Smogon Forums

Avaricity
Avaricity
Hey, I'm GMT +10. I'm free this week, I'd prefer to play in the afternoon or at night, which I think may line up with your morning. What time in the morning your time would you like to play?
TSR
TSR
Alright then, I should probably be good to play this weekend. I can try to be awake at like 6 am, but I'd rather not, so if you could play a little later in your evening that'd be great.
Avaricity
Avaricity
Okay, how about this Saturday, and is 7:30am your time okay? Because that would be 11:30pm here, and later than that would get annoying.
TSR
TSR
Alright that sounds just fine, cya then.
Avaricity
Avaricity
Hey, this week was a lot more busy than I had anticipated and I didn't have time to prep or practice the way that I had planned to. So, because of this I forfeit and you can have the win for this round. Good luck in the rest of the tour
TSR
TSR
You don't have to forfeit lol, the deadline is the 30th. We can just find some other time that works
TSR
TSR
We still have all of this week to play, jsyk
Avaricity
Avaricity
Sorry for not getting back. I really don't think that I'll get a chance to play this week. Things got really busy really fast and unexpectedly. I'm sorry.