Quanyails
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Quan. I'm not too troubled by this because I gave up really early on, but I didn't notice anything wrong with my fire starter submission? Could you tell me what I missed that made it ineligible for polling?
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Either because there's a smudge between the flame and the tail, or because you had a second (albeit broken) image in the post.
    You automatically won the Sprite Subs without a poll! Has this ever happened in CAP before?
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    If I recall, it happened with Breezi, since noobiess didn't make a final submission.
    Mova
    Mova
    Oh, okay.

Interestingly, this has never happened with a fully-evolved CAP, but I think it will if CAP loses contributors every Project.
    Idk if I'm really qualified to comment, but Caw's wings seem to move forward as they come down (as opposed to a lot of other bird Pokemon, whose wings typically go straight up and down). Is this intentional or something that needs fixing? Other than that it looks great!
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    The wings move forward because I had referenced the animation after a more realistic flying cycle. Multiple people have pointed it out, though, and Pokemon doesn't strive for realism, so I could make changes. :)
    if you're still spriting, I would love for you to do a trainersprite for me on PS!
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Yep, I can do that. Do you want to talk in a private conversation or in PS to work out the details?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    PS, IRC, forum PM, wherever, all are fine by me
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    I've sent you a conversation. :)
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Seriously? I would think I need a bit more in the designs.
    brightobject
    brightobject
    maybe a little, but it's nice to see a few minimalist designs amidst some of the more digimon-esque submissions :)
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    True, but when have voters ever opted for something simple? :P

At least it makes modeling simple!
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    What have I contributed to CAP 21? I've submitted an art design and party icon, but I haven't even started on a sprite or model, or even made comments in the relevant threads.
    Empress
    Empress
    You've been keeping up with everything though and I still see you on IRC and PS! Now really, who else would be Paint's replacement?
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    I don't go on IRC or PS! without a particular reason (although I go onto IRC for other, non-CAP related reasons). >_>

I don't know if I'd be willing to step up as paintseagull's replacement. ._. But that topic is better left to be discussed elsewhere.
    Sorry about not getting to your request yesterday. Let me know if there is anything else.

Thanks for all of your time and contributions. You're always welcome, friend :)
    Are there going to be Sprite Submissions for the Pre Evos by any chance? I was wondering why they haven't taken place yet.
    Mova
    Mova
    Are you going to submit sprites as you always have? They are your designs, after all.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    That's the plan!
    Mova
    Mova
    They look nice so far. Looking forward to the shinies!
    In regards to your Prevos, your designs are good to go, especially the color schemes.

Also, I think you're the only one to have a Final Submission right now. If you're the only one to do so by the deadline, do you happen to automatically win, or do others get a 12-hour extension?
    Mova
    Mova
    Oh, okay.

Wait a minute, don't movepools come after the art designs?
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    According to the thread, "Stats and Movepool will run concurrently".
    Mova
    Mova
    Oh, right. Must have overlooked that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…