Smogon Forums

DiscoDucky
DiscoDucky
I am bumping this message. Hopefully you will see it later today.
Guilas D
Guilas D
hey, I am gmt+2, I can play from 9pm my time during week, at the weekend I'll have some more free time so we could possible arrange at another time if the others are inconvenient for you
DiscoDucky
DiscoDucky
I can try to see if I can work in that time slot. 9 PM at GMT +2 is 3 PM in my timezone.
DiscoDucky
DiscoDucky
Are you on right now? What is your PS alt?
Guilas D
Guilas D
I wasn't online, if you want me to play one of these nights try to advise me earlier so I can be online. My ps alt is Guilas Galinier, I am usually at the smogtours server with that nick
DiscoDucky
DiscoDucky
I literally posted all of my available times in my original message (7-10 PM) with my location during those times. There is very little excuse on your end.
Guilas D
Guilas D
????
I did the same lol, I can play every day from monday to friday at the times I wrote up there, u just gotta lmk me because I don't spend my whole life at the computer checking smogon, so yeah ...
You wrote the last message like 40min ago, lets play, Guilas Galinier. Smogtours
Guilas D
Guilas D
well, you don't seem to be there right now, so this weekend, as I said in the first message, I'll have more free time, so just tell me a day and hour and I'll be there to play ( just remember I'm gmt+2, dont ask me to plat at 3am or something like that xD )
DiscoDucky
DiscoDucky
Hmmm. Saturday at 9 AM GMT -5. I think that would be sometime in the afternoon for you.
Guilas D
Guilas D
ok, see u then, will be on smogtours
Guilas D
Guilas D
I'm on smogtours, nick : Guilas Galinier
Guilas D
Guilas D
I have been here for almost half hour I gotta go now since I'm really busy today, if you want to get the match done let's play tomorrow at the same time
DiscoDucky
DiscoDucky
OHHHH. I was waiting on the PS! lobby this entire time! I didn't realize you said smogtours. My bad entirely.
DiscoDucky
DiscoDucky
I will be on as EagleSteak's Climb
Guilas D
Guilas D
I might be a little late today since I gotta do some stuff but I will try to be there asap
DiscoDucky
DiscoDucky
No worries. What time were you thinking of coming onto Smogtours? I can meet you then.
Guilas D
Guilas D
Already there