Smogon Forums

Amaroq
Amaroq
I do!
DrReuniclus
DrReuniclus
How much have you been playing I'm working on a nino rn which I've gotten to 5 star +5 and a nowi who's at 5 star +2. I tried pulling a lot for brave Ike but I never got him. I choose lyn as the free unit for the banner for metagame purposes.
DrReuniclus
DrReuniclus
Who do you have or like to use? Realistically I just use horse emblem for everything cause it just makes things a lot easier. I got up to tier 20 for the first time last week and now I'm about to go back down.
Amaroq
Amaroq
I'm about to fall out of tier 20 too. I don't have a full horse emblem team yet, since I missed the Xander and Camus Grand Hero Battles. I'm trying to build horse and flier emblem, but I need feathers and a couple of units with buffs.
DrReuniclus
DrReuniclus
Did you pull any siguards on the recent banner? I'd say he'd be worth a spot over Xander maybe but I've been running them both rn for the bonus in arena. I haven't really focused on flier emblem at all but the new nowi mage flier would probably be good for it if you didn't get Camilla or Corrin. All the Halloween banner units look fun to me with two armored ranged units coming out which would make getting a takumi nice for inheritance too.
DrReuniclus
DrReuniclus
Also it sucks how all the flier emblem buff stuff is all 5 star exclusive considering all the stuff for horse emblem is all readily available. Really wish they would expand the 4 star pool larger for a lot easier access to skills like those buffs.