Max. Optimizer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi there, would love one of those Gardevoirs from the giveaway if you are still offering.
    FC: 4571 1084 1365
    IGN: Ames
    Available for another hour or so now, or again in about 12 hours time.

If not, no worries and thank you anyway!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sure, I'll add your FC now and go online. I'll send you the trade invite.
    Ames
    Ames
    Thank you very much!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You're welcome, enjoy!
    5086-2509-3029 IGN Jonathan. I'd like to trade asap, cause I'll be leaving my home shortly, to travel.
    Edit: I'd also appreciate the smogon GA 3 last mons, you know the ones that the user you are going to help requested.
    n.n rattata
    n.n rattata
    Tbh I don't like the slow smogon format when arranging trades. We should have taken the conversation to PMs if you don't want to be "spammed". All I'm trying to do is keep in touch with the trader
    n.n rattata
    n.n rattata
    Thanks a ton
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You're welcome. Enjoy!
    Did you have a chance to get at least 3 battles in for the Weakness Cup competition on the Global Link? If so, may I request copies of the mega stones once they are released? I was so "busy" this weekend that I forgot to battle.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I haven't participated in a single competition yet myself. I do have my means to get the Mega-Stones regardless so, sure, once they're officially released you can have them no problem.
    Hey, thanks mate. I'm online to trade for the Blaziken now, if that suits you?
    IGN: Lyra
    FC: 1006-3815-5729
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yeah, I figured. It's no biggie though. I just wanted to ask if you'd like to retry now or if you'd prefer trying tomorrow. It's alright no worries. I blame the new trading system. You can never tell which trading partner is currently sending the trade invite. It's an absolute mess. The PSS system in ORAS was much better organized in my honest opinion.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    It's alright. You don't need to apologize. I already assumed that there was a problem with the connection, but since it's already late I wanted to ask if you're still around by any chance or if you'd prefer heading to bed now and postpone the trade. Also no problem, enjoy your Blaziken! :)
    Zephyrman
    Yeah the system is a little borked alright XD thanks, I will :)
    Hi, I have a shiny Manaphy that I need to clone for a trade in gen 7 (1 copy+original) Proof is here: https://m.imgur.com/a/y2Tnp You're welcome to keep a copy. I believe you already have my FC, but just in case 3454-1350-3036
    Just one question, my friend.

If I can't post in your thread to ask for a Pokemon (since your thread says "do not post"), what do I do? Send you a vm?

(Just to be sure)
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    I'm on right now.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You're welcome! You've helped me out significantly last year with zerohorus' Pokémon so this is the absolute least I can do in order to reciprocate the generous favor. I'll send you the trade invite.
    Diabolico
    Sorry I was unavailable to trade earlier. When's a good time for you? I'm on PST, but I leave for a trip on Wednesday.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Greetings! Just a friendly little reminder that I still have the Galladite that you asked for recently. Feel free to let me know whenever you're available. :)
    Regloria
    Regloria
    Hey! Terribly sorry, I left early for a flight cross country last Wednesday and just got back last night. I'm only ever online via my phone, but I check pretty periodically now that I'm home.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    It's alright, you don't need to apologize or justify yourself. It's all good. Let me know whenever you're available and I'll pass you the Galladite, no problem.
    Yess, thanks for drawing the most handsome Growlithe I've ever seen! :D
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it! I tried to submit something a little bit "different" for a change. :)
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Too bad it was so short-lived, literally. Haha.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yeah, I had no idea it'd escalate that quickly to be quite honest. But then again, that's precisely what makes this forum game so fun to play in the first place. You can never begin to fathom the final outcome. I'll definitely host another round soon. :)
    Hey, I saw your offer in the simple requests thread - If you're still around, I'd gladly take a Lopunny (with the matching Megastone if that's possible ^^") I'll add you and be online in ~10 minutes, but I think I'll be around for a couple more hours, if that suits you better :) Ty in advance!
    Do you happen to have Smogon Giveaway mons since the Pinsir Giveaway for trade? I had collage exams and couldn't play any Pokemon the past few weeks and I didn't get the Bunny from the lastest giveaway.
    Hey there, I'm here for checking 4 gastly eggs. Also, I'm waiting in the plaza right now.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    First of all, it's absolutely no problem. I traded you back the eggs in the exact same order that you originally traded them to me. I also posted the results in the SV checking thread in that same order. The first egg I traded you back is also the first egg in the list of the results etc.
    Thundersamurott
    Thundersamurott
    alright cool, thanks for answer my question!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem at all. Good luck and take care! :)
    Re: the Breloom... that'd be wonderful! Always pulling through with the trades. :p
    I'm logging in to the plaza now.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I'll clone the Shroomish for you really quick and then I'll meet you online.
    icepyro144
    icepyro144
    Thanks again; especially for putting up with all of my one-off requests. You're a huge help here on the site. :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem at all. You're very welcome, enjoy!
    hey thanks a lot (again). Let me know when you're availabe (for the toxapex) XD hahaha
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem. I'm coming online now.
    callofjilly
    callofjilly
    Thanks a lot (again) XD
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    It's alright, no worries. I was browsing through the GTS in the meantime anyway. Enjoy!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…