sand1234
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey its me vs you for the UU grand slam. 11am-4pm gmt-5 (p much any day this week works for me, let me know when you wanna play.
    sand1234
    sand1234
    Probably can play on Wed or Thur before 12 am your time. What's ur PS name?
    Big words scare me
    I'll be on wednesday and thursday at 11-12, my ps name is just big words scare me
    Hey, OST r2, Im GMT-6, when are you good?
    sand1234
    sand1234
    Hey sry I just completely forgot abt it and overslept. If you can play at any other time before deadline, comment it here. I'll try to make it whenever you can play.
    FDK
    FDK
    alright, im on again
    FDK
    FDK
    alright, im on smogtour once more
    hey, we play for ru open r2

i'm gmt -5 and free a good amount this week, if you tell me your availability i should be able to flex to it and we can get the game done
    sand1234
    sand1234
    sry for the late reply,I'm completely free the entirety of today and tmrw(Sun and Mon).I'm GMT + 5.5
    jake
    jake
    dude we're nearly 11 hours apart, you can't wait until 24 hours before the deadline and expect us to be able to schedule a game and play it

i posted activity because i already had plans for today & the little time i have free, i've already scheduled a handful of games
    sand1234
    sand1234
    well I was busy during the week and didn't check deadline,take win if u have no chance of playing before the deadline.
    Hello, we're matched for Ubers open, I'd like to play sometime between Wednesday and Saturday, my timezone is Gmt+10, free mostly after 3:30pm and from 11am on saturday
    You able to play anytime in the next 2 hours?
    sand1234
    sand1234
    I'll be online for a few hours now,if u come online hmu.
    Slick Willy
    Slick Willy
    Ok I'll be in the main server lobby under the name Slick Willy 2k17, feel free to challenge me any time
    Hey when are u free to play round one of uu open? ^^ im 3 and a half hours behind u
    sand1234
    sand1234
    I meant from Friday..
    TobyIsOp
    TobyIsOp
    im not gonna be home all weekend(including friday) so i guess we have to do monday around 11 pm your time or something idk waht you wanna do then
    TobyIsOp
    TobyIsOp
    unless i somehow get home earlier than expected and if i do i will make sure to contact u ^^
    sup you are GMT+5 right? I'm GMT-3 . What day and hours you are avaible to play Liars tournament?
    sand1234
    sand1234
    Sry I did not reply all this while,what time can u play b4 deadline?I'll try to make it but if I can't take the win.
    ElectricityCat
    ElectricityCat
    tomorrow 16 my time
    sand1234
    sand1234
    I'm on.PM me on PS whenever ready.
    hey, ost r4. i'm gmt-8 and am most available past 6 my time on saturdays or noon sundays. let me know what works for you!
    Up down knock thing when?
    gmt+2
    available after 20:00 my time
    sand1234
    sand1234
    any day is honestly fine for me,but I'll be only up until around 9 ur time,so be sure to be there at 8 pm,btw PS name?
    CBU
    Kk
    we're paired for the just like old times tour (ou uu ubers) but no1 was tagged. im gmt +1 when can you play?
    sand1234
    sand1234
    I can play anyday after 6 pm,GMT + 5.5
    Starmei
    Starmei
    Wednesday 5pm my time (9:30pm yours) ok with you?
    sand1234
    sand1234
    yeah sure..
    When do you wanna fight for type restriction tournament?
    sand1234
    sand1234
    now if u want,whats ur PS username?
    MohHumG
    MohHumG
    My name on ps is MohHum952 so challenge me whenever
    we have to do the match today, just challenge me on showdown (Richard M Nixon) and I'll probably hear the sound notification
    Give me a good time to vs me in the Metronome tourney, I'm available after 4pm GMT -7 MWF and most of weekends, Tues, and Thurs
    sand1234
    sand1234
    Monday mornings upto 11 am work and tuesday upto 1 pm afternoon ur times.Other than that I too can play most of the weekends.What's ur PS username?
    Sergeant Spooky
    Sergeant Spooky
    PS username is Richard M Nixon
    We're paired for seasonals, when do you want to play? Am GMT-8, can do Monday 10am-9pm and Tuesday 7pm-10pm
    Hey we're playing in the mono winter seasonal. I'm GMT -6 and I should be able to play any day this week after 6pm. I can probably play anytime on Saturday or Sunday too but I'm not completely sure of my schedule then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…