Anish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when would u like to flail around uncomprehendingly for the bh open, -6 and id rather put this off to like wednesday or somth but sometime over the weekend could do
    Anish
    Anish
    weekends really busy for me so I’d prefer Wednesday. Gmt -8, but I think daylight saving will change soon. can do some evening time on Wednesday past 4 rlly.
    Hi, when can you play for pseudo OU tour? I'm GMT and can do any time after around 5:30pm.
    BlueLobster
    BlueLobster
    I'm gonna have to go soon if you don't show up in a minute. If I do, I'll hopefully be able to come back on in 2 hours or so.
    Anish
    Anish
    my bad, I’m somani, alright let’s aim for 2 hours or so.
    Anish
    Anish
    im on somani rn just shoot me apm
    Hello, we play for OST r3. I'm gmt -3 and I can normally play during most afternoons and evenings. I'd prefer to play during weekdays, but tell me a good time/day for you, my schedule is pretty flexible.
    Anish
    Anish
    weekdays sound nice, I’m gmt -8. i can play about 4:30 my time most weekdays or 3:30 Monday’s on weekdays, if that isn’t too late for you. Does Tuesday 4:30 my time work for you?
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    You mean tomorrow or next tuesday? I can't guarantee tomorrow, but monday 3:30pm is fine for me
    Anish
    Anish
    meant tomorrow. next Monday sounds good then.
    We're paired for PU SSNL, when you wanna play?
    Anish
    Anish
    busy on weekends, im gmt -8 and can play past 4pm my time
    Tack
    Monoredmin Belle#9019 is my discord, it'd be easier to discuss time there
    yo we gotta play for pu ssnl when u down to play? im gmt+0 and free most days, especially towards the end of the week
    hey when do u want to play for ssnl. Looks like we're in the same timezone so that shouldn't be much of a problem
    Anish
    Anish
    yea, shouldnt be much of a problem, can play today or any time ur free w tbh
    PurpleGatorade
    PurpleGatorade
    i'm down to play sometime between 2 and 3 today if ur ok with it. Rather not play on a weekday
    Anish
    Anish
    alright, sounds good
    hey we play for round 1 of OST, when are you available? I am from L.A. timezone and I am generally free on the weekend. Let me know when you're free to play
    Hey gmt+1 for AG open.
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    just noticed we never agreed on a specific time. uhm you are 9 hours behind but Ill try to make room whenever.
    Anish
    Anish
    could do some time in the morning my time tomorrow (6-8 pm your time), or any time sunday
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    I am not sure if Ill manage but lets try tomorrow Ill should be able to play then. Just gonna try to be online during that 2 hours and see if Ill catch you
    ag open, im gmt+11 available most of the time
    Anish
    Anish
    I’m pacific time, would be nice if you could play today bc i have today(Monday) off, probably will sleep 10-11, or alternatively we could play 10 pm on any weekday my time.
    Anish
    Anish
    when do you want to play?
    MAMP
    MAMP
    take the win
    sup, ill be on ps today, hit me with an mp here when ur ready fam (ban that poke tour)
    Anish
    Anish
    aight
    Anish
    Anish
    on main rn on”Somani” if u wanna chall
    lolol bad user
    Sun
    Sun
    that avy remember me infernal, are you a bloo fake alt? xd
    Anish
    Anish