Anti Venom
I also work, hm ok I would say Saturday is good.
rssp1
rssp1
Alright what time would you prefer? Afternoon/evening (so any time after 1ish my time) is preferable for me.
rssp1
rssp1
Does 1:30 pm GMT-7 (10:30 PM GMT +2) on Saturday work for you?
Anti Venom
Anti Venom
The thing is I had the most time from Monday - Thursday. I would prefer Sunday instead of Saturday. But maybe I can find some time, it would be way easier to discuss that on Showdown and after we find an appointment to post it here as evidence. So the battle occurs on Saturday?
rssp1
rssp1
I mean if you prefer Sunday we can do that..
You can post your time range of availability on Sunday and I can figure out what works for me in there. Does 1:30 PM gmt -7 on Sunday work for you?
rssp1
rssp1
we doing saturday or sunday? and is the time for the match 1:30PM gmt-7 (10:30pm gmt+2)?
Anti Venom
Anti Venom
Both days are ok. The last days I never saw you on PS. But let's try to battle today.