Smogon Forums

Plaessy
Plaessy
Bump
Guilas D
Guilas D
I can play on weekday evenings yeah, I'm gonna be really busy until thursday tho so I would prefer playing since then. Thursday evening or friday could work
Plaessy
Plaessy
Alright, lets aim for those. I will send a message right away when i know i can play.
Plaessy
Plaessy
Im available now. Just gotta hope my internet wont fuck me up while waiting.
Plaessy
Plaessy
Going to sleep. Tomorrow I don't have to worry about the work of next day, so ima be online later for you.
Guilas D
Guilas D
Ok, we'll play tomorrow then
Plaessy
Plaessy
Can play when you can rn.
Plaessy
Plaessy
I am able to push it for the next evening but I am not gonna ruin my sleep schedule and generally waste time if you will not say you can't come to play.
Guilas D
Guilas D
I can play now, if you cant I'm not gonna be at home il next wednesday. We still have plenty time to play so don't make drama about it
Plaessy
Plaessy
Yes, it has got to be the next weekend.

But there is nothing more annoying than not telling the schedule, not telling its gonna take a while before you can come and play. I was assuming you were gonna come at the same time as yesterday. The funniest thing is you somehow came on 5 minutes after i went to finally sleep.

I really hope we can do it on the next weekend.
Plaessy
Plaessy
My computer finally decided to give up on connecting to my internet for some reason, so if i wont be able to get it working by weekend then take the win i guess.
Guilas D
Guilas D
that sucks, since we still have some days to play I'll wait in case you can fix it or something, if not I will take the W yh :/ ...
Plaessy
Plaessy
Aaww yea can you play tonite
Plaessy
Plaessy
So uh, can you play today during the day? Im free so whatever works for you works for me.