Conflux
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Idk your timezone. I work 2-10 edt the next few days but im pretty free outside that before or after. Lmk
    Conflux
    Conflux
    im gmt+2 and have a very flexible schedule so whatever works for u
    seasonals when? +5:30 and free most of the day, but would have to know the time beforehand. when do you wanna play?
    Conflux
    Conflux
    gmt+1, im free most of the day too, do u wanna play today? Its getting pretty late for u tho so if not i'd like to finish this before monday cause i got exams coming up. I can prob make most times work so what works for u?
    Dharma
    Dharma
    wanna play in about 3 hours?
    When do you wanna play for PMT? I'm GMT -5
    Conflux
    Conflux
    gmt+2 i think we're both rly active so let's just find each other on ps and play, i can play whenever
    smub
    smub
    Ok that works
    Mono ssnls. When can you play? GMT+9 and available on weekday evenings until late
    Conflux
    Conflux
    I'm gmt+2. I'm pretty much free whenever so give me a time that works for you
    Xiri
    Xiri
    How does Tuesday 12am sound? (Monday 5pm your time)
    Conflux
    Conflux
    sounds good, see you then
    Hey, we got paired for Mono seasonals. I'm EST; is there any preference on when you want to play?
    we both must play in the RU seasonal's loser's bracket , i'm GMT +5:30 and free from 10AM to 10 Pm today and tomorrow and then from 7:00 to 10:00 the remaining days in this week
    btw the format for ur bewear analysis is wrong for the sets, copy/paste this and apply it to bewear:

[SET]
    name: Swords Dance
    move 1: Swords Dance
    move 2: Waterfall
    move 3: Aqua Jet
    move 4: Ice Punch
    item: Life Orb
    ability: Sheer Force
    nature: Adamant
    evs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    dont say amcheck thats cringy and bad :(
    Conflux
    Conflux
    I thought that was the term for non-official qc checks :( Alright gotcha.
    Hey were paired for RU Ubers, I'm GMT-4/EST and available Thursday morning, Friday afternoon/evening, Saturday morning/afternoon and Sunday afternoon/evening, let me know a time that works for ya
    Conflux
    Conflux
    Let's try to play today, I'll probably be on ps for most of the day so hit me up when you want to play. I'll be either on my main alt Ice Tray or my reqs alt Mob Ties.
    paired for lc open, I'm gmt -4 and available most of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Lmk what works best
    Conflux
    Conflux
    I'm gmt+2 and have a flexible schedule so tell me what works for you. Would prefer friday or saturday though, sunday i might be busy.
    Pak
    Pak
    can you play tomorrow around 6 pm your time
    Conflux
    Conflux
    yea
    We play for romancing the stone what works for you? gmt-5
    Conflux
    Conflux
    gmt+2 i can play pretty much whenever so give me a time and i'll prob make it work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…