Blimax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good wins bro shoutout the agency
    Blimax
    Blimax
    Appreciate it. Thanks man. Shoutout to Sama & The Agency.
    #Agency Agency X IDM
    sorry for the salt but i kinda feel like this game wants me to lose, its like there was one fucking set that could have beaten me and u had that one set. And it was also a 50% chance roll and i didnt get it. I'm not exactly mad at u, just mad at the game bc of its bullshit mechanics. Its cool that u are apart of the den and I hope we can become friends even after what i said.
    Blimax
    Blimax
    happens to me all the time, i dont mind tbh, i feel you bruh. but hey we will come back stronger next time
    when do you want to play for seasonals GMT -7
    mushamu
    mushamu
    fam I got school. Maybe sometime today or tommorow since I have a shit ton of free time on the weekends, is that okay?
    Blimax
    Blimax
    lets play today then, ill be wimping around, pm me if you see me, ill be under Blimax
    mushamu
    mushamu
    find me under decem
    When do you wanna play for nu open? gmt-4
    Blimax
    Blimax
    Gmt +5:30, lets play Tomorrow around 2 pm your time
    Hootie
    Hootie
    Can you play an hour earlier? I have a match scheduled then already.
    Blimax
    Blimax
    sure bud
    Hi we're paired for r5 of monotype seasonals, I see you live in India so this might be difficult to schedule, I'm gmt -6 and I'm pretty much free all week. Your "last active says 2pm my time, we could play at that time if it works for you. HMU on main usually on EricSaysHi or Swimming Eric.
    Blimax
    Blimax
    2 pm ur time is 1 am my time, its too late night, i wud appreciate if you play 11-12 am your time, you pick the day, if thats ok
    Blimax
    Blimax
    also i think there has been a mistake in the pairings, i havnt lost a game yet, why am i in the loosers bracket
    hey man we're paired for the wcop qualifier. im edt (gmt-4) and im guessing due to the timezones it'll be hard to find a time to play during the week. the best time would be saturday since id be free all day. otherwise i can do friday evening or night
    obii
    obii
    i use obii, i'll be on ps now to talk
    obii
    obii
    [15:11] +Blimax: saturday?
    [15:11] +obii ✂: this time saturday works
    [15:11] +obii ✂: to be clear its 3 pm EDT right now
    [15:12] +Blimax: thats before the deadline right?
    [15:12] +obii ✂: yes
    [15:12] +Blimax: its 12:42 am here in India
    [15:12] +obii ✂: ok cool
    [15:12] +obii ✂: see you on sat
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    pretty sure bro fist is on team east and user obii no longer exists, so i guess blimax should face a substitute xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…