Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know it's not the place to write it, but I looked for bug threads and only found one and it is locked at the moment. There is a bug with the ability Illusion. When a mon with Illusion gets OHKOd it dies in team preview, but the mon it was making itself look like dies too, and then when you send it out again there are 2 of them in team preview.
    Meidan
    again in 30:57
    Zarel
    Zarel
    That's from over half a year ago. That bug was fixed long ago.
    Meidan
    Ive seen it lately, but maybe it after stealth rock or something
    Or maybe I remember wrong...
    Next time it happens ill save the replay
    zarel my boy, could you remove air balloon rotom-fan from the randbats and replace it with something else?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I don't make decisions for randbats. I've repeatedly asked TI to replace it with Ring Target, but it still hasn't happened.
    InfernalScizor
    InfernalScizor
    ring target trick rotom sounds fun
    Hello, may a solution to the endless battles be to implement a draw button on the ladder alone but not for tours? This way, we get to actually test it out, we don't piss off tour players, and for things like OLT it can be disabled. Furthermore, tours tend to be an environment where both parties can agree to a draw anyway verbally and have it mean something, whereas ladder is the opposite.
    Machiavelli
    Again, before you kill me, I realise that a draw button does not solve the problem that endless games still exist. But, to reiterate, it deals with the bulk of the issue until a concrete solution is found, which i think is better than letting it sit.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    The concrete solution will not be found if people use workarounds like that. In the end, the problem is that OU is a bad game because people don't want to fix it. Perhaps you can help convince them by not playing OU.
    Machiavelli
    Oh well at least we tried... On an unrelated note, what's your favourite meta, if any?
    not that big of a deal, i thought it would be an under 10 minute job. don't worry about it.
    Hey Zarel!
    Could you introduce this avatar in Pokemon Showdown? In the link is the original image and the other is resized to 80x80, both with transparency.
    I think it's a nice avatar so that everyone can enjoy it in Pokemon Showdown.
    I want to emphasize that I do not want it personalized for me, which is for the entire Smogon community.

Thank you very much, I hope your answer.

https://imgur.com/a/f34i9
    i think it's usually better to try and solve ur problems with people by talking to them instead of casually slinging their name around in threads where their name has no business being. let me know where/how i did you wrong because i legit forgot what happened
    Pearl
    Pearl
    anyway, i'm sorry if i ever made any joke at your cost that ended up hurting your feelings. i'm the sort of person who has a hard time knowing when to stop sometimes and i'm sad that things couldn't have been sorted out peacefully. i obviously respect what you and most of what i do is for the well being of our community (although, like i said, my humor sometimes ends up not pleasing everyone and i'm not talented enough to create a whole simulator from scratch), so i hope that you can reconsider your stance towards me.
    Ok, so a few nights ago I had dream about you... you personally locked me for a week because a bunch of users (mainly Brandon) convinced you that I created some meme that made fun of Justin Bieber; after you locked me, Brandon pm'd me saying "you won't be harassing anyone else from now on."

So I'm jw if I ever DO happen to create a meme making fun of justin bieber, if you will be angry with me or something...

>.<
    Zarel
    Zarel
    lol, I don't mind memes.
    hello I have a pretty complicated case about someone ddosing me during ladder games. I fully understand that it's pretty difficult to do something like that without you detecting it, but i've dc'd twice in the past 2 days while ive been battling the same player for short periods of time and reconnecting as soon as i lose to timer.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    my connection was spot on for the rest of the day and is spot on today after it happened again so im tripping out. Everyone ive talked to agrees it's suspicious so id thought id run it by you and ive run it by a global mod as well. if u can look into this i'd appreciate it
    Zarel
    Zarel
    That sucks. I'm not sure if there's anything we as staff can do about it, though.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Np was worth a shot
    hey there is a huge bug in dpp right now, the move healing wish when used just kills the pokemon that used it and doesn't heal anything. please fix this before spl D:
    Luigi
    Luigi
    also thanks for the global voice

-
    Hello, i'm just wondering where the idea of a game limit stands, which is to say, what happens when a game unrealistically goes on forever - 5000 turns, 10 hours, etc. As it stands, a stall vs stall matchup is an endless cycle between 2 Regenerator pokemon, which even with maximum hazards on the board is a stalemate.
    Machiavelli
    The only way for a stall vs stall matchup to end is through braindead mistakes or a win condition (set up pokemon, for example). This is true for almost all tiers, as almost all tiers have good defensive Regenerator pokemon, but particularly the lower tiers, whose power does not match the defense, unlike in ubers.
    Machiavelli
    I'm not going to present any debate, I'm just curious after looking at the policy review threads, who would "need to make a decision about this" as you wanted? Right now it is not being discussed to my knowledge, and something desperately needs to be done as it is a fairly common conundrum even outside of stall, and has happened to me twice over the course of a week. I do not think "bring a setup pokemon on stall" is a good response, I think this is a bigger problem that needs to result in some limit on the length of games.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    The consensus among OU tournament players is that it's a good thing for it to go on forever, and that I'm not allowed to change that.
    Eevee General referred me to you; I'm checking back in to see if I can get the "Serapis" showdown account. I tried a few years back through the badge shop (at the time I had the Tutor and Team Rater badges), and at the time I was told to check back in later.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    ...PM me. Or did you want me to post your password reset link in public here?
    Hi, I'm sure you're pretty busy as of late so apologies for bothering you with this but is there any chance the badge shop is coming back?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    One day!
    Leo
    Leo
    nice :) keep up the good work
    i received a ip ban and it said it will expire in a few days but it has been over a week and i think it might have been 2 weeks now and it still hasn't gone away
    Hello Zarel, just wondering if im able to get a custom avatar, (i'm a tiering contributor and RMT Forum mod) let me know if i can get it :o
    Sun
    Sun
    sorry, i know you are very busy but can i at least know why? if the problem is the time i can wait :o
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You need more activity on PS
    Sun
    Sun
    alright thanks :)
    Sorry you must be busy, just wanted to know if your servers added some sort of IP banlist or something. Had to use a VPN to connect to smogon/PS today no clue why I can't connect anymore. I assume its my countries internet policy (turkey, istanbul) but just wanted to be sure. Have a good day!
    Zarel
    Zarel
    We ban Tor exit nodes and a few other high-risk proxies. Nothing else iirc. Did you get an error message?
    Killintime
    Killintime
    Nah, just says "couldn't connect to server". Guess its on my end then.
    I'm only this persistent because we made a deal and throughout I have been honest, u feel like I've been hard done by
    Zarel
    Zarel
    We made a deal and then you repeatedly broke it.
    hi. im pretty sure that there is a hacker. i just battled him and he one shotted all my pokemon and it was the shuckle strat. his name is (Gausac). file:///Users/student/Downloads/Gen7AnythingGoes-2017-10-13-rccy-gausac.html. that is the replay and you can see that he ohko all my pokemon. pls look into this for me. tks
    Zarel
    Zarel
    There's no such thing as a hacker. Also that's a file on your computer, I can't see it. You didn't upload a replay? Upload that file somewhere.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Bad luck is just bad luck...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…