Smogon Forums

Posho
Posho
I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another (BAN ME PLEASE) . I will wipe you the (BAN ME PLEASE) out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my (BAN ME PLEASE) words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, (BAN ME PLEASE) . As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, (BAN ME PLEASE) .
Posho
Posho
Don't make me laugh. I am a Great and Noble King. I have no reason to cower in fear of the judgments of those around me, especially given the fact that no one on Earth possesses the right to pass such upon me in the first place. As a Pokémon trainer who has graced the world of online Pokémon battling before the Smogon University even existed, it is simply ridiculous to assume that my essence is, in any way, defined, or even influenced, by the thoughts of the people of this community. I have carved the truth regarding my own identity through my own actions throughout my life, and like any other strong person...
Posho
Posho
I have said in this post so far has even begun to touch upon the fact that even if the judgment of you insignificant creatures actually meant anything to me... and even if all of this actually equated to my "death" as a Pokémon trainer... nothing prevents me from simply rising once again from the ashes like a blazing phoenix anyway, whilst shedding away my "identity" and all the "reputation" attached to it, in a process that's as simple as a serpent shedding its skin.